New Characters/Costumes

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: New Characters/Costumes

Postby Atemisc » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 am

I'd love to see Katt AND Miyu in the Legend. lol
I love my Miyu skin in Fallout 3. X3
Atemisc

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:27 am

I will commence a private database search tomorrow (about 1:30 am here - bedtime!) and upload the pics. Stay tuned!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby nebrose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Atemisc Wrote:I'd love to see Katt AND Miyu in the Legend. lol
I love my Miyu skin in Fallout 3. X3

nice to see that there are others interested in the game, and i think this is where my idea came from which is now posted in the AI main post at this page: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103&p=2436#p2436. oh yeah speking of starfox what a bout wolf? (fox's nemisis that made a most memorable appearance in Super smash bro.s brawl) he's more of my kind of chartacter and could be used as a finial boss for the legend of krystal
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby Fox Paradox » Tue May 11, 2010 11:32 pm

*Bump*
Ahw, I was gonna post the blue deer outfit but you beat me to it (by a couple of months :s)

I love all these alternative outfit ideas and I think different outfits for Krystal should come first (before new characters anyway) because it takes less programming to make a new out fit than a new character AND many of the new outfits could fit on some of any new characters added in later development. Besides, I think the main focus here should be Krystal, it is after all called Legend of Krystal.

Reminds me of the good old days of doing barrel-rolls and using bombs wisely.
Fox Paradox

Postby Kalypso » Tue May 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Fox Paradox Wrote:*Bump*
Ahw, I was gonna post the blue deer outfit but you beat me to it (by a couple of months :s)

I love all these alternative outfit ideas and I think different outfits for Krystal should come first (before new characters anyway) because it takes less programming to make a new out fit than a new character AND many of the new outfits could fit on some of any new characters added in later development. Besides, I think the main focus here should be Krystal, it is after all called Legend of Krystal.

Well--and this is something I haven't said before--outfits are a lot easier than I anticipated. I don't even have to draw the outfit out before hand, I can just freehand them with the pen tool. It doesn't take me very long to push out a solid outfit for Krystal with two separate strip-able pieces variations per each outfit, without losing quality. So, here's what I'm going to tell you: don't sweat it. New characters, yes, are going to differentiate in figure and will take time, but after finishing the re-re-RE-done Krystal base (--Wha?! Triple Redo?!? Yeah, you've got no idea what goes on behind the scenes :D) I realized that when I go through to make the next character, it's going to be a hell of a lot easier. And don't worry, I don't expect much of you guys in terms of what I'm doing--I've planned my project for you guys--codename ACDC.B--that you guys can all mess around with--before the release of v0.3. More info as time passes.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Fox Paradox » Wed May 12, 2010 12:15 am

Kalypso Wrote: So, here's what I'm going to tell you: don't sweat it. New characters, yes, are going to differentiate in figure and will take time, but after finishing the re-re-RE-done Krystal base (--Wha?! Triple Redo?!? Yeah, you've got no idea what goes on behind the scenes :D) I realized that when I go through to make the next character, it's going to be a hell of a lot easier. And don't worry, I don't expect much of you guys in terms of what I'm doing--I've planned my project for you guys--codename ACDC.B--that you guys can all mess around with--before the release of v0.3. More info as time passes.

--Wha?! Triple Redo?!? Image

So let me get this straight...The first Krystal is from Bowser's castle, the first redo was Krystal's butt...so the second and third the public has not seen.

ACDC.B? Image

Is that some sort of eye candy tool? Image

Reminds me of the good old days of doing barrel-rolls and using bombs wisely.
Fox Paradox

Postby Kalypso » Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 am

Fox Paradox Wrote:
Kalypso Wrote: So, here's what I'm going to tell you: don't sweat it. New characters, yes, are going to differentiate in figure and will take time, but after finishing the re-re-RE-done Krystal base (--Wha?! Triple Redo?!? Yeah, you've got no idea what goes on behind the scenes :D) I realized that when I go through to make the next character, it's going to be a hell of a lot easier. And don't worry, I don't expect much of you guys in terms of what I'm doing--I've planned my project for you guys--codename ACDC.B--that you guys can all mess around with--before the release of v0.3. More info as time passes.

--Wha?! Triple Redo?!? Image

So let me get this straight...The first Krystal is from Bowser's castle, the first redo was Krystal's butt...so the second and third the public has not seen.

ACDC.B? Image

Is that some sort of eye candy tool? Image

If you include all that--that's Quintuple. And yes, it is an eye candy utility. Not a tool though.
Yes, I've done 3 Krystals that nobody but the team has seen so far--not so much trial--it was mostly error, but that was the cause of the slow down. It's like when you need to get on a generic road and someone gives you a map to the wrong state while you're on a road trip. Never grab a map to North Carolina when you're heading SOTB.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby trunks2585 » Wed May 12, 2010 1:31 am

more like he's done two krystals, the first one was made by playshapes, the second one was a renara edit, 3 was drawn by vixen tamer, vectored by kal, and then scrapped cause the proportions and perspective were unusable for animation, and 4 has been all Kal's work based off the original playshapes model.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Kalypso » Wed May 12, 2010 3:33 am

trunks2585 Wrote:more like he's done two krystals, the first one was made by playshapes, the second one was a renara edit, 3 was drawn by vixen tamer, vectored by kal, and then scrapped cause the proportions and perspective were unusable for animation, and 4 has been all Kal's work based off the original playshapes model.

You're forgetting the other one of Vix's I did--my first Krystal :D
But we can't discuss that because there are sensitive details about that one--don't talk about it, they still don't know, and we want to make it a surprise!
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby trunks2585 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 am

i remember you trying to work on it as is and then trying to edit it if that's what you are talking about, i count them both as one though. as for the surprise, better show it too them when it's completed and not make them wait till the full game is done, i'd like to see some general public feedback.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Kalypso » Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:i remember you trying to work on it as is and then trying to edit it if that's what you are talking about, i count them both as one though. as for the surprise, better show it too them when it's completed and not make them wait till the full game is done, i'd like to see some general public feedback.

So. Would. I. Let's make sure that we've got the whole package when we unveil, I don't want to leave something out and get barked at. x0
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby DemonFiren » Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm

You won't get barked at by anybody but us canid anthros.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby prettypinkpwny » Thu May 13, 2010 5:43 am

Damnit, you guys! Can't you discuss this on the dev forum or whatever? You're tantalizing the shit outta me.
prettypinkpwny

Postby raziel86 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:17 am

nice!
sono l'unico italiano?
raziel86

Postby bradthetiger » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 pm

new characters? here go!
Attachments
ExtinctionersCharactersMax.jpg
bradthetiger
Newly Registered

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

No OCs save for the demon wolves. That means, if he's an OC.
DemonFiren

Postby Zenhon » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:26 pm

or you could come across krystal's staff and its an item that does the morph
Zenhon

Postby toddymon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

I know that this is probably a shameless revival of a thread that has long since died, but I made this outfit for no particular reason. Image overused concept I know. But I like it. http://www.imagebam.com/image/17c834122715883
toddymon

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:33 am

You want to dress krystal has a arrancar?
Blaze

Postby toddymon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:04 pm

I make clothes for fox, so not really.
toddymon

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal