Stomach Bulge

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Stomach Bulge

Postby Kalypso » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Kiwi Wrote:Maybe, instead of the stomach thingy, cum could gush out of her pussy, ass or mouth... Also, there should be a double penetration scene in the game. xD

See, there's a certain amount of imagination involved in stomach bulging, where injury doesn't happen--and in that, it's kinda hot for some people. I don't care for it, it's not sexy, but it doesn't necessarily get me off all the time. That boundary between hot and disgusting comes when cum starts dripping from her belly button as an additional hole, when cum starts in the vagina and ends up coming out of her mouth, or the dreaded impossible dick goes from vagina or ass and comes out mouth. That's just ridiculous, and the girl would have to have her insides cleaned out before that be possible, or that guy would have had to been Mr. Fantastic.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:36 pm

LoL.
With a long and stretchy enough penis or tentacle almost anything is possible, however that would be quite unpleasant I would imagine for the woman to experience. :shock:
UserN4meTak3n

Postby Kiwi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Lol now that was funny
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Location: You now the name of that city that stands between France and Spain? Yeah, I'm nowhere near there.

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh, yes. Also, who would a -boner- want to be stretchy?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Xananos » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 pm

There's nothing physically impossible about having a cock with an elbow. <.< Eh-hem, that said, it would be quite difficult for a cock to go through someone, mostly because of the whole thirty feet of intestine, thing. That's a HUGE cock.

Edit: Elbow-cock.
Xananos

Postby Vyksen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm

The only thing I'm going to add here is a TINY stomach bulge is ok. A little turns me on.
I really don't want to see the whole dick.
That's just not healthy. At all.

And as for the whole in through the ass-out-the-mouth thing...
Better hope she gets a colon cleaning, because otherwise, that's just really nasty.
Come to think of it, you'd need to pass out the stomach. And the acid in the stomach is enough to burn a carpet. Hope your cock doesn't burn off.
Vyksen

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Ah, finally a fate these Sharpclaw asses deserved. McCloud, get out of my post.

No, sincerely, Krystal needs to be filled with, hm, lube for that to work. And imagine the pressure...I'd, honestly spoken, prefer colon cancer over that.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:34 am

Just going to update this, because I'm not sure if your opinion changes after playing Zone's HentaiKey Girl 5--which can be found on SWFChan here. I'm warning you, not only does it involve stomach bulging, but egad! It involves the dreaded dick goes from ass to mouth scenario. It was odd, because I usually have some extremely huge problems with the dick through mouth agenda, and yet; this was surprisingly arousing. Granted, my change of heart will never turn toward those odd girls lacking appendages, eating shit or physical "skull-fucking," this is one that, while I'm slightly still a little thrown off by it, is actually kinda hot just because it's Zone.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Vyksen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 am

Ok, I got turned on by that too.
Not by the ass-through-the-mouth thing though. The bulge. Guh.
Vyksen

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Mmh...if it does not work like an enema, then a slight bulge is fine, I can only repeat myself all over again.
DemonFiren

Postby RatchetSly » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm mostly with you guys on this. While I do like some bigger bulges (and mild cum inflation), stuff like the ass-to-mouth-penetration or cum-spurting-out-of-holes-its-not-supposed-to, those things are... bizarre.

For the bulges, it'd make sense for those to be with the bosses, since they're huge, and special encounters. Mild cum inflation would be a similar thing. An option to turn it on & off, while that'll make for yet another entry on the ever-growing list of this stuff, would be a decent idea.
RatchetSly

Postby Valaska » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 am

HolyPaladin Wrote:(regarding the first picture) I love tentacles, but that... >< *shudder*
They look too... broken, as in there will.
Poor, poor Krystal, Renamon, and Blaze :(

What is seen.. Cannot be unseen! D:
Valaska

Postby dandan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Isn't that one of Sparrow's pics?

That's the usual reaction to his works.... one of his latest works... it cannot be described through words
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh, I find it quite funny. But the next poster should please go back to topic.
DemonFiren

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal