Donkey Kong & Krystal?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Donkey Kong & Krystal?

Postby anonymous174 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 am

This idea probably won't take off for obvious reasons but has anyone thought of a scene with Donkeykong and Krystal? :o
anonymous174

Re: Donkey Kong & Krystal?

Postby toddymon » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 pm

well its not something that ever came to my mind but it could be interesting. donkey kong isnt exactly one of the "good guys" as i believe it was earlier mentioned. so i see nothing wrong with it.
toddymon

Postby anonymous174 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 pm

toddymon Wrote:well its not something that ever came to my mind but it could be interesting. donkey kong isnt exactly one of the "good guys" as i believe it was earlier mentioned. so i see nothing wrong with it.

Yay!! *claps* I don't know how to do coding or drawing or any god shtuffs so I am kinda dependent upon the community which probably isn't the best. :/
anonymous174

Postby Nightmenace » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

i like this idea too...why didnt i think of this? :P DK was included in bowsers castle too so i dont see why not, but its ultimately up to the LoK team
Nightmenace

Postby anonymous174 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:31 am

Nightmenace Wrote:i like this idea too...why didnt i think of this? :P DK was included in bowsers castle too so i dont see why not, but its ultimately up to the LoK team

*nods and in dramatic whisper* Idea giver. :D
anonymous174

Postby Favelor » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 am

could work. mayby add a diddykong donkey knog nad krystal 3 way. (thats been on my mind alot lately)
Favelor

Postby Thaedael » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:32 am

It makes me want to make a silly parody of the original donkey kong game. Essentially you have donkey kong at the top banging paulina or whatever her name was, while throwing barrels and women at you. If you get hit by an object you lose hearts, if you run into the women you bang them and get health back. When you get to the top you get to bang paulina. Maybe even a threesome?
Thaedael

Postby anonymous174 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 am

Favelor Wrote:could work. mayby add a diddykong donkey knog nad krystal 3 way. (thats been on my mind alot lately)

:D!!!! Beautiful, Diddykong up front DK behind? ;)
anonymous174

Postby Oriandu » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:24 am

Krystal no, Peach yes.
Oriandu

Postby anonymous174 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Ebonizza Wrote:Love the idea for this thread donekykon, but why just have the Kongs involved? You could involve most members of the Kremling Krew. Kalypso, and even the ghastly king, as well as Wizpig.

*ponders* Yes! :D
anonymous174

Postby Oriandu » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am

I think it'd be best if the other kongs were just left out. The iconic DK didn't have any other kongs aside from DK jr. Keep in mind that too many ingredients can very easily spoil the broth.
Oriandu

Postby anonymous174 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 am

Oriandu Wrote:I think it'd be best if the other kongs were just left out. The iconic DK didn't have any other kongs aside from DK jr. Keep in mind that too many ingredients can very easily spoil the broth.

But everything is better with nutmeg and Diddy Kong could be that nutmeg. :3
anonymous174

Postby Favelor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:01 am

Oriandu Wrote:Krystal no, Peach yes.

fuck peach! Krystal is sexier anyways. but since im reasonable make 3. 1krystal 2peach 3samus

donkeykon174 Wrote:
Favelor Wrote:could work. mayby add a diddykong donkey knog nad krystal 3 way. (thats been on my mind alot lately)

works for me! make it happen. i cant do shit with flash so anyone wanna help here :P
Favelor

Postby Oriandu » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 am

Favelor Wrote:
Oriandu Wrote:Krystal no, Peach yes.

fuck peach! Krystal is sexier anyways. but since im reasonable make 3. 1krystal 2peach 3samus

donkeykon174 Wrote:

works for me! make it happen. i cant do shit with flash so anyone wanna help here :P

Krystal has no connection to DK. If you bring in the fact that Peach is more or less Mario's girlfriend, and the age old DK, Mario rivalry... that makes it sexier. :P

Also, Krystal is used way too often. She's become something of a village bicycle.
Oriandu

Postby anonymous174 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Ebonizza Wrote:
Oriandu Wrote:
Also, Krystal is used way too often. She's become something of a village bicycle.

Consider that this thread is titled Donkey Kong & Krystal, as well as the fact that the game is called the Legend of Krystal. Though why just have a single sex scene out of it? Krystal and Peach already got it from Bowser, so why not let DK have his time with the pair in a threesome?

Yay! Large scale nintendo girl orgy with DK? :3
anonymous174

Postby Rinzler » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 am

I have the feeling this idea got over-expanded, but I like it!

I'd like to see kind of gallery of scenes that weren't suited for the game as an end bonus like in one of my threads and maybe there we will get a chance to see all these fantasies come true, but we have to remember the most important thing is not to make this extra scenes but to finish the ones with krystal and her story in it!
I wasn't programmed to be nice... I WAS PROGRAMMED TO BE FEARED
Rinzler

Return to Legend of Krystal