dating simulation elements

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

dating simulation elements

Postby Anankê » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:24 pm

hi everyone and LoK team.

'tis my first post, and I must congratulate you all, despite the tons of compliments already made.
Please forgive my bad english, I'll try my best to be comprehensive...

I have been reading some threads in this forum for months, and I always wanted to help in creating such a great game, just because I'm a videogame lover and all the adults games are is so underestimated. Since I do not know anything about programming or flash, I'd rather be another one helping with ideas and gamestyle; and if I may, history.

reading through OmegaXIII's post about morality, I could not help but think about adding some dating simulation elements into LoK. that's beause I'm a big fan of this kind of game, and I don't see many of them. Please forgive me if this is absolutely impossible in terms of programming, I just wanted to suggest something constructive. The idea is as follows: a relationship system could be implemented based only on the number of times you encouter each sex partner (or, at least, the important ones). Maybe it would just be easier to insert a simple code in the program that would remeber each time Krystal has made sex with each character, and than change the hot scenes and dialoges based on that. It woul be pretty much like the dating system included on the playstation one game Rival Schools´second cd (don't know if you guys already played that, but it´s really lovely ^^):
an example: the higher the relationship level between Krystal and a given character, the hornier and spicier will be their sex....... people could also include some hidden prizes or scenes based on this.

Please, forgive me if this idea has been already mentioned, there are to much threads and I did not had the time read all of them... I would love to know what you people think about this.
Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Anankê
Newly Registered

Re: dating simulation elements

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:37 am

I'm sorry but I have to reject the idea of dating sim. This is really more like an adventure game with rpg elements (right now anyways, stuff can change in the future). We are thinking about some things similar to what you mentioned, but that is more based on experience with a race rather than any sort of love status. Let's be honest here, the guys are just horny and want to get laid, there's really not much real love going on anywhere.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Anankê » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:05 am

Don't be sorry ^^
As I mentioned before, I love dating sim, that's why I wanted it on a great game as LoK. but I´m really glad to know your opinion about this particular issue.
and besides... you're right: despite the rpg elements in the game, a "love system" must sound awkward... I think I was carried away by OmegaXIII's "slutness system" idea... =^.^=
Of course I´m playing it anyway, as it still manages to be a great game.
Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Anankê
Newly Registered

Postby Renara » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Still great to hear your suggestion though! I'm afraid we're not going to have much, if any, elements that like sim-dating games, since it's largely going to be Krystal running around getting nailed as much as possible, lol!

There's no reason that the game engine and it's content couldn't be used to make a sim-date type game though in future, and I know I wouldn't mind seeing something like that!
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 pm

personally i'd like to see a simdate spin to this game as well.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:37 am

Renara Wrote:Still great to hear your suggestion though! I'm afraid we're not going to have much, if any, elements that like sim-dating games, since it's largely going to be Krystal running around getting nailed as much as possible, lol!

There's no reason that the game engine and it's content couldn't be used to make a sim-date type game though in future, and I know I wouldn't mind seeing something like that!

As i understand Sim dating game - is the game where you need to buy something to girl ... speak with her ... etc ? I like one of that games - Ganguro Girl was good ;)

I just wanted to suggest something constructive. The idea is as follows: a relationship system could be implemented based only on the number of times you encouter each sex partner (or, at least, the important ones). Maybe it would just be easier to insert a simple code in the program that would remeber each time Krystal has made sex with each character, and than change the hot scenes and dialoges based on that

As i understand - may be i am wrong - he want some thing more then nonlinear story not some thing like talk / make presents and get exp ? Or faster exping and get more moments of something of that type ? For example - if Krystal is fucked with toys - give her a toy for self fuck - or if she fucks all the time for exping -she become dirty and do not get exp => fast it by giving her i do not know soap and bucket with water to wash in any location and do not go to lake. For example i like how the dirty girl wash - some sense of complicated process in the world :lol: (like morality :lol: ) Or if some body like how she wash - fuck all on the lake and give her some special toys for it :mrgreen: Or if she is always fuck in ass give her i do not know - magical ointment for ass or i do not know enema :lol: Or i do not know magical ass fucking some thing i do not know :lol: Elephant destructer from the moon :lol:

I am just joucking ;)

Or magical high technology that will fuck her all day long :lol: ;) May be some thing unexpected :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby MrBear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 am

Renara Wrote:Since it's largely going to be Krystal running around getting nailed as much as possible, lol!

Ooooo how I cant wait for v3.0 ;)
MrBear

Return to Legend of Krystal