About making "The Penthouse" style game

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: About making "The Penthouse" style game

Postby Sain_The_Knight » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:59 pm

I Wonder why Nintendo doesn't show more love towards their other games like F-Zero?
Last edited by Sain_The_Knight on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sain_The_Knight

Postby Sain_The_Knight » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Well What I think who we need are also these Ladies Especially Queen Valentina.

Sain_The_Knight

Postby Oriandu » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 am

Sain_The_Knight Wrote:Well What I think who we need are also these Ladies Especially Queen Valentina.

I'm just going to point out that this image creeps me out. Why? Last image on the second row is a man in the original Japanese version of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Sooo... uhh, seeing Vivian with feminine features unnerves me greatly.
Oriandu

Postby Favelor » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:57 am

toadett looks like shes bend raped for years. the others dont look BAD my favior is peach. but...who is the purple bitch?
Favelor

Postby Oriandu » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 am

Favelor Wrote:toadett looks like shes bend raped for years. the others dont look BAD my favior is peach. but...who is the purple bitch?

His name is Vivian. He's a partner from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube.
Oriandu

Postby What? » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:19 am

is there a special reason my posts are not showing up in my thread, or any thread for that matter?
What?
Newly Registered

Postby Sain_The_Knight » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 am

I'm just going to point out that this image creeps me out. Why? Last image on the second row is a man in the original Japanese version of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Sooo... uhh, seeing Vivian with feminine features unnerves me greatly.

Well Since I'm in the U.S.A Vivian is a female to me and a male in Japan. Plus I have seen way to many Debates over His/Her Gender. So stop complaining as Rule 63 was also invented.
Sain_The_Knight

Postby Surskit » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:04 pm

That pic doesn't do them justice. I'd like to remember Queen Valentina as gorgeous. Same goes for daisy
Disclaimer: Should I ever choose to give criticism on anything, give it an hour- I will undoubtedly change the message several times before then.
Surskit

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 pm

What? Wrote:is there a special reason my posts are not showing up in my thread, or any thread for that matter?

You're new so your posts have to be approved first.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Favelor » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 am

Oriandu Wrote:
Favelor Wrote:toadett looks like shes bend raped for years. the others dont look BAD my favior is peach. but...who is the purple bitch?

His name is Vivian. He's a partner from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube.

that was a he?!?!?!
Favelor

Postby bed_intruder » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:42 am

Favelor Wrote:
Oriandu Wrote:

that was a he?!?!?!

Pretty sure vivian is a girl.
bed_intruder

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 am

Ugh, Vivian was a guy originally in the thousand year door. when it got translated, nintendo of america wasn't comfortable with one of the siren sisters really being a guy, so they modified her into a girl. This is kind of a shame because if they hadn't changed it, the reasons for why the oldest sister insults her(or rather him) so much, would make a lot more sense. (rather than it being petty jealousy that vivian is really the prettiest of the lot)
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Oriandu » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 am

Sain_The_Knight Wrote:

Well Since I'm in the U.S.A Vivian is a female to me and a male in Japan. Plus I have seen way to many Debates over His/Her Gender. So stop complaining as Rule 63 was also invented.

I'm sorry, but the origin of the character is male. Therefore the character is male, I don't care how uptight NoA is.
Oriandu

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal