Could U please

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Could U please

Postby ryune04197 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 pm

hi hello , been a regular visitor ..nd a gr8 fan of the projects been devloped ova ere, oh by the way i jus stumbled upon a flash...many myt hav alredy seen it...its been devloped by "kooonsoft" the same developer of angelgirl...wel dis one's named shinobi girl.Was wonderin if u ppls cld possible make a flash interactive lik dis ...i knw their is one fan made projct by dirtc101...krystal nd magic sword....bt it wld b gr8 if krystal replaces dis shinobi gal..i hop u ppls cld do sumthin abt it...thk u inadvance..srry i cnt animate nor draw gud on computr...
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Shinobi Girl Trial0.50 Uncensored by Kp.swf [ 1.2 MiB | Viewed 4698 times ]

ryune04197
Newly Registered

Re: Could U please

Postby Renara » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Ah, you mean a "run and rape" style game :)
We've no plans to do one ourselves, but the same answer as the sim-date thread applies; there's no reason the game-engine and content shouldn't be usable to make such a game. I mean we've seen what K Fox did with the v0.1/v0.2 assets, it could be fun to see what someone comes up with for the v0.3 and beyond ones!
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby haloman » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:43 pm

huh... who knows? mabey you could incorperate som "Run and rape" into V.4! im guesing its already to late to add to V.3. its just an idea :)
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Renara » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:24 pm

haloman Wrote:huh... who knows? mabey you could incorperate som "Run and rape" into V.4! im guesing its already to late to add to V.3. its just an idea :)

Our plan for LoK is to remain an adventure/RPG style game, run and rape wouldn't really fit except as a mini-game or something.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby haloman » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Well i tryed :lol: Whatever ends up happening i know it will be great!
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:53 pm

There goes a few IQ points from reading the OP's post. I can understand some typos but man, don't start using numbers to shorthand stuff.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby MrBear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 am

trunks2585 Wrote:There goes a few IQ points from reading the OP's post. I can understand some typos but man, don't start using numbers to shorthand stuff.

LMFAO yeah I didnt even read his post until I read your reply. Just looked at shinobi girl and I was like "run and rape eh?"
By the way, theres lots of fan made run and rape style games in the Creative Corner such as the Samus Platformer which is hopefully still being worked on.
MrBear

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

regardless we always though it was retarded that the sex scenes in those types of games are regarded as a bad thing and a punishment, as opposed to being a good thing like they are in LoK.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Return to Legend of Krystal