New game idea pokemon related:P

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

New game idea pokemon related:P

Postby Astridcrash » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm a total newbie when it comes to drawing and animating but I still have an idea for a pokemon game. I will not reveal much now since I'm only getting started. I got a drawingprogram for my computer recently and I've tried it out by drawing a female Charmeleon, no idea why since it's not one of the pokemon I had in mind using for this project but still it's good to train and get used to how the program works I guess...

It's not a full body picture but it's not really to be used anyway. I would really appretiate if someone more experienced could give me a few pointers and help me get this project up and running.
Charmeleon.jpg
The picture is drawn entirely manually as I haven't used any other tools than pencil and filled in some of the places
Charmeleon.jpg (94.8 KiB) Viewed 7905 times
Astridcrash
Newly Registered

Re: New game idea pokemon related:P

Postby Thaedael » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 am

Are you using a tablet, what program are you painting with, what version, etc. etc. These are the kinds of things needed to know before people can help beyond saying what is physically wrong with the image itself, such as perspective issues, proportion issues, and the neck. Just keep practicing and once you update the info on what you are using the helpful information can come.
Thaedael

Postby Astridcrash » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm

I use a program called Phierha, I recently got it so it's the newest version of it, I don't know what the numbers are. I am not using a tablet, I draw with the mouse.
Astridcrash
Newly Registered

Postby Messioba » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 am

No I understand I'll post some work soon I'm debating on rather to use picture stuff from pencil or stuff from computer
Messioba
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal