Kal's old work

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Kal's old work

Postby toddymon » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 pm

i still want to see your work though. i thought that stuff you did before was amazing.
toddymon

Postby Kalypso » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 am

toddymon Wrote:i still want to see your work though. i thought that stuff you did before was amazing.

I'm working on some models right now for a solo project that I started when I was fucking with the Mario's Missing source, you'll see them soon.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby toddymon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 am

heh. fuckign with... anyway. did you see some of the work being done in the foxy caper? id say i got much further then i ever expected that i did. with alot of help with kry.
toddymon

Postby Kalypso » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:21 am

toddymon Wrote:heh. fuckign with... anyway. did you see some of the work being done in the foxy caper? id say i got much further then i ever expected that i did. with alot of help with kry.

Actually, it's weird... I didn't mean that in a fapping way, I was just tinkering with the actionscript. I've always looked outside the forums for... "inspiration." The LoK forums and workflow has always sorta been that forbidden zone to me. When you work with a game like this, if you rely off sexual energy as a fuel source, your production will be slow (namely because you need two hands to draw on the computer). You gotta man up and give it a go whether you're switch is on or off, fellas.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby toddymon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 am

i completely agree. really im making my gaem not only cause i know it would be awesome but also because i really want to see fox in action for once. go LoK community!
toddymon

Postby 8749 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:16 pm

you know, honestly i prefer kal's model of krystal over the current one, it jsut seems more...eye satisfying......

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:13 pm

technically the current one is what ptoon-t is working on, so you don't really know what the current one looks like.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby 8749 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm

...true that, my bad for my choice of words, i meant the one in v0.2, no comments regard vr0.3.

Postby Axel » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:34 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:technically the current one is what ptoon-t is working on, so you don't really know what the current one looks like.

ptoon-t has a rather fine touch to his work. Had I the money I'd ask for a commission.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal