Krytsalfied

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Krytsalfied

Postby w4ntedm4n » Tue May 11, 2010 8:59 pm

I would LUV to see krystal fox gang banged by 2 liz with dicks. I would love to learn how to do this stuff but I wouldn't know the first thing about computers other then to play games and use google ;). But for now I guess I'll just make requests. It would be cool if there were multiple cum scenes and sex scenes.
w4ntedm4n
Newly Registered

Re: Krytsalfied

Postby Fox Paradox » Tue May 11, 2010 11:20 pm

I think the dev's are already busy enough as it is. There is a thread on here somewhere that gives you a little tutorial to help you make your own stuff using the source files (I know you don't want to but it could be really helpful to learn). :lol:

Reminds me of the good old days of doing barrel-rolls and using bombs wisely.
Fox Paradox

Postby Kalypso » Tue May 11, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm sure you'll see something like that with the Brutes in v0.3, it's been heavily requested.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Mr.Elefant » Wed May 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Brutes? Maybe a sneak-peek to help me see what you mean.
I'm right 98% of the time.
Who cares about the other 3%.
Mr.Elefant

Postby Renara » Wed May 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Mr.Elefant Wrote:Brutes? Maybe a sneak-peek to help me see what you mean.

You're not getting more sneak-peaks that easily! The brutes are just the current working name for the big buff SharpClaws Warriors, Kal's either being forgetful or teasing again :P
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby DemonFiren » Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Ai, just like the Kull are the Urgals' badasses.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Thu May 13, 2010 12:41 am

Renara Wrote:
Mr.Elefant Wrote:Brutes? Maybe a sneak-peek to help me see what you mean.

You're not getting more sneak-peaks that easily! The brutes are just the current working name for the big buff SharpClaws Warriors, Kal's either being forgetful or teasing again :P

Both xD
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby DemonFiren » Thu May 13, 2010 12:56 am

...you're lucky you're a dev.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Kiwi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 am

I would enjoy it very much if i could see krystal in a threesome double penetration scene with 2 guys, having them both cumming inside of her ass and pussy.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/789cc2f1bdfc227 ... 210827-262

Also, i'm just saying it, but what if the game had alternative endings that changed from one to other in basis of the karmic choices that you would make? Like, some chick is gonna get raped by 3 Lizards and you have the choice of either fighting them , joinning them or giving yourself instead of her. That way you would either get a Neutral, Good or Evil karma, making you, either into, a "Femme Fatale" on a mission (Neutral - You fight or talk your way out of bad situations, avoiding sex acts), a "Saint" trapped in hell (Good- You always try to help others even if it means getting raped for it, so basicly instead of kicking them in the balls, you would suck'em off so that there would be no need for violence. You would also be rewarded with items from the characters that you would save or having Karma giving you a little help, by making that dangeroulsy placed rock fall into a group of Lizards that where blocking your path.) or, a "Sex Pet" that would do anything for sex (Evil- You just can't stop yourself, and you don't care who or what you have sex with, and you would even join a group of Lizards that are rapping an innocent girl or you would tell the Lizards were to find the escaping slaves that where hidding in the woods, beeing rewarded with a hard fuck.)
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Location: You now the name of that city that stands between France and Spain? Yeah, I'm nowhere near there.

Postby Renara » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm

The idea of multiple endings has been thrown around, and I think it's definitely something we'd like to do at some point! For the sake of simplicity though I think we're more likely to do a single neutral storyline but plan in areas where we can expand to have branching paths depending on what happens. We're still hoping to give players plenty of freedom to choose how they resolve various situations, and to try and reflect your choices in some way, but I wouldn't expect it to hit the storyline too much till we've got at least the main one hammered down and we're happy with it :)

On the issue of actual violence though I dunno if we're likely to have true combat, as this game's more about beating off than beating up :D
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Return to Legend of Krystal