Areas where Krystal is a dom and serviced by others

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Would you like to see interactions where Krystal is dom and gets sex serviced as well?

Yes, I would love to see Krystal doing to others what the dinosaurs do to her (possibly in a more gentle way)
67%
I don't care if this is added or not, and only care to see Krystal getting used
22%
No, I am against that and only wish to see Krystal being used by others, never the other way around
11%

Total votes : 214

Re: Areas where Krystal is a dom and serviced by others

Postby DexterdMMX » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:06 pm

The third option. Look, abusement in H-Games is fine. ONLY in H-Games.
But if this would be part of the story the first option would be fine too.
I am working on it...
DexterdMMX
Newly Registered

Postby dryingpole » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I think that if we do have this present, it'd be particularly great with a lizgirl...

Of course, I can think of OTHER things I'd like to see Krystal do to a lizgirl, but that involves fetish material... heh...
dryingpole

Postby blackcore11 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:16 am

i would love to see that, great idea no one hasen't done one of thoes yet.
blackcore11

Postby Zinnel » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 pm

I fully support option A. Bring out the whips and leather. >:3 Gentleness is a mercy that won't be given, but you know, whatever the player pleases may take priority. I can envision a few positions, that still involve penetration that keeps Krystal as the top, but if we also implement an inventory system (I'm not that good of a lurker, so I'm not sure how big an *If* that is.) would add in particular items that'll help reassert the predator in Krystal.

Well, at least it'd introduce some diversity but given that it sort of caters to my individual liking, in that my view of domination would involve inflicting as much humiliation as possible onto the lizards, as my potential healthbar or self-humbling concious would allow me to. But I don't see it working in the main "Canon" game, as would employ a radically different personality than what Krystal is appeared to have (That is from my subjective assumption of playing the beta, and seeing what other people have done.) But I think they're is still a market segment which it could carter for, and if I have the time (Winter holidays soon.) I'll at least try to do it. (So I'm strongly for A, but for "practical" reasons, I'm relunctantly C.)
Zinnel

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal