Version 0.3 Items Brainstorm

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Version 0.3 Items Brainstorm

Postby prettypinkpwny » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 am

Damn, I forgot Epona was female. Also, it's nice to know that Krystal will be able to run in v0.3. Anyway, I meant for Krystal to have a way to get around instantly, not in game. Like PlayShapes suggested,
PlayShapes Wrote:I also like the idea of instantly getting around for saving time, but it should only be for places already discovered.
I was thinking maybe a large teleporting stone in a certain area for every level, that once touched, will glow and allow you to teleport to another one in another level, but only if you've touched the other ones.

Like to get around from town to town as in Pokemon. Rather than a horse like Epona, it could be some Pokemon she could ride on. Male Pokemon, if you know what I mean. ;) You know, like one of the quadrupedal or flying Pokemon from the polls. Then we'd have an excuse to slip in a scene or two in there.

And for future reference when we do dabble into the Zeldaverse, we could consider the ocarina for not only physical travel, but also for time-travel. Then the storyline could expand from there.
prettypinkpwny

Postby Morb » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:35 pm

prettypinkpwny Wrote:Damn, I forgot Epona was female. Also, it's nice to know that Krystal will be able to run in v0.3. Anyway, I meant for Krystal to have a way to get around instantly, not in game. Like PlayShapes suggested,
PlayShapes Wrote:I also like the idea of instantly getting around for saving time, but it should only be for places already discovered.
I was thinking maybe a large teleporting stone in a certain area for every level, that once touched, will glow and allow you to teleport to another one in another level, but only if you've touched the other ones.

Like to get around from town to town as in Pokemon. Rather than a horse like Epona, it could be some Pokemon she could ride on. Male Pokemon, if you know what I mean. ;) You know, like one of the quadrupedal or flying Pokemon from the polls. Then we'd have an excuse to slip in a scene or two in there.

And for future reference when we do dabble into the Zeldaverse, we could consider the ocarina for not only physical travel, but also for time-travel. Then the storyline could expand from there.

Hm, yea, a pokemon would do. but I think she would have to do a quest or something before she gets the TM for Flying. (yea, TM's are in every single pokemon game, I think if there's gonna be abillities like that they should appear... Or not because that's only on the games, on the anime/manga flying pokemons just fly.)
Kalypso Wrote:I could definitely see some Ocarina songs going through and triggering several different events. The ZeldaVerse isn't really in full sight right now, so, we're not totally sure what we're doing with some elements of it yet because we haven't dabbled into them. Good input though--then again, I wouldn't be surprised if all you heard were three songs, because we don't want too much per universe, per se.
I was focused on building an outfit of some sort for Krystal in the snow areas (as well as the volcano areas)--but the outfit is really unnecessary, just the main item that powers it and keeps her at bay with the environment. You've definitely got the right idea. Of course, the outfits would have to be sexy. Otherwise, why use em? The songs, again, only in the Zelda area (and maybe somewhere else for some bonus scene action), but again, the fire/ice flower could end up being lame.

The ocarina would be nice in the zelda universe indeed. For the enviroment,I wasn't caring for she using special clothes/itens or anything actually :) , but I think it would be nice if she used different, sexy clothes in these areas, and did have an amulet or something like that, that was a part of the outfit that couldn't/wouldn't be removed by the mons-herm, attackers, because I think we should see the magical thing, because in RPG's the character usually haves to wear rings/amulets that are charged with magical powers, and sometimes they're visible (taking TES for an exemple)
Morb

Postby Kalypso » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:54 pm

prettypinkpwny Wrote:Damn, I forgot Epona was female. Also, it's nice to know that Krystal will be able to run in v0.3. Anyway, I meant for Krystal to have a way to get around instantly, not in game. Like PlayShapes suggested,

Hmmmm... well, we've actually got something similar and more convenient along the lines of tele--transportation, I mean, heh, heh he... ;DDD
Some reason, flying like that might be fun--and I always thought back to JC's Avatar thinking "is there anyway we could do something like that that's Nintendo based and really sexy?"--but it's not going to work, and obviously, well--maybe... it could work sometime in the future... damn! You've gotten through to me >_<
This could work for some be-all end-all level that I've got the best idea for, and I can't reveal it. Because I haven't even told the team yet. But my vision is, that it will be awesome, and even though epic music like "Unstoppable by E.S. Posthumus" (click on the song, pause it, wait for it to load, and start playing it at 1:50 and listen to it till the end, you will feel chills run down your spine) will be playing in the background, you'll still fap because it will be just that intense.
Course, I've got to see what we're capable of in v0.3.
I'm definitely taking into account that Ocarina, its a good item and it could come in handy. I'm glad you responded because I responded at 2:00AM, falling asleep and not really thinking. If you can provide a strong come back on how your idea can work without taking something I said personally, I respect it and I'm usually more up to either definitively giving you a better shut down, or taking it into consideration for underground discussion with the team.

Morb Wrote:Hm, yea, a pokemon would do. but I think she would have to do a quest or something before she gets the TM for Flying. (yea, TM's are in every single pokemon game, I think if there's gonna be abillities like that they should appear... Or not because that's only on the games, on the anime/manga flying pokemons just fly.)

The ocarina would be nice in the zelda universe indeed. For the enviroment,I wasn't caring for she using special clothes/itens or anything actually :) , but I think it would be nice if she used different, sexy clothes in these areas, and did have an amulet or something like that, that was a part of the outfit that couldn't/wouldn't be removed by the mons-herm, attackers, because I think we should see the magical thing, because in RPG's the character usually haves to wear rings/amulets that are charged with magical powers, and sometimes they're visible (taking TES for an exemple)

I hadn't thought of TMs, but again, we've got other methods for getting around. Its something to take note of, though. Yeah, I'm not caring for special clothing either if its covering, but I know some really hot skimpy snow outfits and filter effects that would make her pull it off. Plus, she's a fox--and some foxes change color in different temperature zones. Would it be hot to see her get lighter/darker? I'd have to pull it off, but hey, I think different variations of her two standard outfits would look nice with some different variation and different material. Just depends on how I do it. Rings and amulets are another thing to consider, but maybe we can work with this so that once her outfit gets ripped off, you can leave it behind and only the special item equipped would remain.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Morb » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Kalypso Wrote:I hadn't thought of TMs, but again, we've got other methods for getting around. Its something to take note of, though. Yeah, I'm not caring for special clothing either if its covering, but I know some really hot skimpy snow outfits and filter effects that would make her pull it off. Plus, she's a fox--and some foxes change color in different temperature zones. Would it be hot to see her get lighter/darker? I'd have to pull it off, but hey, I think different variations of her two standard outfits would look nice with some different variation and different material. Just depends on how I do it. Rings and amulets are another thing to consider, but maybe we can work with this so that once her outfit gets ripped off, you can leave it behind and only the special item equipped would remain.

Oh my, I didn't know that some foxes changed their colors in different temperature zones, it would definitely be hot to see her lighter/darker in these zones. For her outfits, variations of the standards like you said would do it, perhaps just one alteration showing less skin here, a bit more here, and voilá! Yea, that's the reason why I suggested amulets an such things, because it's like, a monsters wouldn't have to rip off her ring/amulet to do some tit-fucking, for an example. (Well, depending on the amulet, maybe, but that's not the point)
Morb

Postby Kalypso » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Morb Wrote:
Kalypso Wrote:I hadn't thought of TMs, but again, we've got other methods for getting around. Its something to take note of, though. Yeah, I'm not caring for special clothing either if its covering, but I know some really hot skimpy snow outfits and filter effects that would make her pull it off. Plus, she's a fox--and some foxes change color in different temperature zones. Would it be hot to see her get lighter/darker? I'd have to pull it off, but hey, I think different variations of her two standard outfits would look nice with some different variation and different material. Just depends on how I do it. Rings and amulets are another thing to consider, but maybe we can work with this so that once her outfit gets ripped off, you can leave it behind and only the special item equipped would remain.

Oh my, I didn't know that some foxes changed their colors in different temperature zones, it would definitely be hot to see her lighter/darker in these zones. For her outfits, variations of the standards like you said would do it, perhaps just one alteration showing less skin here, a bit more here, and voilá! Yea, that's the reason why I suggested amulets an such things, because it's like, a monsters wouldn't have to rip off her ring/amulet to do some tit-fucking, for an example. (Well, depending on the amulet, maybe, but that's not the point)

For example, outfit-wise, in the snow climate, a "Yeto" themed outfit, featuring off-white leather breast covers, green & brown thread/decor, a metal-ringed crotch-flap for a bikini and possibly a head ornament with a new hairstyle, idk. I'm really up to messing with her hair styles, though--for something hotter ;D
That's really just an example though, for what could be a possibility.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 am

it'd be kinda boring if we just keep making her outfit the loincloth/bra combo in diffrent colors. no reason we can't do other things that are sexy, remember azmetic's concepts?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Kalypso » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:41 am

trunks2585 Wrote:it'd be kinda boring if we just keep making her outfit the loincloth/bra combo in diffrent colors. no reason we can't do other things that are sexy, remember azmetic's concepts?

True. I want to do different combos. I was giving that as an example. I don't wanna reveal anything, you know me >0>
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Yawg » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Just throwing some ideas against the wall to see if they stick:

1. Mounts and transportation.
Since we're talking about stretching the full game over several different mini chapters and several different areas, it might make sense for Krystal to have to enlist the help of some of the larger inhabitants of the area she's been travelling in. Like, say, riding the dinosaur at the end of V0.2 to the next area (v0.3?), riding charizard to v0.4, and so on and so forth.

And just to make things interesting (and to reward players for multiple playthroughs) toss in a "random (sexual) encounter" when she gets to the next area- you know, maybe there's a 30% change of the mount expecting (sexual) payment for services. Sure, Charizard might fly you to the desert, but he's gonna want a hummer in exchange- its a long... flight.

2. Ditto uses
There's a lot of work that usually goes into animation of "bossfights" that Krystal has to endure... shame they can only ever been seen once! And when Krystal leaves an area, it can never be revisited, yes? Maybe not. If Krystal has a ditto in her possession during a bossfuck (I'm just going to call it what it is), the ditto can learn the attack. Perhaps for later, when the player gets itchy, or perhaps for use against Liz' or other femme fatales she'll meet on the way.

3. Items?
-Goldeen Summons a bucket of water of Krystal's head, dousing her. This will be the only use anyone will ever get out of Goldeen.
Yawg

Postby nebrose » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Yawg Wrote:Just throwing some ideas against the wall to see if they stick:

Since we're talking about stretching the full game over several different mini chapters and several different areas, it might make sense for Krystal to have to enlist the help of some of the larger inhabitants of the area she's been travelling in. Like, say, riding the dinosaur at the end of V0.2 to the next area (v0.3?), riding charizard to v0.4, and so on and so forth.

And just to make things interesting (and to reward players for multiple playthroughs) toss in a "random (sexual) encounter" when she gets to the next area- you know, maybe there's a 30% change of the mount expecting (sexual) payment for services. Sure, Charizard might fly you to the desert, but he's gonna want a hummer in exchange- its a long... flight.

2. Ditto uses
There's a lot of work that usually goes into animation of "bossfights" that Krystal has to endure... shame they can only ever been seen once! And when Krystal leaves an area, it can never be revisited, yes? Maybe not. If Krystal has a ditto in her possession during a bossfuck (I'm just going to call it what it is), the ditto can learn the attack. Perhaps for later, when the player gets itchy, or perhaps for use against Liz' or other femme fatales she'll meet on the way.

3. Items?
-Goldeen Summons a bucket of water of Krystal's head, dousing her. This will be the only use anyone will ever get out of Goldeen.

what about goldeen's evolve form goldking(?) ithink it's name was... well it can do the same stuff but has a horn for other things... see where i'm going?
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby Morb » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 pm

2. Ditto uses

3. Items?

Hm, I don't think these mounts are really necessary, the ditto-boss-transform neither. Because from what I got you WILL be able to revisit areas and re-do sexual scenes with bosses... And that would add slutty points if the morality meter is really getting into the game :D
About items, well, there's plenty of them already discussed here ^^
Kalypso Wrote:For example, outfit-wise, in the snow climate, a "Yeto" themed outfit, featuring off-white leather breast covers, green & brown thread/decor, a metal-ringed crotch-flap for a bikini and possibly a head ornament with a new hairstyle, idk. I'm really up to messing with her hair styles, though--for something hotter ;D
That's really just an example though, for what could be a possibility.

trunks2585 Wrote:it'd be kinda boring if we just keep making her outfit the loincloth/bra combo in diffrent colors. no reason we can't do other things that are sexy, remember azmetic's concepts?

Oh, different outfits would be nice, but I think that the "standards" with a few "tweaks", like I said, would be good already, so, new outfits will be way better to see :P
Kalypso Wrote:True. I want to do different combos. I was giving that as an example. I don't wanna reveal anything, you know me >0>

Aww, you're bad >=(.
Morb

Postby Kalypso » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm

2. Ditto uses

3. Items?

1. Mounts are unnecessary for travel, this is a porn game :/ they would just create complications.
Maybe for a special progression event ONCE or TWICE, but that's really all we'd need it for. That's my decision >~<
There will be mounts, no doubt, but as far as actually controlling it--I'd just give you a pretty big "AAAAAANHHHK!!" on that.
2. Told you guys time and time again, we're doing something like that, but its doesn't involve ditto. It will be much better than that.
3. Not really necessary... -.-

All good tries though--maybe think less on the uses of individual Pokemon we didn't accept (Male Pokemon poll ends Sat, btw everyone).

Morb Wrote:Aww, you're bad >=(.

I know, right? :DDD
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Outonbail » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:25 pm

bump with suggestions:

Contraceptive: This could be an item Krystal must acquire to do the nasty with NPCs (ones who don't want an oops-child)
Sex toys: For Krystal to do self-pleasure in front of NPCs who like to watch, or with female NPCs?
Outonbail

Postby Poob » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

This thread basically shows why most gamers would make the absolute worst game designers imaginable.

Thankfully Kal's answers are very reassuring.
Poob

Postby Outonbail » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Poob Wrote:This thread basically shows why most gamers would make the absolute worst game designers imaginable.

Thankfully Kal's answers are very reassuring.

Oh you. ;)

You maybe right. Katamari Damacy was developed by a guy who didn't play games and actually disliked video games. Yet lots of gamers come up with awesome ideas that turn into great games, plugins, haks, mods, etc...(check out any mod sights or player-DLC sites). They're just too busy to post in forums as often most gamers. :lol:

On the topic
Indeed, the developers are awesome and probably have nothing short of genius in mind for development. 8-) Hope the items (if any are inserted, pun intended, work well with the gameplay).
Outonbail

Postby SallyKins » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 am

Not sure if this has been brought up, but what if during some of the sex scenes, the clothes could stay on. Like, on the handjob and blowjob scenes, her bra randomly comes down to show boobs, which I still think is hot. But, what if the bra (or chest part I guess) stayed on? And, if possible, what if in some of the tit fuck scenes it could stay on too. Just a thought. A badly worded thought.
SallyKins

Postby trunks2585 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 am

sally, it's already been written into the script
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Poob » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 pm

SallyKins Wrote:Not sure if this has been brought up, but what if during some of the sex scenes, the clothes could stay on. Like, on the handjob and blowjob scenes, her bra randomly comes down to show boobs, which I still think is hot. But, what if the bra (or chest part I guess) stayed on? And, if possible, what if in some of the tit fuck scenes it could stay on too. Just a thought. A badly worded thought.

I like the sound of this.

trunks2585 Wrote:sally, it's already been written into the script

Nice.
Poob

Postby Tok153 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:57 am

Could we get the bottles from Zelda? I remember in Majora's Mask at leist (Probably all of them.) there were six bottles that could be found and potions could be stored in the bottles. Each fill of the bottle could be used 3 times with diminishing effectiveness. So the bottles could be filled when Krystal bathes and are used to remove the "Leftovers" From her romantic encounters... There could also be stamina rejuvination formula if Krystal will have stamina. (Don't know if this was mentioned before, I didn't read all six pages...)
Tok153

Postby nebrose » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Tok153 Wrote:Could we get the bottles from Zelda? I remember in Majora's Mask at leist (Probably all of them.) there were six bottles that could be found and potions could be stored in the bottles. Each fill of the bottle could be used 3 times with diminishing effectiveness. So the bottles could be filled when Krystal bathes and are used to remove the "Leftovers" From her romantic encounters... There could also be stamina rejuvination formula if Krystal will have stamina. (Don't know if this was mentioned before, I didn't read all six pages...)

you know... i like that idea, that and it give it more loz content other than link (due to how things are spoken round this topic posisitive), midna (not sure of actually), and the master sword (fairly certain), beside bottles are the alll around handy tool in loz so why can't we use that in lok?
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby Rushman » Sat May 29, 2010 12:49 am

prettypinkpwny Wrote:Earlier in this thread, you guys were talking about how to get from place to place. Someone mentioned horse, and I thought of Epona. Maybe after meeting Link, Krystal borrows Link's ocarina and is able to call upon Epona to get around. Then I realized she could use the ocarina to travel instantly. But that eliminates the ideas of all the naughty things Krystal could do with Epona. Then again, we shouldn't limit ourselves to Epona, should we? In Pokemon, we got around on Pokemon. Why don't we have Krystal ride on the afore mentioned Pokemon? And also have her travel around on said Pokemon? (See what I did thar?) Also, going back to the ocarina, we could have the ocarina have different effects for different songs. For example, we could incorporate it into the story. Perhaps a fire occurs in a nearby village. In order to save it, Krystal must summon the rain using the rain song on the ocarina.

I was also thinking about the tunics from OoT. I noticed you guys were talking about how Krystal would have sex in the snow area. Well, maybe there's a white tunic she could wear so she doesn't freeze to death while fucking. But who fucks with clothes on? It doesn't necessarily have to be a tunic, but maybe a mask or a tiara, or even something she could consume something (like a fire flower, like magnusadder explained or more recently an ice flower [for maybe a scorching hot place like a volcano, as in OoT {where she could possibly meet Blaziken}]) that would enable her to fuck in otherwise unwelcome climates. For example, a blue tunic (again, I'm using the term tunic as a variable) could allow Krystal to breathe underwater so she can have sex with a female Zora. Or a red tunic allows her to fuck Blaziken in a scorching hot volcano or desert. In Monster Hunter, there are potions you can drink to survive in unwelcome climates such as the hot drink and cold drink. Perhaps instead of tunics, we could incorporate those potions instead, unless you guys feel that fire and ice flowers are more appropriate. Or going back to the ocarina idea, Krystal can play a song that could make the climate more favorable.

I know this was all a mouthful, but I just had a brain blast from this one post.

In the %charactername% topic someone posted a model using a death knight's clothes :x
Maybe Krystal could use that so that she doesnt freeze? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=173&start=60
Rushman

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal