Samus thread

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Samus thread

Postby dandan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 am

okay, I just had to post this here before I forget about it -damn awful memory I have.

Was thinking of posting it over the dream thread, but due to the subject of the dream, I think this will be a better place

So, I dreamed, a very weird dream. There was Samus in a space station and then Link arrived. A Girl!Link -not much difference other than the breasts and an outfit that matched with the futuristic setting and to accentuate Link's body-. Link helped Samus with some bounties and then, since I had been playing Super Smash TV a few days ago, I imagined the two being forced to enter the Super Smash TV show.

Thousands of mooks, tanks, shrapnel men, giant cyborg snakes, Mutoid-Man, Scarface even the host. Poor bastards got slaughtered by the blondies.

Then there was the celebratory sex between Link and Samus. Turns out Link was futa, who knew... anyway, they got into it, rough, frantic, Samus even fainted.

And then the weird thing as they were cuddling after the event: Samus and Link were the same height... so weird
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
dandan

Postby nebrose » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm

dandan Wrote:okay, I just had to post this here before I forget about it -damn awful memory I have.

Was thinking of posting it over the dream thread, but due to the subject of the dream, I think this will be a better place

So, I dreamed, a very weird dream. There was Samus in a space station and then Link arrived. A Girl!Link -not much difference other than the breasts and an outfit that matched with the futuristic setting and to accentuate Link's body-. Link helped Samus with some bounties and then, since I had been playing Super Smash TV a few days ago, I imagined the two being forced to enter the Super Smash TV show.

Thousands of mooks, tanks, shrapnel men, giant cyborg snakes, Mutoid-Man, Scarface even the host. Poor bastards got slaughtered by the blondies.

Then there was the celebratory sex between Link and Samus. Turns out Link was futa, who knew... anyway, they got into it, rough, frantic, Samus even fainted.

And then the weird thing as they were cuddling after the event: Samus and Link were the same height... so weird

that's a pretty damn odd dream
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby dandan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:47 pm

I know! Samus is pretty much the archetype of an Amazon warrior, so either Link was much taller than usual, or Samus was petite.
dandan

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Any item that changes your build and even affects gender? Ah, yes, remember how Zelda used the Triforce of Wisdom to transform into Sheik? Maybe Link did the same...
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby nebrose » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:57 am

DemonFiren Wrote:Any item that changes your build and even affects gender? Ah, yes, remember how Zelda used the Triforce of Wisdom to transform into Sheik? Maybe Link did the same...

really really strange thought there... and besides link's the fighter not the mage it's beyond him to change anypart of him without help... which is where midna came to fruiction in loz TP
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
nebrose

Postby Kalypso » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 am

DemonFiren Wrote:Any item that changes your build and even affects gender? Ah, yes, remember how Zelda used the Triforce of Wisdom to transform into Sheik? Maybe Link did the same...

Link's already transforming into a wolf, does he really need to change into a girl?
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby HolyPaladin » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am

Kalypso Wrote:

Link's already transforming into a wolf, does he really need to change into a girl?

Maybe he wants to feel pretty, and touch his own girly parts ;3
Boom... nuff' said.
HolyPaladin

Postby dandan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Kal, remember Link already transformed into a girl before. Sure a girl fairy, but still a girl.

There's also the 4 masks in Majora, the terrible bunny in ALttP, hell he even transformed into a Like-Like in the Oracle series, if I remember correctly. I must be missing a few more transformations, though.

And good point Demon, I had forgotten about that
dandan

Postby Kalypso » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 pm

HolyPaladin Wrote:
Kalypso Wrote:

Maybe he wants to feel pretty, and touch his own girly parts ;3

My point is, we don't want to exhaust characters, and Sheik--well, good example. Except Sheik makes a better girl. That would be a fun fuck, eh? Sheik to Zelda, and only because she was so exhausted that she was forced into transforming.
Just read the doujin Double Princess if you don't believe Sheik would make a better girl--ignore the English, it always ruins it when they're not professionally translated. Sucks this is the only Sheik doujin though.
And btw, isn't this a Samus thread? >~>
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby dandan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 pm

okay, back to Samus. If GirlLink won't appeal, and Sheik needs to be in another thread... how about Gandrayda?

She's a hunter from Corruption, and really, she shamelessly hits on Samus several times during the game, so at least she's bi. Another point for her is that she's a shapeshifter... though that'd put her in the same category than Ditto, only she starts as female by default...

Oh well, I'll just remember fondly how she flirts with Samus, while swaying suggestively her hips... hmm
dandan

Postby HolyPaladin » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Actually Kaly, I don't think he wanted A Futa She-Link in the actual game, just telling us of his dream, he put it in here cause Samus was part of the story :/.
Boom... nuff' said.
HolyPaladin

Postby Kalypso » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 am

HolyPaladin Wrote:Actually Kaly, I don't think he wanted A Futa She-Link in the actual game, just telling us of his dream, he put it in here cause Samus was part of the story :/.

I know. But here lies a place where dreams can come on reality xO
dandan Wrote:okay, back to Samus. If GirlLink won't appeal, and Sheik needs to be in another thread... how about Gandrayda?

She's a hunter from Corruption, and really, she shamelessly hits on Samus several times during the game, so at least she's bi. Another point for her is that she's a shapeshifter... though that'd put her in the same category than Ditto, only she starts as female by default...

Oh well, I'll just remember fondly how she flirts with Samus, while swaying suggestively her hips... hmm

Heh, on the ditto note, someone should make a shape-shifter thread, I'd like to know other male/female characters that can transform. We've got Slime/Jello-Fetishists, transforming-fetishists, ghost-fetishists, etc. Whoever you are, make it. Btw, no Transformers, ever--I won't do it, just focus on Nintendo.
On Gandrayda, ehm... I don't know. She's a bit iffy, cause of the baldness and all. Then again, I can see her with hair, and she'd look great. Problem lies simply with the fact that she's too grotesque in game, and she really needs some improvising in terms of what she'd look like. I'm not going to say no, and I'm not going to say yes. If someone could bring a picture forth, that'd be helpful so I can entirely say yes, but usually deviant art can help me out here, and with her, even the most popular aren't good enough to get past the baldness--I just don't want to make a character that nobody's going to be familiar with.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby dandan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 am

Okay, here's an old sketch I did of all the Hunters a while ago. It includes Gandrayda, of course, though with several changes I thought for her.

Instead of being able to see her organs I gave her a solid body with some patches of color to resemble the GF's standard uniform design, gave her "hair" in the general style of her original design, and made her eyes stand out a little. Not a fullbody pic, though

http://dan-heron.deviantart.com/art/080 ... s-81902669
dandan

Postby nebrose » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Kalypso Wrote:
HolyPaladin Wrote:Actually Kaly, I don't think he wanted A Futa She-Link in the actual game, just telling us of his dream, he put it in here cause Samus was part of the story :/.

I know. But here lies a place where dreams can come on reality xO
dandan Wrote:okay, back to Samus. If GirlLink won't appeal, and Sheik needs to be in another thread... how about Gandrayda?

Heh, on the ditto note, someone should make a shape-shifter thread, I'd like to know other male/female characters that can transform. We've got Slime/Jello-Fetishists, transforming-fetishists, ghost-fetishists, etc. Whoever you are, make it. Btw, no Transformers, ever--I won't do it, just focus on Nintendo.
On Gandrayda, ehm... I don't know. She's a bit iffy, cause of the baldness and all. Then again, I can see her with hair, and she'd look great. Problem lies simply with the fact that she's too grotesque in game, and she really needs some improvising in terms of what she'd look like. I'm not going to say no, and I'm not going to say yes. If someone could bring a picture forth, that'd be helpful so I can entirely say yes, but usually deviant art can help me out here, and with her, even the most popular aren't good enough to get past the baldness--I just don't want to make a character that nobody's going to be familiar with.

>.> uhhh.... Kal... SHE'S A BOUNTY HUNTER that and we only knew here that close after we scanned her... that and no one has made a cute huggable version of her yet...
nebrose

Postby Kalypso » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm

dandan Wrote:Okay, here's an old sketch I did of all the Hunters a while ago. It includes Gandrayda, of course, though with several changes I thought for her.

Instead of being able to see her organs I gave her a solid body with some patches of color to resemble the GF's standard uniform design, gave her "hair" in the general style of her original design, and made her eyes stand out a little. Not a fullbody pic, though

http://dan-heron.deviantart.com/art/080 ... s-81902669

That's a little bit closer to what I'm thinking of--cept I'm thinking a mix of hair, metallic glowing pieces, and animated fire. I'm namely concerned with this: Gandrayda Prettified yet has brain hair >~> and Original Concept Art. But yeah, you're close to there.

nebrose Wrote:>.> uhhh.... Kal... SHE'S A BOUNTY HUNTER that and we only knew here that close after we scanned her... that and no one has made a cute huggable version of her yet...

Well, she doesn't have to be cute and huggable--I'd prefer lewd and seductive as a preference. She's a hunter, hunters get what they want, and sometimes what they want isn't on the menu xOO
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Poob » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 am

Kalypso Wrote:Link's already transforming into a wolf, does he really need to change into a girl?

He should transform into a bowl of soup.
Poob

Postby dollspit » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 am

Poob Wrote:
Kalypso Wrote:Link's already transforming into a wolf, does he really need to change into a girl?

He should transform into a bowl of soup.

Hahaha!

Also, your avatar is smokin hot, poob. Christina Hendricks is my waifu. :oops:
BTW, I'm the resident wannabe. :\
Image<==Source
dollspit

Postby dandan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:10 pm

And because I posted this in another thread, I feel it should be placed here.

It's not often I see Samus anthropomorphized -or whatever you say it-, and especially not this sexy or well done. And especially not being a feline. Coyote Samus? nice.

Both in armor-sans helmet and in her bikini off duty outfit

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2018022/
dandan

Postby HolyPaladin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm

dandan Wrote:And because I posted this in another thread, I feel it should be placed here.

It's not often I see Samus anthropomorphized -or whatever you say it-, and especially not this sexy or well done. And especially not being a feline. Coyote Samus? nice.

Both in armor-sans helmet and in her bikini off duty outfit

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2018022/

*GASP* JE-
Thought I was gonna do it again didn't you 8-)
Boom... nuff' said.
HolyPaladin

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 pm

heh and i just said i'd mention the anthro samus over here in my response to the sonic characters thread. I'm in favor of an anthro version of her, we wouldn't have to change her outfits at all really if it's done like how krystal's outfits change, only now we are putting on a different skin rather than clothes.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal