concerns over content and content list

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: concerns over content and content list

Postby afallamak » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 am

Nothing to extreme please :D

And the extreme I'm talking about isn't the disturbing ones as in scat, gore etc...

What I'm talking about is this:

A couple weeks ago I saw on 4chan (and it wasn't only just 1 picture), dragons fucking cars :) Dragons were dragons and cars were normal cars, not (for example) female transformers cars or something. It was just dragons fucking normal cars (well one was a Corvette so "normal" is open to discussion), mostly through exhaust.

Of course dragons fucking cars have nothing to do with krystal but I think you got the idea.
afallamak
Newly Registered

Postby toddymon » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:49 pm

we do?(jk) yeah i think i know where your coming from. my experiences with extremes go far beyond that but i dont think they need explanation. i totally agree with you
toddymon

Postby Cubby » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Multiple-cum!
I have seen very little to none of these "multiple-cum" scenes, now THAT would be nice.... *hint**cough**hint*

But anyways, with the futa and stuff. Would it be possible to make it a choice when you would like to see futa and/or other things?
"Hugging makes the world go around" - Cubby
Cubby
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal