Orgasms,Squirting,Female ejaculate...

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Orgasms,Squirting,Female ejaculate...

Postby ElectroMagnetic » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:07 am

All right guys, I've been lurking around for a while and I was surprised to see no one actually mentioned this (maybe it's not a popular fetish or something) but no one has suggested that krystal should have some kind of wet vaginal juice coming out of her, showing that she indeed is having a great time. It was this that made me create my own account at last and hope to become an active part of this community.

Maybe I'm just blind and haven't read every post carefully...

I've never ever touched flash nevermind any coding except a bit of html and coding "Hello World" in java =D so this would be impossible for me.

Anyway, I just had a few ideas that could be implemented into v0.3... indeed I am not even sure if a new topic should be created for this but here goes anyhow.

1) Krystal should have her own "cum" that could stain her fur into being a darker shade (white being gray, blue being navy) in the same way that the Sharpclaw cum stains here body to become... "semen colour"?

2) She could orgasm while getting pounded just before she is filled with ejaculate therefore making a spray as such and making the dicks of the sharpclaws wetter (if not already soaking)

3) She could maybe say on a blow job start leaking while she is fingering herself ( like water streaks on her crotch area)

4) She could maybe pull her self of a dick afer being creampied as such and then masturbating and squirting to get rid of the cum (This I would love to see, however might be considered watersport as such, depends)

5) After some intense lesbian scissoring or sharing a dildo with another both her and her partner could end in a watery climax (making a puddle basically, no squirting just cum coming out of vaginas)

Just some ideas. If they have been previously mentioned I shall suck my own cock. :D

inb4 pics or it didn't happen

tl:dr Orgasms, wet hot orgasms, and some squirting if that's acceptable, IT TURNS OP ON AND MAKES HIM FAP MUCH!

P.S. Hope to be part of the community, and hope that you are willing to embrace me as brethren :lol:
"Everyday I'm hustlin'..."

Katt Williams GTA4
ElectroMagnetic

Re: Orgasms,Squirting,Female ejaculate...

Postby Renara » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 am

Heh, someone likes their girls to get off! This is something we agree on I think as it'd definitely be nice to see Krystal getting some more fun out of all this, willing or no. As you say there is a bit of a fine line between female ejaculation and water-sports that can put people off, so I dunno how likely we are to include that particular thing ourselves, though it shouldn't be hard for a third party to add later.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm sure our animators can work in some female ejaculations without making them look like watersports, we want krystal to at least look like her body is enjoying it, even if she's reluctant in doing what she has to do.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby ElectroMagnetic » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Heh, Thought this post would be blammed to some plane in oblivion by some mod or something but instead gets answered by one of the head developers... I'm impressed by my own skill (jk).

Anyway you guys have made me that one step closer to achieving my life's achievement, I think. It would be nice to see this happen, many a thought was wasted on these ideas (probably too many)... :roll:
"Everyday I'm hustlin'..."

Katt Williams GTA4
ElectroMagnetic

Postby MrBear » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Lmao @ Suck my own cock XD
Yeah I also noticed it just seemed like she wasn't having any fun (i.e. Whenever shes having sex, those lizard guys have dry penis's) *Forgot their names XD*
Hmn, some people, not me, but some people like watersports, so maybe it would be possible to have an option as to how much ejaculation should be visible in the game itself?
Just another add-on/suggestion.
MrBear

Postby Aarronn » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 pm

sounds like a great idea :D could also use the juice as a lube for anal :P
once upon a time....
Aarronn

Postby Rinzler » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:42 pm

ElectroMagnetic Wrote:Just some ideas. If they have been previously mentioned I shall suck my own cock. :D

tl:dr Orgasms, wet hot orgasms, and some squirting if that's acceptable, IT TURNS OP ON AND MAKES HIM FAP MUCH!

LOL what a /b/ro, i think your idea is cool and acceptable also, and I agree with trunks and renara that it could be made in a way that doesn't make it look like a watersport, Although I might have to reference the thread of playshapes (items or sumthing) in which he storms maybe the most brilliant idea I've heard (read) today, A FRIGGIN WATER BOTTLE OR SOAP, that lets you WHIPE OFF THE CUM and if accepted THE FLUIDS OUT OF KRYSTAL'S FACE AND you know vaginal area...
I wasn't programmed to be nice... I WAS PROGRAMMED TO BE FEARED
Rinzler

Postby Digfree » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 am

personally as a animator, I could say it is hard enough to animate male cum, nothermind female juices thats why alot of people don't animate it. Then again, I am a newbie. I would if I could make it look good, but I am not good enough... yet.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Aon » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 pm

turn it on/off button
Hic Suncto Dracos.
Aon

Postby Lord Panzi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Aon Wrote:turn it on/off button

exactly! i like it when girls get off, make you feel good about what you do to.with them
squirting may be a little excessive, but wet fur and masturbating is a great idea!
i remember one sharpclaw would "drench" krystal and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Syrain » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:29 am

Oh man, how I would love for this to happen!
Her getting raped though, and not liking it is always amazing too. The "ass-rape" scene was amazingly hot.
Also, I have been wishing there was a solo scene! It would be amazing as well, to have her and Liz just have a straight up lesbian scene too. Both having an orgasm too.

This may be a little off topic, but whatever. You guys should throw in a gallery via entering a cheat or something. Allowing you to easily access all the different hot sex scenes.
I love these animations! :D
Syrain
Newly Registered

Postby Workhorse » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Special effects are hard to do and time consuming. I imagine a lot of new animators try this sort of idea before compromising to a single male orgasm, then give up.
Workhorse

Postby Reaver » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am

to me as a non coder it just seems like u would use the same code for a guy cuming recolor it and put it to come out of a vagina
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby ronpepper » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 am

ikechi Wrote:to me as a non coder it just seems like u would use the same code for a guy cuming recolor it and put it to come out of a vagina

It sounds like you are a non-artist as well, am I wrong?
ronpepper

Postby Reaver » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 am

yep dead on no skills wat so ever
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby SexyFoxTime » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Well, i didn't read all of what you said before i got bored but, i'm not the mean one so, i can't say you have no skills :P
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby Acidrayne360 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:01 am

Wow...I'm actually surprised I haven't thought of this already. It's a good idea and if I had any idea what I'm doing as far as flash goes, I'd probably try it, but that's a dream...Flash is too much work, and I'm too lazy. :lol:
Acidrayne360

Postby mcbobinite » Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

ElectroMagnetic Wrote:All right guys, I've been lurking around for a while and I was surprised to see no one actually mentioned this (maybe it's not a popular fetish or something) but no one has suggested that krystal should have some kind of wet vaginal juice coming out of her, showing that she indeed is having a great time. It was this that made me create my own account at last and hope to become an active part of this community.

I've never ever touched flash nevermind any coding except a bit of html and coding "Hello World" in java =D so this would be impossible for me.

1) Krystal should have her own "cum" that could stain her fur into being a darker shade (white being gray, blue being navy) in the same way that the Sharpclaw cum stains here body to become... "semen colour"?

2) She could orgasm while getting pounded just before she is filled with ejaculate therefore making a spray as such and making the dicks of the sharpclaws wetter (if not already soaking)

3) She could maybe say on a blow job start leaking while she is fingering herself ( like water streaks on her crotch area)

4) She could maybe pull her self of a dick afer being creampied as such and then masturbating and squirting to get rid of the cum (This I would love to see, however might be considered watersport as such, depends)

5) After some intense lesbian scissoring or sharing a dildo with another both her and her partner could end in a watery climax (making a puddle basically, no squirting just cum coming out of vaginas)

Just some ideas. If they have been previously mentioned I shall suck my own cock. :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O M G. this got me so hot and horny..hahaha. no but for real just reading some of that got me hard. 2 mainly, i totally agree she should moan in ecstasy yadda yadda when she gets creamed, and as for the lesbian wetting...omg yes! the make out sex scene is our obvious example, they could both be fingering themselves with one hand and then their sweet juices can come out when he comes in their mouths and maybe they can both give a nice good moan.i would LOVE #4 but yea, if people dont like watersports then w/e,their loss,make a button. the button would simply toggle the extreme cummings i guess, when turned on she will pull the dick outta herself and some cum will come out, as she is pulling it out, but when its fully out that's when she can squirt it out. :P ahhhh sooo good :) oh sorry, when turned off she'll still pull the dick out but instead of squirting only a lil bit of the dudes' cum will leak out. i do think that her juice should make the fur nearest her vag a darker shade, shade to respective colors (white to grey,blue to navy).There was some game a guy had on here i was playin earlier than gave her different skins and outfits and i effing loved it. there was this sexy midna outfit and you could make her fur blackish or white and it blends so well with midna outfit. dunno if thats going to be implemented in the final version or w/e but obviously those colors would get darker to,red to dark red,yellow to...you get da point. #3 should be easy right? or easiest. but i definitely think that should be implemented because there are a lot of just oral scenes and id kinda like to see her play with herself at least. though dont get me wrong i freaking loved both the handjob and chair blow scenes.she doesnt really have to squirt in anything except #4 though and when ya think about it, it wouldnt be that massive of a squirt since she has to push all that heavy,thick,reptilian cum. Oh last minute thoughts, she can build up her juices just like the cum builds up, it'll darken vag area and will eventually run a lil bit down both her legs, maybe one at a time?maybe you could add in alternate costumes, we could buy them or find them. somethin like that. maybe a reward for sex?even though that's plenty a reward itself :D i would definitely like to hear her orgasm more...i miss the ditto lol, kinda liked how it morphed into a pink transparent krystal futa. and im not even into futa really...really rare that i like something futa. anyway i love the game i cant freaking wait till its completed :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
mcbobinite

Postby windwolf777 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 am

mcbobinite Wrote:
ElectroMagnetic Wrote:All right guys, I've been lurking around for a while and I was surprised to see no one actually mentioned this (maybe it's not a popular fetish or something) but no one has suggested that krystal should have some kind of wet vaginal juice coming out of her, showing that she indeed is having a great time. It was this that made me create my own account at last and hope to become an active part of this community.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O M G. this got me so hot and horny..hahaha. no but for real just reading some of that got me hard. 2 mainly, i totally agree she should moan in ecstasy yadda yadda when she gets creamed, and as for the lesbian wetting...omg yes! the make out sex scene is our obvious example, they could both be fingering themselves with one hand and then their sweet juices can come out when he comes in their mouths and maybe they can both give a nice good moan.i would LOVE #4 but yea, if people dont like watersports then w/e,their loss,make a button. the button would simply toggle the extreme cummings i guess, when turned on she will pull the dick outta herself and some cum will come out, as she is pulling it out, but when its fully out that's when she can squirt it out. :P ahhhh sooo good :) oh sorry, when turned off she'll still pull the dick out but instead of squirting only a lil bit of the dudes' cum will leak out. i do think that her juice should make the fur nearest her vag a darker shade, shade to respective colors (white to grey,blue to navy).There was some game a guy had on here i was playin earlier than gave her different skins and outfits and i effing loved it. there was this sexy midna outfit and you could make her fur blackish or white and it blends so well with midna outfit. dunno if thats going to be implemented in the final version or w/e but obviously those colors would get darker to,red to dark red,yellow to...you get da point. #3 should be easy right? or easiest. but i definitely think that should be implemented because there are a lot of just oral scenes and id kinda like to see her play with herself at least. though dont get me wrong i freaking loved both the handjob and chair blow scenes.she doesnt really have to squirt in anything except #4 though and when ya think about it, it wouldnt be that massive of a squirt since she has to push all that heavy,thick,reptilian cum. Oh last minute thoughts, she can build up her juices just like the cum builds up, it'll darken vag area and will eventually run a lil bit down both her legs, maybe one at a time?maybe you could add in alternate costumes, we could buy them or find them. somethin like that. maybe a reward for sex?even though that's plenty a reward itself :D i would definitely like to hear her orgasm more...i miss the ditto lol, kinda liked how it morphed into a pink transparent krystal futa. and im not even into futa really...really rare that i like something futa. anyway i love the game i cant freaking wait till its completed :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I like all of this but WHAT !!!!!!!!!!?????????????? Please bring back the ditto. I loved that blob. (Sooo hot :lol: )
windwolf777
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal