Progress?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Progress?

Postby Boomer » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey everybody, How's it going? Please excuse me if you don't want me to ask this question anymore, (I think I might have seen something like this I don't remember so please cut some slack here) but how's the game going? How much progress is there? Is there anything that we, the little people who are worth nothing do in the time being? You know, brainstorm, shut up for a while, encouragement, go out and rape a random 10 year old off the street? Just wondering.
Dude what the fuck are you doing here? I have no idea what so ever so leave me alone and let me return to my pathetic loserness.
Boomer

Re: Progress?

Postby chndragon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 am

This forum really needs an Updates section, or News. Or Announcements. I know the devs want to keep things on the down low, but just a quick overview would be awesome for those who just come along once every few months to check for updates.

Like me.
chndragon

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:11 am

Boomer Wrote:go out and rape a random 10 year old off the street?

You can keep from making jokes like that.

As for progress well, I'll tell you what I can.

Story: the re-write as well as the next few areas that will be in version 3 are done, maybe some dialog choices will be talked about when we get to making the actual scenes, but overall it's done
Characters: ptoon-t's almost got the current krystal finished and I'm encouraging him to at least show her mug shot, maybe the full body so we can get some feed back. Scales and the sharpclaws are done as well. we still need the lizard girls and the redeye, although he's in the lineart phase so he's been started. we have one character fully finished for the new section, and we've got 2 others done in lineart form. so there's 3 characters total that don't have any progress at all. I know that sounds bad but considering we're on our third artist, and he joined in july i think that's fair progress. Oh yeah and we've got snippets of backgrounds, ptoon-t wants to show some of that off as well, namely in oakleaf's thread.
Scenes: no progress, not enough of the engine to play with or enough characters to work with.
Engine: ask ren.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Thaedael » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 am

Boomer Wrote: You know, brainstorm, shut up for a while, encouragement, go out and rape a random 10 year old off the street? Just wondering.

This is in bad humor.
Thaedael

Postby toddymon » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 am

i didnt even understand the joke and its still a bad one. please refrain from making jokes like this.
toddymon

Postby Csbears » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm

If I was your dad boomer and I seen that statement, I would be very concerned about you.
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby Boomer » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:50 pm

sorry for making the "joke" I wasn't feeling all that well yesterday so yeah, and btw Csbears, its the other way around, i'm very concerned about my dad
Dude what the fuck are you doing here? I have no idea what so ever so leave me alone and let me return to my pathetic loserness.
Boomer

Postby Oriandu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Boomer Wrote:sorry for making the "joke" I wasn't feeling all that well yesterday so yeah, and btw Csbears, its the other way around, i'm very concerned about my dad

That's great, you weren't feeling well. I'm currently in day five of a flu and cold back to back and you don't see me talking about raping children.
Oriandu

Postby T4KPhantom » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 am

if being ill makes you want to rape children i feel sorry for kids in Mexico a few months back
sexy sexy tail
T4KPhantom

Postby Csbears » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 am

It's a hypothetical...I'm sorry if there's something wrong with your father, but that's all the more of a reason you wouldn't want him to hear his son say such things. Like i said if i had a son and heard him say that i wouldn't hesitate to check him into a therapist or something....

back on subject...progress has been slow with all the changes and bumps in the road so...check in every so often and you might get some new animation or new scene. Be a few more months (I'd guesstimate) before 0.3 is really out of the bag.
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby Boomer » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:08 am

the thing is that i had a 100+ fever and the medicine made hi(don't ask me how it just did, the last dose just wore off and i'm taking the next one in a few minutes, so i appologize if this sloppy, typing this as fast as i can so i don't have to type this after i take my medicine and get hi and make another stupid remark) so yeah, when i made the first the post it was funny, but now i look at and it makes me sick, so if you want me to delete it tell me, i'll be more than happy to, the only reason why i haven't done it already, is beacuse people have already quoted it and stuff, so even if i did delete, its pointless, so if you want me to, tell me!

Back on the subject, it would be nice if we got pulse checks every once in a while from the team. :D
Boomer

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 am

I bitch pretty regularly on the pawsru thread if that's of any comfort, yeah i'm the asshole team member, i won't deny it, i'm really nice as long as i don't see stupid posts or a ton of bitching about silly things.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:14 am

I personally didn't mind that joke nor find it funny. But (no offense or anything mean meant), I do find it funny that some people actually took offense to something like that.

But yeah, I'm also very impatient for a 0.3 beta. Especially since there are tons of surprises I've been hearing about :) I think we just need to wait until the latest development version is released, which I heard is not scheduled at a fixed date. Hope lots it's going to be soon :)
MirceaKitsune

Postby Favelor » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:47 am

so Trunks is the asshole...SO AM I!!! i want to you :) lol
Favelor

Postby bobsen » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm

I agree with MirceaKitsune.
bobsen

Postby Csbears » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 am

Talking about hypothetically going out and raping 10 year old's IRL isn't something "normal" people do...I'm not saying he'd actually go do it but what I would say is that there is something wrong with the person in questions out of the ordinary mind set. Which is why i recommended a therapist.
Csbears

Postby lunaticsol » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 am

Let it go guys. It was a sloppy bad joke about rape on a forum for a game where rape is the core attraction. I really doubt anybody thought it was serious. Pedophilia isn't my thing, it might not even be his thing, but seriously, did we come to a rape game forum to judge?
lunaticsol
Newly Registered

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm mostly confused over how people can get so upset over a joke and take it seriously. I know some are very sensitive to that stuff, but I still find some replies exaggerated myself. And sadly, I think this also explains why pedobear jokes have a high success rate among trolls that try to upset people (generally speaking... it wasn't a troll in this case and I'm not into trolling nor support it).
MirceaKitsune

Postby Nightmenace » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 pm

k i was expecting this thread to actually be about progress, instead i just read a whole page of people bitching about a stupid ass joke

please LET IT FUCKING GO! i can't believe so many people r shitting themselves over this... it was a bad pedophile joke, they happen all the time, calm the fuck down, besides it was prolly one of those "seemed funny at the time" things, give the guy a break
Nightmenace

Postby hididilly » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm

lunaticsol Wrote:Let it go guys. It was a sloppy bad joke about rape on a forum for a game where rape is the core attraction. I really doubt anybody thought it was serious. Pedophilia isn't my thing, it might not even be his thing, but seriously, did we come to a rape game forum to judge?

Wow... "Define irony" much.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
hididilly

Next

Return to Legend of Krystal