not sure if it's just me.

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

not sure if it's just me.

Postby mr salty » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:36 am

hey guys, just found the awesomeness that is LOK and this site less than a week ago (not sure how i could be so out of the loop on the interwebz) and after ignoring everything in the games other than the hawt stuff multiple times, i actually started looking at krystal as a whole (rather than a hole 8-) ), and noticed...
i tried searching for it via search, but "krystal" (obvs) was too common to search. so i just posted this topic.

has anybody else noticed that krystal's head-tilt makes her look really depressed? i get sad whenever i see her now, and that should not happen.

it's even more noticeable in the swimsuit competition topic (here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=515&hilit=swimsuit&start=20). peach and liz girl have it too, but not as bad.

somebody give her some happy pills!! or tweak the head's angle (please?)
mr salty
Newly Registered

Re: not sure if it's just me.

Postby Blank » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 am

Well yeah if you were just kidnapped and are now the play thing to a tribe of lizards I doubt you'd be happy. But yeah I say the face does look down. I say a more neutral looking face might do the trick

(Note I was not trying to sound rude there sorry if I did)
Blank

Postby mr salty » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:21 am

no worries, i originally thought the same exact thing. i just feel like it would be much more... uhm... watch-with-one-hand-able if she looked slightly less suicidal.

and i don't think it's so much the actual face as it is her line of sight clearly facing the ground.
mr salty
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 am

I think in one of the scrapped files, her head is fixed and not tilted anymore. But I may be wrong. Lmao @ how depressed she looks. Btw, Blaziken totally won that bikini contest :P
MrBear

Postby mr salty » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:39 am

oh hell yeah she did. and pToonT's hawt drawing of blaze gave me an idea for a game/vid/food for thought. lol if poke's were real and female blazes looked like that, i can guarantee you not a single person WOULDN'T choose torch as a starter. also, i would have this message for anti-beasty's (even though i'm not into bestiality. furries don't count in my head): your argument is rendered invalid.
mr salty
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal