SteelSaurus To-Do List

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

SteelSaurus To-Do List

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 am

I'm not even part of the team and I've started to make a to-do list. Alright here's what's on the agenda now;

0) Get Flash and ToonBoom running and start the tutorials.
1) Finish of Liz of Egypt
2) Start work on the Ridley Trio
3) Samus Booty Suit and Metroid Brain (I'll reopen her for tweaks)
4) Various costumes and swimsuits (Krystal, Samus, Zora, Midna, and Liz)
5) Diva Mizuki (Because MOAR!)

--- Animation Projects (Upon getting Toon Boom up and running)

1) Samus and Ridley
2) Daisy and Luigi

--- Unordered Ideas

X) Sharpclaw Shaman
X) Various Facial Expressions Source Chart
X) Koopa, Koopa Trooper, Boo, Blooper, Gooper Blooper
X) Egyptian Gods

Have any ideas that might be up my alley? Post them and if I think it's valid, I'll add it to my list.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Re: SteelSaurus To-Do List

Postby Haldor » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 am

SteelSaurus Wrote:4) Various costumes and swimsuits (Krystal, Samus, Zora, Midna, and Liz)

Poolside orgy? ;)
"We could just... run away?"
Haldor

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

...well, a to-do list is in my point of view a sheet of paper where you write down everything you have to do, but won't ever commence. Hopefully this isn't the case here.

Hmm...in Command, Krys changed sides, right? Maybe you can explain to us why she did so?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby SteelSaurus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am

Toon Boom Animate has failed me. I don't think it's me because others seemed to have had similar problems. The real problem is going to be learning how to shift between TB and Flash. I'll try out studio. But for now back to work on Liz in Flash.
SteelSaurus

Postby SteelSaurus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 am

Belay that. It was infact mybad. All systems seem to be go. Downloading souce files and a few introduction to Animate tutorials and then we'll be cooking. In the mean time I'm going to give animating Samus's blow job on Ridley another go.
SteelSaurus

Postby Kalypso » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 am

Steel, I don't really think this belongs here. This could just as easily be conjuncted into one of your created threads, and you could expand on it from there--this is more of an announcement to everyone on your schedule than anything of relation to discussing LoK or it's future. This is something you could have kept to yourself, if anything. There's been a lot of random spamming going on around the forums guys, and I've got to say, if anything, you need to figure out how to stay on topic and not post random gunk.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby SteelSaurus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 am

My appoligies, but I just wanted people to be able to request for me to make stuff. I know I'm very scatter brained and exuberant, which leads to derailment, but you can't really ay I'm the only one doing so.
SteelSaurus

Return to Legend of Krystal