save point?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: save point?

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 pm

No. No reasons listed up :D
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Brownzilla » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:34 am

There's going to be a check point system, right? I mean, it would definitely help a lot. Or at least if there was an option to do so.
Brownzilla

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:23 am

Good Night =) I am sorry for my bad english again =) I am now creating structure on flash for dinamic site - that lets to user save his settings - in a temp file of his computer. It is like i post earlyer, but on AS3, if your are interested - i can post simpled code of it on AS3, or i can try to make something like simple save sistem for LOK game, but i have to know structure / and information about variables - that game need to save. So if the project will be on AS3 - i can try to help with it.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Renara » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Good Night =) I am sorry for my bad english again =) I am now creating structure on flash for dinamic site - that lets to user save his settings - in a temp file of his computer. It is like i post earlyer, but on AS3, if your are interested - i can post simpled code of it on AS3, or i can try to make something like simple save sistem for LOK game, but i have to know structure / and information about variables - that game need to save. So if the project will be on AS3 - i can try to help with it.

Thanks for the offer, but this is already mostly finished, just needs me to finalise some of the data structures that it saves and it'll be done :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal