Areas where Krystal is a dom and serviced by others

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Would you like to see interactions where Krystal is dom and gets sex serviced as well?

Yes, I would love to see Krystal doing to others what the dinosaurs do to her (possibly in a more gentle way)
67%
I don't care if this is added or not, and only care to see Krystal getting used
22%
No, I am against that and only wish to see Krystal being used by others, never the other way around
11%

Total votes : 214

Areas where Krystal is a dom and serviced by others

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm

If there's one thing I'm dying to see in LoK someday, that would be yiff sessions where the sex roles are reversed and Krystal is the one being a dom. In other words, instead of being made to suck the dinos and used by everyone she comes across, she would have others licking her tailhole and pussy, pleasuring her in any other way, and at the end she would be the one cumming all over them instead.

Of course the story begins where she is captured to be used by the dinos. So the only way to do this would be a different village as you travel further on, inhabited by a completely different tribe and species. And to match the storyline better, they could be the areas where Krystal was a princess and therefore regarded highly :) So after traveling through the cave after handing that dino the stone, and walking through the dark forest and other areas past it, she could come across other villages or cities. Between them, there would be places where the inhabitants still recognize Krystal as a princess, and will be willing serve her.

Krystal could have an excuse for this as well. The time she spent as a slave for the dinos taught her how good it feels to be naughty, so now she wants others to do it for her too :) I'd personally go with splitting the world (as more areas are added) halfway between the two. So half of the cities will have NPCs that will use and rape Krystal, and the other half NPCs that will wish to serve her instead (although those are best to place away from the first levels, as they wouldn't make sense too close to the dino tribe).The alternation between the two styles should also be something everyone would enjoy. I'm prolly not the only one who finds Krystal a wonderful as a dom as well. So this would make everyone happy... both those who wish to see Krystal being used and raped, and those who wish to see her using others that way <3

What do you think of this idea? Can any plans be made for it in the near future? I'd be really happy to see Krystal as a dom in some areas, that's for sure ^_^

[EDIT] Added a pool as suggested by another user.
Last edited by MirceaKitsune on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MirceaKitsune

Re: Areas where Krystal is a dom and serviced by others

Postby Acidrayne360 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Maybe you can try making some of these into polls, to better collect people opinions? In my experience on the internet, stuff that isn't kept simple usually erupts into something big and dramatic. :lol:
Of course, considering the fact that we are all mature people here, that may not be true for here.
Acidrayne360

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:19 pm

hmm, given how we're working in morality into things, it would be very easy to have krystal in control of some scenes, this of course would contribute to her 'slutty' nature, rather than 'innocent', but I think that's a given.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah, I think it should be possible to keep her slutty nature while preserving her innocent heart (eg. not raping others, but letting them willingly please her if they wish). I think that would be the best way imo. Like I said, since she is / was a loved princess, her cities would make sense to have such characters. And I added a pool too as suggested above :)
MirceaKitsune

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:00 pm

well it would be pretty slutty to just let random guys come up and please her, regardless of how it happens. I dunno about including the whole 'she use to be royalty' bit, but there's going to be scenes i want to include were her participation is optional, be it if she's accepting some oral from someone who doesn't have it in him to force her, or if she'll choose to jump into an orgy with another girl and a bunch of guys. We havn't talked about it a lot but i think we've decided even if krystal goes the slutty route, her heart still belongs to fox, if that's what you're hoping for, i'm a sucker for romance too afterall. The catch is on the slutty ending, fox just has to be able to share, lol.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby something » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 am

Hm how about doing sidequests and when you do them you can "collect" people to have sex with you (like summoning or something, or a special room where they wait for you)
Or when the fighting mechanics are introduced that you can keep a defeated enemy and fuck them whenever you want (comes in handy when it comes to bosses who you fight only once usually)
Or just a gallery mode :P
something

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 am

Those sound like great ideas trunks2585 :) Haven't thought about her and Fox but that sounds good too. And optional areas for more unique stuff would be perfect imo. I'd consider separate cities for this as well. Like a village where gay yiff happens most, then an area inhabited by herms, etc. No one would have to enter them to progress, but they can be as detailed, large and accessible as all the other areas (and with a sign in the ground saying what you might find there, eg: "Herms Valley").

Anyway, I think this is a good reference of how Krystal could be like as a dom :) She wouldn't be so gentle then, but in a rough moment this would still be her:

MirceaKitsune

Postby haloman » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:41 am

:shock: Uh... Krystal is one crazy bitch alrite.
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby MrBear » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 am

haloman Wrote::shock: Uh... Krystal is one crazy bitch alrite.

A sexy crazy bitch. And imo I would love to see that boss room thingy implemented. I hate going through the whole game again and doing one boss to fap to. Would be a LOT easier just to have him in a room.
MrBear

Postby Renara » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Hmm, the poll doesn't really cover my view on it much. I think first we'd have to decide what exactly is meant by dominant; are you talking about taking charge (practically raping the guys), wanting (or even demanding) to be used (like the pic Mircea posted which I've seen before and love), or just plain being on top and in charge or getting some fun of her own?

I doubt we'll be looking at much (if any) of the first one, since that's more fetish-y, having her be a slut kind of covers the second as pretty much all of the time Krystal is the one initiating a scene anyway so that's more a case of "is she asking because she wants to (slut), or because she knows she has to (to escape and find Fox)?". The last one I think we'll definitely see some of, as variety is just plain good :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:00 pm

The third is what I had in mind. So when she'd walk to some NPCs and press the button to yiff, she would be the one putting them in their knees and getting them to lick and pleasure her. And at the end, she would be cumming all over them instead. Basically, everything the other way around as with the dinos, but without the animations and texts implying any rape (the NPCs doing it willingly for her).

Anyway, as a sub-feature, her begging to be yiffed would indeed be nice. That could work with some of the dinos too (since they use her either way, whether she begs or not). Or, in some situations, she could beg both to be used and to use others, if the dom idea would be implemented :)
MirceaKitsune

Postby Chrome » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Bah, I feel like a sadist for voting the third option.
Chrome

Postby toddymon » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:57 am

the used deserves to be the user sometimes (unless its pegging cause that makes me retch in my mouth)
toddymon

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm

viewtopic.php?uid=1896&f=7&t=760 A quick feel of how this would be like :)
MirceaKitsune

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Only problem is she still doesn't look like she's in control, try changing the positions around so she's sitting on the liz girl's face instead of bent over.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby bombsofglory » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 pm

I think it would be a good idea. It seems like it would just be an extension of the grapple system though.
Kinda like in the samus platformer where she can freeze her enemies then rape them. :)
bombsofglory
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:47 am

Ebonizza Wrote:
trunks2585 Wrote:Only problem is she still doesn't look like she's in control, try changing the positions around so she's sitting on the liz girl's face instead of bent over.

Or you could Have Krys standing with a hand on the back of the Liz chick's head, making it look like the liz is being forced to service her,

^ Sounds like a better idea then trying to "sit on" the liz girls face :P
MrBear

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:06 pm

what never heard of 69 or somthing similar? only difference is her body is upright now.

Edit: here's an example in case you don't understand what i'm saying http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... id=1006148
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby MrBear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Ah ok I get what your saying now. Yeah that puts up a better picture.
MrBear

Postby Csbears » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 am

YES! o.o ultimate fem/dom thing in the history of man. Yes lets do what Eb said. *nods*
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Next

Return to Legend of Krystal