new/fix cum areas?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

new/fix cum areas?

Postby orez133 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 am

it seems to me that almost every scene has a problem with the creatures cumming in the same areas, the boobs and the face, EVEN THE DINOSAUR cums in the same areas! and not even alot of cum
I think each animation should have its own different impact on krystal

one awsome idea is that after each climax, you can have a "clean them up" option (krystal licks off access cum from them) and for when krystal is completelly cum covered, they could have a secret scene where you can have twin lesbians "wipe her clean"
Last edited by orez133 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
orez133

Re: new/fix cum areas?

Postby The Unknown » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 am

i agree with u orez
The Unknown

Postby LittlePwnah » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:25 am

orez133 Wrote:it seems to me that almost every scene has a problem with the creatures cumming in the same areas, the boobs and the face, EVEN THE DINOSAUR cums in the same areas! and not even alot of cum
Well,I agree with you on the first one.But the cum is enough lot,i think.

Unless you want Krystal to bathe in cum. :P
LittlePwnah

Postby Morb » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:02 pm

actually there are more areas where they cum on Krystal.
I already did her covered in cum at the maximum. Here's some scenes that cum on different spots:
Anal Rape gets cum on her ass.
Blowing The General get's cum on her tail.
The other one which I forgot the name, right before the dino, a sharpclaw pretty much cums all over her body.
And the max that "cum stacks up", I think that it's three times for determined area. So, she can get almost completely cum-covered. So, I guess that we just have few animations of monsters cumming on different spots by now.
Morb

Postby orez133 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Morb Wrote:actually there are more areas where they cum on Krystal.
I already did her covered in cum at the maximum. Here's some scenes that cum on different spots:
Anal Rape gets cum on her ass.
Blowing The General get's cum on her tail.
The other one which I forgot the name, right before the dino, a sharpclaw pretty much cums all over her body.
And the max that "cum stacks up", I think that it's three times for determined area. So, she can get almost completely cum-covered. So, I guess that we just have few animations of monsters cumming on different spots by now.

I see what you mean, but it seems like most of them are focused on just boobs and face such as: the dino cums on her face, the oral sex does the same, the threesome table fuck gives her a facial and boob cumshot

maybe some creampies would be good?
orez133

Postby orez133 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:23 pm

LittlePwnah Wrote:
orez133 Wrote:it seems to me that almost every scene has a problem with the creatures cumming in the same areas, the boobs and the face, EVEN THE DINOSAUR cums in the same areas! and not even alot of cum
Well,I agree with you on the first one.But the cum is enough lot,i think.

Unless you want Krystal to bathe in cum. :P

well, maybe some things left over on her such as: creampies, orgasm drip,etc would add some affect to it
orez133

Postby Kalypso » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 am

one awsome idea is that after each climax, you can have a "clean them up" option (krystal licks off access cum from them) and for when krystal is completelly cum covered, they could have a secret scene where you can have twin lesbians "wipe her clean"

Yeah, the cum is around the same areas in v0.1 and v0.2--but--they are all in different places, and completely different cum per scene.
You may want to read through a couple of threads, because I can tell you're a bit new here. We're completely and totally revamping the game visually and dynamically, just a total upgrade--so obviously, the scenes not only have to be redone, but they'll look better. Because we're doing everything from scratch, you'll definitely see some variation instead of the same old same old, so new climax scenes are a given.
I think that having Krystal clean herself after every scene might be a bit too overplayed--same goes with the lesbian clean up deal. Great ideas, I'll give you that--and could definitely be implemented as a special event that happens once or twice, but again, we don't want to overplay it--as the game is, in all it's relevance, an RPG, and cleaning herself could take a long ass time.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby orez133 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 am

Kalypso Wrote:

Yeah, the cum is around the same areas in v0.1 and v0.2--but--they are all in different places, and completely different cum per scene.
You may want to read through a couple of threads, because I can tell you're a bit new here. We're completely and totally revamping the game visually and dynamically, just a total upgrade--so obviously, the scenes not only have to be redone, but they'll look better. Because we're doing everything from scratch, you'll definitely see some variation instead of the same old same old, so new climax scenes are a given.
I think that having Krystal clean herself after every scene might be a bit too overplayed--same goes with the lesbian clean up deal. Great ideas, I'll give you that--and could definitely be implemented as a special event that happens once or twice, but again, we don't want to overplay it--as the game is, in all it's relevance, an RPG, and cleaning herself could take a long ass time.

well, from the look and size of those fox and snake tonges, it shouldnt take long at all. especially for the krystal "cleaning" the guy off 8-)
orez133

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:45 am

Also can Krystal end up getting extra experience from swallowing all of the cum? Super protein shake !
UserN4meTak3n

Postby Renara » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:27 am

Well, while it would be awesome if every single scene could apply a unique spooge effect to Krystal, unfortunately it would be a bit unwieldy, as every single possible effect would need to exist in the appropriate body-part symbol, and that results in an awful lot of layers! The current method just assigns spooge effects that can switch to higher amounts, and each scene specifies which area it hit. So for example, the ass-rape scene will specify that the ass-effect should be increased by one after the scene is finished.

As for tracking the effects or getting bonuses for different ones...we could always have stats or something like "Krystal has received 18 pearl necklaces, and drank 4 litres of salty protein", cosmetic only but an interesting way to see just how much she's been doing :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Sounds kickass to me, can't wait for the new saga of Krystal :)
UserN4meTak3n

Postby walsashi » Sat May 08, 2010 5:57 pm

I just joined this forum, but I've been hooked on LoK for a while. I would love to see a "bukkake" style spin-off or mod. I'm actually making it my goal to learn how to use flash, and then I will personally fix and add more "salty protein" ~Renara (haha) to LoK. wish me luck. I'm going to make cum stackable to a ridiculous amount, and pretty much full body (and I mean EVERYWHERE)! wish me luck!
walsashi
Newly Registered

Postby DemonFiren » Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Well, how many proteines, combined with nucleid bases, phosphic acid and desoxyribosis, packed to haploid chromosomes in mobile cells with transporter liquid would you like the RedEye to give off?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby thehammer » Wed May 12, 2010 5:28 am

More than what it currently gives off.
thehammer

Postby DemonFiren » Wed May 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Oh, really? Hmm...elephants can cum around 2.5 gallons.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Red Sun » Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 pm

so to be realistic Krystal would most likely drown from have the dino shoot down her throght

though a bigger Dino would shoot more i would agree with there needing to be more based on the size of the cojones but we don't need her turning in to a glob of cum :mrgreen:
Red Sun

Postby DemonFiren » Wed May 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Why not? That's just like a healthy, warm shower then. If t weren't for the stickyness and all, I'd do the dino as well!
DemonFiren

Postby Mr.Elefant » Wed May 12, 2010 10:29 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Oh, really? Hmm...elephants can cum around 2.5 gallons.

8-)
I'm right 98% of the time.
Who cares about the other 3%.
Mr.Elefant

Postby DemonFiren » Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Mr.Elefant Wrote: 8-)

That reaction just had to come.
DemonFiren

Postby Mr.Elefant » Thu May 13, 2010 2:07 am

DemonFiren Wrote:
Mr.Elefant Wrote: 8-)

That reaction just had to come.

I think you mean cum.
I'm right 98% of the time.
Who cares about the other 3%.
Mr.Elefant

Next

Return to Legend of Krystal