Sexual content

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Sexual content

Postby Outonbail » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this. I'm new here and starting a thread for sexual content suggestions. Not necessarily for everyone to add a fetish, k?, but sexual content for gameplay/plot.

Vaginal sex: I don't see any of it in the versions so far. Plenty of blowjobs, handjobs, plus anal sex, but not intercourse. I hope that will be included soon.
Also wik: Have a variety of choices for Krystal with some NPCs/creatures she encounters. What she does will determine her experience/items/favors gained.
Also also wik: Lesbian sex a possibility? With so many female NPCs there is just one involving making out.
One, two, five!: Solo fun for Krystal to give NPCs a show, ones who want to see Krystal do naughty things to herself. Such things could include masturbation, sex toys, etc.
Orgasms: Krystal can haz any?
Outonbail

Re: Sexual content

Postby The Unknown » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Out i agree with u on the content altho i think ive read something about it b4 im not sure but i think they wont do it in the next version because of the sprites they currently have but maybe in the future they would, who knows i could be wrong :?:
The Unknown

Postby Outonbail » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Oh yeah, I'm expecting it in the next version. I'm just putting it out there in hopes future versions will ;)
Outonbail

Postby yoyooyo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Most of this has been at least talked about in some thread or other. I know it can be bothersome to dig through the longer ones, but you can try using the search function.

There's definitely going to be vagina in v0.3. There hasn't been much so far because the models simply weren't made with any. Kalypso is being very thorough with the new ones, so they'll be fully equipped, no worries.

Things like interaction, stats, and items are also being worked on. Renara is putting some serious effort into making a solid game engine, so the gameplay is definitely going to be more advanced.

Lesbian sex/masturbation isn't going to be a priority, at least not for starters. But I'm sure it'll be done at some point, if not in v0.3 then at least in v0.4. Even if it won't be "mainstream" it'll probably be put in as optional content.

I think Krystal's lack of orgasms so far may be related to her lack of vagina so far. She'll get hers sooner or later. ;)
yoyooyo
LoK Team Member

Postby Outonbail » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:11 am

yoyooyo Wrote:Most of this has been at least talked about in some thread or other. I know it can be bothersome to dig through the longer ones, but you can try using the search function.

I looked, but couldn't find anything exclusive, so may as well make one, lol. :mrgreen:
Outonbail

Postby chndragon » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 am

Lesbian sex is mainstream, tbh.
chndragon

Return to Legend of Krystal