Backtracking sidequest.

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Backtracking sidequest.

Postby Acidrayne360 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 am

I have an idea for a sidequest type thing, maybe we could have krystal, later in the game, have to go back and fuck all the previous 'bosses' so to speak, to retrieve pieces of a special trinket? Entirely optional, of course, the only thing would be that there would be different sex scenes than before. Good idea? Or no? Maybe there could be some EXP thrown in?
Acidrayne360

Re: Backtracking sidequest.

Postby toddymon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 am

no i think thats a good idea. kind of like project xs arena mode where if you beat the game you unlock all the sex scenes of your enemies and you get to see themanytime at your leisure.
toddymon

Postby Favelor » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 am

i hate EXP the person who invented that would should be shot! as for the locket i love the idea i think it would go great with the story im writing for {Evil/Good Krystal} mind if i use it?
Favelor

Postby toddymon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm

i think exp is a fine idea though in my thread i decided that the way to advance yourself in level is ormas. and the more you had the higher lvl you are. maybe you can work with a similar system.
toddymon

Postby Acidrayne360 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am

Maybe I should think about this more and get more into detail, you think?
Acidrayne360

Postby Acidrayne360 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am

toddymon Wrote:no i think thats a good idea. kind of like project xs arena mode where if you beat the game you unlock all the sex scenes of your enemies and you get to see themanytime at your leisure.

Project xs?
Acidrayne360

Return to Legend of Krystal