AOE Attack For V3.0?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

AOE Attack For V3.0?

Postby MrBear » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:55 am

Well, I was wondering since V3.0 is going to be kind of an RPG, why not create an AOE attack?

Best Idea I could think of for now (Im tired, maybe I can process more info tomorrow morning)

Why not have a skill where Krystal all of a sudden starts to strip, and determining what level the "Skill" is, if there will be skills, she can either fail the strip tease, or complete it.
I.E. Have Krystal strip for 2 Sharpclaws or w/e the fuck. She loses stamina, not HEALTH, but stamina. Krystal can have more stamina depending on how much her stats are increased. (Such as if there will be a vitality stat, have each point of vitality increase her stamina by 10 points each vitality stat) Depending on the level of the strip tease skill, have a limit on how many Sharpclaws she can seduce at once. Say, a max of 3 or 4 at level 5 of the skill. Once they are successfully entranced in her strip tease show, their eyes turn into stars and they start to drool, taking periodic damage every 2 ~ 3 seconds. When she has completed the seduce, the Sharpclaws ejaculate all over Krystal, and fall faint on the ground. Of course they wont stay there, but will disappear after 1 ~ 2 seconds.

+1 if you think its a good idea (Yeah its not perfect, of course there would be problems, such as if there are no stats or health bars for the Sharpclaws like there was in the K and The Crystal Sword RPG, but hey, at least its an idea)
MrBear

Re: AOE Attack For V3.0?

Postby Renara » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Well, as you sort of say at the end it's perhaps more appropriate for something like the K Fox game, mainly because the aim in LoK isn't defeat the enemies in the traditional sense :)

Still, the basic idea (strip-tease) is the kind of thing that could be done, just that wouldn't likely have an effect quite as you describe it.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby MrBear » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Well, I believe if you need to, you could, if anyone, find a way to implement it into the game, since I have no idea how the RPG sense with fit into V3.0

(Sorry if im confusing, haven't went to sleep yet, pulling an all nighter is fun :))
MrBear

Postby toddymon » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:51 pm

either your in college have a hard job or are crazy if you think pulling all nighters are fun. trust me i know. :)
any way the idea is fairly interesting. though i have to agree with renara on this one.
toddymon

Postby ElectroMagnetic » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

MrBear Wrote:(Sorry if im confusing, haven't went to sleep yet, pulling an all nighter is fun :))

I'm sorry sir but if you think pulling all nighters is a fun way to spend your time I am disgusted.

Seriously whatever became of you to believe that idea.

Anyway back on topic, I'd like to say that this does seem a good idea however, like was previously mentioned, it's seems more like you want to defeat foes than have sex with them.
"Everyday I'm hustlin'..."

Katt Williams GTA4
ElectroMagnetic

Postby Valentine » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Anyway back on topic, I'd like to say that this does seem a good idea however, like was previously mentioned, it's seems more like you want to defeat foes than have sex with them.

Or defeat foes... with sex?
“Grilled cheese. Grill me a cheese.”
“I’m not grilling you a cheese.”
Valentine

Postby Power » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 am

Strip tease skills sounds kinda boorin, but if it was different sex skills(blow job - ass fuck - norm fuck) to get em off to win, then yes! pl0x.

That spinoff k fox and the magic sword had an interesting grab system wich was awesum idea.
Power

Postby MrBear » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 am

Power Wrote:Strip tease skills sounds kinda boorin, but if it was different sex skills(blow job - ass fuck - norm fuck) to get em off to win, then yes! pl0x.

That spinoff k fox and the magic sword had an interesting grab system wich was awesum idea.

That grab system was what brang my idea alive.
MrBear

Return to Legend of Krystal