A Bit Worried

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

A Bit Worried

Postby Xempt9 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 am

So... ive been lurking around here for about 4 or 5 months, and im kinda getting nervous that maybe the project is kindof shutting down... well the better way to put it would be that it seems like there arent very many new posts in the forums. Im probably just imagining things though! That would be typical of me
Xempt9
Newly Registered

Re: A Bit Worried

Postby Sainiku » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 am

Xempt9 Wrote:So... ive been lurking around here for about 4 or 5 months, and im kinda getting nervous that maybe the project is kindof shutting down... well the better way to put it would be that it seems like there arent very many new posts in the forums. Im probably just imagining things though! That would be typical of me

You are imagining things, don't worry. :P

There's alot of work going into version 3. And if you follow Renara and Kalypso on twitter, you'll find that they're working pretty much every day on it. ^^
"Whatever. I'll just eat you up. Bones and all!" -Juri
Sainiku

Postby Renara » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 am

If anything there's too much going into it as we've been rather ambitious! v0.3 is the main hurdle though, as after that it's pretty much all about content development, I'd also hardly call the forums inactive!
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Xempt9 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

cool :)
Xempt9
Newly Registered

Postby ChaoticPiñata » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 am

Just be patient, I have waited for about the same amount of time, when 0.3 comes, everyone who lost interest will regain it.
ChaoticPiñata

Postby stewpot » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Do you guys have any estimate or time frame on when 0.3 will be completed?
stewpot
Newly Registered

Postby Kalypso » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 am

stewpot Wrote:Do you guys have any estimate or time frame on when 0.3 will be completed?

Please read THE RULES and THE FAQ ^^.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Sainiku » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Kalypso Wrote:
stewpot Wrote:Do you guys have any estimate or time frame on when 0.3 will be completed?

Please read THE RULES and THE FAQ ^^.

pwn.
Sainiku

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Not 'pwn'. BoomHeadshot!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Maybe s/he has been holding it so to speak until the version 0.3 is released and they are now starting to pulsate with sexual pentup energies? :lol:
UserN4meTak3n

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm

What?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Nevermind was just my attempt at humor.
UserN4meTak3n

Postby Glog » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

A few screenshots would really help forum morale.
Glog

Postby Zedralan » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:40 am

I think it's a little hard to figure just what sex anyone is in these forums >.>

I agree with Glog, SCREENIES FTW!!!
Hey, what's this SHINY RED BUTTON do?
Zedralan

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 am

Agree to the screenies as well.

My experience on the internetz is if someone says they are a female and interested in a game or other than it normally means they are really a guy even if they don't want to be unfortunately. If they are actually biologically classified as female then they normally have minds that make some of my friends seem well-adjusted. LoL :lol:
UserN4meTak3n

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Don't let Vyksen read that!
DemonFiren

Postby Xananos » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Indeed. This isn't 4chan. More importantly, that's kinda just a dick thing to say anyway.
Xananos

Postby Renara » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Xananos Wrote:Indeed. This isn't 4chan. More importantly, that's kinda just a dick thing to say anyway.

Yup, people on the forum can claim whatever they want about themselves, it's up to everyone else if they want to believe it or not :)

I'm actually guilty of the above mentioned gender switching, but then Renara is a character and primarily one I use on SL to run my little store there, so naturally my business avatar (Renara Vandyke) is accordingly female as she's there to sell products and so I can talk to customers/fans without getting my main account spammed to bits :)
But ehm...I now kinda do a lot of my adult stuff under my Renara name, as while I'm not embarrassed that I'm involved in it it does put some potential clients off which is bad for my freelance programming!

Anyway, that's all a bit off topic :D
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Sainiku » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 am

I find it interesting that there's that whole big thing about "there's no girls on the internet" sorta thing...

I'm fairly certain most guys who act like girls won't be found out... so how exactly do people KNOW that they're not a girl? o.O

The only way would be to have guys being 'discovered' as acting like girls... which honestly, i've never seen happen...

So how exactly did this meme start anyway? People don't just 'discover' that a guy has been acting like a girl, do they? Was this meme created by the actual guys who DO act like girls?

The whole "guy acting like a girl on the internet" thing doesn't make sense to me. And unless they're Transexuals i don't even understand why most would want to do it. o.O

There are plenty of girls on the internet. Where exactly did the idea come up that there weren't?

Same for gaming.
Sainiku

Postby Surskit » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 am

Well I for one am a guy that pretends to be a girl online. Truly it's for no other purpose than I feel like it, though if someone I knew were to ask me why I'd probably just make something up about the perks of being seen as a girl online. Actually this whole displaced gender identity of mine even manifests itself in videogame characters I choose to play as and once during halloween. I don't dislike being a guy, nor would I want to actually be a girl.

The idea of only guys being on the internet probably stems from back in the AOL chat days of frequenting cyber chat rooms where you've got: 70% Men 19% Bots 7% Troll and 4% women that idle.
Disclaimer: Should I ever choose to give criticism on anything, give it an hour- I will undoubtedly change the message several times before then.
Surskit

Next

Return to Legend of Krystal