New Characters/Costumes

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: New Characters/Costumes

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 am

yeah i figured you'd be ready to move on after doing all that, i edited my post to include that note about how the outfits will likely get done by our team just so you know, and i look forward to the next outfit you post.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Atemisc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 am

Yeah, I figured that was how it'd work with getting the outfit in the game. I wasn't gonna' be able to do the work on the in-game file for it. lol

If you want an early preview of the outfit, you can click n my webpage link in my profile and look for the Atemisc image. She'll be wearing that outfit in the image. Though it might be a little different. Like not having pants but something else.
Atemisc

Postby Atemisc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:00 am

I dunno' if it'll be very popular or not. But it's just anoher design I had come up with. Like I said in the last post or so. She's dressed up in the outfit of the main character in my old story. Just that she isn't wearing the same pants and she has a crown or whatever.
Attachments
KrystalSketchAtem.JPG
KrystalSketchAtem.JPG (59.84 KiB) Viewed 4165 times
Atemisc

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 am

well i have no idea how this will go over with the others, i say go ahead and color it, i don't have any suggestions for improvement, mostly because this is your original character's outfit.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Atemisc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 am

I'm probably not gonna' bother with this one too much. Not much of anything special to it. If I do, I'll probably come back to it later on. We'll just have to see. For now, I'll try finding some others.
Atemisc

Postby Atemisc » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 am

Used one of Comet's images of Krystal. Better position to tell what she's wearing.

So here's a slave outfit. As the images states, she has no jewelry, a torn up shirt and panties, cuff-links, and no shoes. Figured that'd make a good slave outfit. Simple but effective for the theme.

( I could swear cuff-links isn't right, but I just can't remember the term... *Been awake for way too long.* )
Attachments
KrystalSketchSlave1.JPG
KrystalSketchSlave1.JPG (57.46 KiB) Viewed 4119 times
Atemisc

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 am

not bad, i was already thinking about just a shirt and panties but the cuffs are a great addition, as well as the lack of her trademark jewelry. the shirt could probably be more torn up around the arm holes but that'd get fixed by the LOK team, not a huge deal.

i would like to see however how the outfit would look if say rather than a shirt is was more of a tattered tube top fit, so it ends just above her breasts rather than covering her shoulders. just a slight alternate version.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Poob » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Atemisc Wrote:( I could swear cuff-links isn't right, but I just can't remember the term... *Been awake for way too long.* )

Shackles?
Poob

Postby Renara » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Shackles assumes the chain is still attached, otherwise the term is fetters or wrist irons, but that's me being pedantic again :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Kalypso » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 am

trunks2585 Wrote:if we do these outfits, the way it'll likely work is someone on the team (dunno who) is gonna redraw the outfits, following your setup, and then color and shade them to match up to the design of krystal. So it'll still be this outfit (armor with torn pants and top) just in a different style.

Yeah, in order to keep up with the style, Vix and I will probably be doing all the outfits, and everything related all characters, enemies and such. Gonna warn you, we're trying to avoid weapons, blood, and gore, but scars could be an interest, somewhat. Whips could be interesting but borderline at the least, especially if we use whip marks. I'm not trying to discourage any work in outfits at all, but I'm telling you, most will end up being edited in order to fit the games style.
I like the slave outfit, but I think I'd like vine-tied hand-cuffs instead, and have it be a bit skimpier (maybe I'll post some concepts, you might actually see a little more than my rough quickie and my sneak-peek). But I'll be damned if I'm posting the new... oh, just by hinting to it, I've said too much. Later ^^
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Atemisc » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 am

Ugh... I ended up getting a block. It's gonna' be a while before I can draw again. -_-
Atemisc

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm

it's cool, you already did quite a bit in a short time.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Atemisc » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 am

I didn't make these images, but I just happened to see them and thought the outfit might make a nice alternate.
Attachments
Krystal2.jpg
Krystal.jpg
Atemisc

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 am

ah blue deer, i don't think i've seen anything from him in a while, i need to check his FA page. anyways i think this would be another good outfit sort of a more casual look rather than full sex slave, if nothing else it could have that sort of 'laura croft' female explorer feeling to it, not sure if we'll use this or be able to fit it into the story, but a good find all the same.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Atemisc » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm

As for "New Characters", I can't stress enough just how much Katt Monroe should be in. Falco's little lady friend. But NOT the Command version. They ruined her design in that. >>
Attachments
Katt.jpg
Atemisc

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Atemisc Wrote:As for "New Characters", I can't stress enough just how much Katt Monroe should be in. Falco's little lady friend. But NOT the Command version. They ruined her design in that. >>

Some that agree with me, what the hell did they do to her in command!? Went totaly scrapy on us...

And that hat.. thing.. Really, what the heck?

But I'm compleatly for this idea.

While we're on the subject, tho not cannon, what about Fara Phonix? (Wonders how many will remember that name)
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm

I do. A distant memory, though...can you help me out?
As for Ms Monroe...the old SF64 design is the only one I know her in.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Atemisc » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:01 pm

In the old Nintendo Power comics. She was Fox's love interest. I always thought she was ugly myself, but that's just me.
Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Miyu the Lynx. (StarFox 2, but it got canceled.)
Attachments
Miyu.gif
Miyu.gif (5.07 KiB) Viewed 5208 times
Atemisc

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:49 am

Atemisc Wrote:In the old Nintendo Power comics. She was Fox's love interest. I always thought she was ugly myself, but that's just me.
Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Miyu the Lynx. (StarFox 2, but it got canceled.)

Yhy's mostly cause of the style of the comic. I'm sure we have enough talent here to make her look far more lovely.
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 am

As for Miyu...I have quite some data, perhaps I can find something for you! Or would you not like to see her in the Legend?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal