HENTAI GIRL 5

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: HENTAI GIRL 5

Postby Eggplants » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 pm

alrighty I got my parachute and catfish ready. now what, DemonFiren?

oh yeah and tentacles are my speciality so yes you can be sure to see them in there ;) . but as for body distortion I'm not a fan and I'm not hearing too many others supporting it and if there aren't enough people to support it then I think it'd be a bit of a wasted effort don't you think?
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Now what? Simple - ignite fireworks. Make sure Vis knows we know he knows we know he's there again.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby nemesis_infernal » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 am

You know... I kinda like body distortion... As for ass to mouth, like in hentai girl 5, it kinda turned me on!!! But, of course, if I'm only one of the few who like it, then, adding it would be a waste. Well, I think someone should put up a poll about it.
I like your style,
I like your class,
But most of all,
I like your ass.
nemesis_infernal

Postby Mechanios » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

A poll would be pretty useless. :p While I love me some tentacle and everything that comes with it; I understand that most people are like "Ugh, fuck no." I'd take insemination/egg-planting/in-ass-to-mouth-into-other-girls-mouth-out-ass-into-cunt any day. xD
Mechanios

Postby NailB » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Yes to body distortion and all_the_way_through fetishes.
NailB

Postby nemesis_infernal » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Well, many people hate ass to mouth or your all the way through fetish, some people kinda like it... I was thinkin of a poll so we'd see how many people hate/like it...
I like your style,
I like your class,
But most of all,
I like your ass.
nemesis_infernal

Postby Mechanios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Mechanios Wrote:A poll would be pretty useless. :p
Mechanios

Postby deathpuppy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 am

nemesis_infernal Wrote:You know... I kinda like body distortion... As for ass to mouth, like in hentai girl 5, it kinda turned me on!!! But, of course, if I'm only one of the few who like it, then, adding it would be a waste.

You're not the only one :D
deathpuppy

Postby nemesis_infernal » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Yeah!!! All the way through!!!
I like your style,
I like your class,
But most of all,
I like your ass.
nemesis_infernal

Postby Haldor » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Well this thread appears to have degenerated somewhat since I was last here :?
"We could just... run away?"
Haldor

Postby toddymon » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 am

all threads degenerate eventually. just set it back on track when you feel like it. or just leave it alone and watch from affair as it spirals out of control
toddymon

Postby Csbears » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:39 am

Like a plane with one of its wings clipped...it will meet the ground eventually and when it does there will be sadness.

I like some deep penetration (DP for short) myself with some slight bulge but i don't like ass to mouth stuff since its ridiculous and totally kills the moment. I think the way that Queen Hunt ( Link http://www.funny-games.biz/queen-hunt.html Under Leina, 4th scene ) did it would be the best way if decided to be put it in.
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 am

DP is double penetration :geek:
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby nemesis_infernal » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Yes, DP is double penetration. And yeah, Queen Hunt was great...
I like your style,
I like your class,
But most of all,
I like your ass.
nemesis_infernal

Postby Csbears » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 am

Hey hey hey...now damn it dont be correcting my shit i could have meant to say DP for Dragons Phallus or something...but for the sake of this lets call it DDP (Double Deep Penetration, for when you really MUST fuck her brains out). :D Demon, I've been waiting for Vis to log on with a different name or something and start up new flame wars (id say a heated intellectual conversation...) but he's seemed tamed somehow by his madness.
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Always keep your Desert Eagle loaded, we never know. I'm aware he will read this, but I distrust him.
DemonFiren

Postby brokenmachine65 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am

Yes yes to body distortion and huge penetrations!
brokenmachine65
Newly Registered

Postby LiKrySo412 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:57 am

Renara Wrote:unless there's another version out there, the one I have is the same as MCeGEAR linked to, and if you click the finish button (exclamation mark) it essentially turns on everything, which includes the anal tentacle coming out of the girl's mouth, there's no choice in the matter.

That exclamation mark isn´t the finish button... for some reason the cum in/out appears next to that button, but you can click them in any scene... :D
LiKrySo412

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal