Some Things That Need To Be Said.

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Some Things That Need To Be Said.

Postby Vyksen » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 am

Overlook of Current Standings

Ebonizza and I were talking to each other outside of LoK...
And although we aren't high up the ranks in the regards of the production of LoK, we feel that the following need to be addressed.

No Original Characters.
Don't get me wrong, I love to see original characters, but this game is indeed about the Nintendo franchise, ne?(Well... for the most part.) Original characters ,while wonderful to see, don't usually produce as much of a reaction as canon characters do. Well, at least that's how I feel on it, but I think I'm not alone. It's better to have someone everyone knows than a small group. Because the next thing you know it'll be all about OCs fucking Krystal. When that's not our original gameplan. I don't want to offend anyone when I say this because I love all original characters(except sues.) but I don't think that they're better off fit here. HOWEVER... I'm sure that if you still posted sexual animations of that character on the forums I'm positive it'll still be widely praised and fapped to.
Or, maybe you could start your own mini flash game.

MOAR MODS.
No offense to the higher authorities here, but I think that there needs to be more moderation on these boards, simply because of the fact that some boards take a while to get locked up. Let's face it, LoK is growing day by day and eventually the place will probably get so packed and out of hand, not all of the original moderation team can always be around to stop it.

Enough of the BlowJobs.
Folks, there's more than just giving blow jobs. Surely you must get sick of seeing Krystal blowing people? How about some traditional vaginal sex? Although the anal is a step forward, I really think it'd be kicked up ten notches if you put some traditional sex.
Here's some ideas.

I think that the gist of what needed to be said is now said.
And for thanking you for your time...

Here's an animated dancing Krystal GIF. Model made by CharlyFox, rigged by Little_Dragon. I believe. Correct me if wrong. Thanks Firen~.

Anyone have anything else they'd like to add? Comments, questions, concerns?
Last edited by Vyksen on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vyksen

Re: Some Things That Need To Be Said.

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 am

Model made by CharlyFox, rigged for Poser by Little_Dragon (FurAffinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/littledragon/). I'm using this one as well.
She could try and pull her clothes off, that would reduce the friction while dancing.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Vyksen » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 am

LMAO!
I love how you posted on the dancing Krystal and not the entire topic. That made me smirk.
Krystal's your forum weakness, I take it? Lol.
Vyksen

Postby OmegaXIII » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 am

I cannot speak for the development team, but I can give some answers to your concerns.

1. I cannot count how many times I have seen the golden rule about keeping the game with nothing but Nintendo Characters. So I do not believe you have to worry about original characters showing up. At least none that are not like the werewolves and were just made to yiff poor Krystal silly.

2. I cannot really give an opinion on that. I have not seen enough bad apples to warrant more moderation.

3. The large amount of blowjob scenes seem to have come from Playshapes. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to see more penetration going down and it would seem that the team is more than capable of creating them.

BTW, you want to know how hot Krystal is? I am writing an erotic story about her and I am not even what most would consider a furry! I would assume that she is a very common weakness.
Last edited by OmegaXIII on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald and Sapphire by OmegaXIII - An erotic adventure inspired by the awesome "Legend of Krystal" flash game.
Heated Twilight by Omega XIII - An erotic revision of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Should you read, please review.
OmegaXIII

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am

Again you were too fast for me.

Forum weakness? Certainly. I became a furry after seeing that one scene in Bowser's Castle. Long way, includes some obscure Y! group and a trip to the SEGA universe.

Sharpclaw: Bend over and I'll show you a pervert.
Krystal: ...what?!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby OmegaXIII » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 am

I'm sorry, but is it just me, or does the Cloudrunner in that picture look like he is thinking "I'd better be getting me some blue furred pussy for this."
Emerald and Sapphire by OmegaXIII - An erotic adventure inspired by the awesome "Legend of Krystal" flash game.
Heated Twilight by Omega XIII - An erotic revision of the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Should you read, please review.
OmegaXIII

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:23 am

Guess I'll be the first team member to respond although i think most of it was already answered by omega.

1. Aside from the lizard girls and the double dick werewolves we are going to stick with original characters last i checked.

2. It's not just moderation that i think is a problem. I sent Ren a PM about my idea and hopefully you'll be getting a thread from me before the end of sunday in response to this and a few other things.

3. As the writer of the team i can tell you it's been taken care of, has it ever been taken care of >.>

Also you said you and ebonizza were talking outside of the forums? if you guys want i can talk to you too, i've got like all the messengers if you want to have a team member to talk to or just to BS with.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Vyksen » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 am

Good to know someone responded to the topic as a whole. :D
I'm filled with joy to know that something is being done.

I may take you up on that offer, Trunks. n_n
Vyksen

Postby Kalypso » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:29 pm

1. OC's
Don't worry, there won't be any but the Double Dick Werewolves Playshapes introduced. Then we have characters like Lizard Girls and female Goron, which are just Rule 63, so yeah, there will some original content put into them, but ultimately, they'll be based off of something else.

2. Forum Moderation
I actually agree on this, because I'd like the power to make stickies, delete spam and lock threads. I don't think we need more people to ban users, that's something the team can do together.

3. BlowJobs
Take into account the difficulty of animating a sex scene versus a blowjob. Of course, I still can't say I'm tired of blowjobs, I do enjoy them--but, I would like to see a little variation anyway ^^
And to reiterate, Trunks, as the Team's Writer, has definitely taken care of adding a lot of variety. Definitely.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby dandan » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 pm

well, there are plenty ways to bring variety to blowjobs.

Classic 69, somebody holding Krystal's body upside down, eating her pussy while she chokes on their cocks or buries her face on other girl's pussies. Like the one on the right most column, third from top to bottom in the Blue and Red chart.

Hmmm, actually, the one bellow that one would actually be pretty good too. Maybe a strong Lizard girl who wants to drink the cum in Krystal's pussy...

say, should I continue this train of thought in another thread? I think I'm moving away from the original point...
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby Poob » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Kalypso Wrote:Trunks, as the Team's Writer, has definitely taken care of adding a lot of variety. Definitely.

I'm hoping a hot tub filled with Pepto Bismol is involved.
Poob

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Poob Wrote:
Kalypso Wrote:Trunks, as the Team's Writer, has definitely taken care of adding a lot of variety. Definitely.

*makes a note* add pepto bismol scene for poob.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby jakmak » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:45 am

Poob Wrote:

sorry i dont want to go off topic but is that a reference to rat race? now on topic, i couldn't agree more.
jakmak

Postby Poob » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:53 pm

jakmak Wrote:sorry i dont want to go off topic but is that a reference to rat race? now on topic, i couldn't agree more.

Good catch ;)
Poob

Return to Legend of Krystal