HENTAI GIRL 5

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

HENTAI GIRL 5

Postby deathpuppy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:32 am

About the inclusion of tentacles in LOK, how far will it go?

I tried out Hentai Girl 5 as suggested by one of the members in this forum, and it kinda turns me on quite a lot.

The ass to mouth part was probably a little too far, and I bet it would turn off most of the forum members (although I didn't mind it at all).

I'm a really big fan of body distortion - where the tentacles go in and DON'T disappear into a blackhole or something. Would v3.0 have anything close to what I've mentioned?

Maybe we could have body distortion as an option button which you can turn on and off, just like the Natsumi 2 game. :D
deathpuppy

Re: HENTAI GIRL 5

Postby Zedralan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 am

(Or like in Hentai Girl 5...)
Hey, what's this SHINY RED BUTTON do?
Zedralan

Postby deathpuppy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:37 am

What do you mean?
deathpuppy

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Same here. And maybe post a link to the game.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Haldor » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Same here. And maybe post a link to the game.

Indeed, that is neccesary. For research reasons. :geek:
"We could just... run away?"
Haldor

Postby pimpinslg » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 am

im a fan of tentacles, I have a membership with the Zone portal I like the guys work a lot. I think your project will be better in many ways because you tend to put in many types of encounters for each niche in your games with many types of repeatable scenes.
pimpinslg
Newly Registered

Postby Valaska » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 am

deathpuppy Wrote:About the inclusion of tentacles in LOK, how far will it go?

I tried out Hentai Girl 5 as suggested by one of the members in this forum, and it kinda turns me on quite a lot.

The ass to mouth part was probably a little too far, and I bet it would turn off most of the forum members (although I didn't mind it at all).

I'm a really big fan of body distortion - where the tentacles go in and DON'T disappear into a blackhole or something. Would v3.0 have anything close to what I've mentioned?

Maybe we could have body distortion as an option button which you can turn on and off, just like the Natsumi 2 game. :D

Well that black hole usually equals their vagina or ass.. Oh and Body distortion yeah typically it means you are sundering their inside to an internal bleeding death of stomach acids/fecal matter leaking out in an infectious abscess, blood getting into the mix there etc and the feces and acids getting into the blood stream..

Guess what I'm saying is say no to body distortion :P. It's just creepah.
Valaska

Postby MCeGEAR » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:47 am

link to hentai girl 5 http://www.mediafire.com/?myzmynzufo2
this one is pretty hard core for zone little over the top for a few zone fans.
MCeGEAR
Newly Registered

Postby Renara » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:36 pm

The body distortion I don't mind too much, though I turn it off any chance that I get, but the tentacle going through the girl's body is just disturbing and really ruins that game since even if you don't progress the anal tentacle enough for it happen, you're forced to see it at the end of the animation which isn't good.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby pimpinslg » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 am

Renara Wrote: you're forced to see it at the end of the animation which isn't good.

actaully a neat thing about his games is that you can finish in any range in any view in his games you arent forced to look at any of the animations. You can just let the bar build up and finish at any of the settings you like best. it is like that in his other two tentacle games as well.
pimpinslg
Newly Registered

Postby Renara » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 am

pimpinslg Wrote:actaully a neat thing about his games is that you can finish in any range in any view in his games you arent forced to look at any of the animations. You can just let the bar build up and finish at any of the settings you like best. it is like that in his other two tentacle games as well.

Unless there's another version out there, the one I have is the same as MCeGEAR linked to, and if you click the finish button (exclamation mark) it essentially turns on everything, which includes the anal tentacle coming out of the girl's mouth, there's no choice in the matter.

I don't think I've ever been turned off more quickly in my life, and I usually really enjoy Zone's flashes :(
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Mechanios » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 pm

You can click any of the other ones and the cum buttons are still there, then it's a different ending or each one.
Mechanios

Postby pimpinslg » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 pm

yes you can even click inside or outside for how ou want to finish, this can be selected in any of the speeds/views once the pleasure bar has built up fully
pimpinslg
Newly Registered

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:13 pm

You all know from a biological standpoint that the body distortion within this game is possible without the girl being harmed in any way other than two possibilities that I can think of 1. the tentacle could obstruct her air flow and choke her to death(although since she's a fictional character let's assume she doesn't need to breath but does so when she wants :-)
2. the tentacle is too large for her small intestine and may cause rupturing(also let's assume she has another super-power to take in large tentacles through her insidey parts.

Anyways as you should be able to see she might survive although she may pass out from so much nerve activity happening inside and out at the same time, ever watch a gangbang those chicks can get exhausted if the guys are really going at it fast enough as well as a friction heating issue. :D
UserN4meTak3n

Postby Valaska » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 am

Renara Wrote:
pimpinslg Wrote:actaully a neat thing about his games is that you can finish in any range in any view in his games you arent forced to look at any of the animations. You can just let the bar build up and finish at any of the settings you like best. it is like that in his other two tentacle games as well.

Unless there's another version out there, the one I have is the same as MCeGEAR linked to, and if you click the finish button (exclamation mark) it essentially turns on everything, which includes the anal tentacle coming out of the girl's mouth, there's no choice in the matter.

I don't think I've ever been turned off more quickly in my life, and I usually really enjoy Zone's flashes :(

Yeah.. I'd have to say it's fairly gross..
Valaska

Postby deathpuppy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 am

Renara Wrote:

Have you tried Natsume 2? Body distortion can be turned on or off. I think it's cool that it appeals to both types of people. :D
deathpuppy

Postby fusiondragon » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 am

http://www.funny-base.com/games/hentaikey-girl-5.html
http://www.funny-base.com/games/natsume-2.html
that guys post doesn't seem trustworthy so heres links to natsume 2 and hentai girl 5
fusiondragon

Postby Visplane_Overflow » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:29 am

deathpuppy Wrote:Have you tried Natsume 2? Body distortion can be turned on or off. I think it's cool that it appeals to both types of people. :D

And that's probably the best way to handle it.
Visplane_Overflow

Postby nemesis_infernal » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 am

hmmm... if i'm not mistaken, it's been a long time i haven't seem visplane here... i've been lurkin for sometime... welcome back dude.
I like your style,
I like your class,
But most of all,
I like your ass.
nemesis_infernal

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 am

Guess who returned. Make preparations, everyone!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Next

Return to Legend of Krystal