The officially unofficial Game ideas thread...

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

The officially unofficial Game ideas thread...

Postby mnmbg » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:25 am

I noticed how a thread like this almost formed several times, so i went on and just decided to piss around, and make a whole thread for it. SO! without further adoo, i...uhh..hmm, oh, yes. I have an idea for the storyline on foxes part, because at some point, the game must end with all happiness n shit, for people to be happy sometimes. (you can always 'emphasize' on the parts in between) and the proposed ending on my part is fox and krys finding one another in the dark woods, and getting tfo of their lawn, to a happy place...and then, do whatevah floats yer boat, but NO rape, thats not holy! :shock: ANYHOO, maybee when fox crashes, he ends up being 'donated' to the female dominated side of the woods, and used as a slave. (hooray for oppi-rape) Eventually, he finds out how to get out, which may or may not doing something to the women to pass them out, like *ahem*...so he goes out in the woods, gets krystal, and burns rubber. (wait, rubber? :P) i can be pretty damn finicky when it comes to expressions, but please, make fox..fox, not some scary rapist hobo fox. :? just mah three cents, because two is an even number. (rambling) Maybe we could have an inventory? its a simple script, and it would go with foxes style. plus, that would be a good place for the slave stuff. :idea: :mrgreen: IDEAAAAA!!! *dance* MAYYBE we could get fox to be tied up, and when krys goes into the dark woods, shes in no mood fo' shit, kicks the tribes ass because she has a majik stix, finds fox, drugged (sedative) chained on the ceiling. (wouldnt you be embarrased if you found out that the girl you loved, rescued you in a rape camp, while you were upside down, naked, on a wall?) i would. :l anyhoo ,there could be alternate endings, like one where krys saves fox, but ends up doin him, because she *ahem* needs it? or the opposite...no, its not supposed to BE that way!!1! lol. im annoyin, deal.
I am the lord, of... :c
mnmbg
Newly Registered

Re: The officially unofficial Game ideas thread...

Postby Crossbow1701 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:36 am

you know at this point i would just to love to see the new version.
Crossbow1701

Postby mnmbg » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:20 am

Yeah, true. Hey...anyone know the person with this account on youtube? i stole the username. hurr.
I am the lord, of... :c
mnmbg
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:37 am

No offense but I would say this is a bad idea, just because once someone makes a thread named something like "AOE Spell Idea", the designers would want to see that, but in HERE, all they would see is peoples suggestions, not ideas. Better off just letting people make random threads :P
MrBear

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Last time we had a 'this thread is for every idea you all think of' it was a failure because everyone was spouting out ideas, and almost non of them got remembered or considered unless they went onto their own thread.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby toddymon » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 pm

so true. i was lucky anyone noticed my foxy caper idea.
toddymon

Postby MrBear » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:56 am

toddymon Wrote:so true. i was lucky anyone noticed my foxy caper idea.

Your what idea? o-o
MrBear

Postby toddymon » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm

that hurt mrbear. that really hurt
toddymon

Postby MrBear » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 am

toddymon Wrote:that hurt mrbear. that really hurt

Dude im dead serious, PM me what that Foxy Caper is, look at my join date D:
MrBear

Postby Renara » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 am

Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby toddymon » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 pm

theres a search feature? wow. even i didnt know about that.
toddymon

Postby Jammeh » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 am

More and more Princess Peach!!!
Repeating myself here but shes just so awesome.

Her and krystal getting covered in cum while licking each other... Oh god i need to go to the bathroom for some tissue.
Jammeh
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal