Ideas

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Ideas

Postby dark_rogue151 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Post your ideas here.
Ill go first.
Mine are mainly character ideas.

From the zelda series, I think Sheik and Ilia could be added.
From the metroid series, I think metroids and hunter metroids(from metroid prime) should be added. Metroids could suck tits/ass/vagina. Hunter metroids could do a tentacle rape. It should happen to Samus.
As for the pokemon series, Bruno or Flint could be added.(seriously ppl we need some guys). Also Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny could be in and have either a lesbian scene or a threesome. That would be awesome.
Also, I think u should have all sharpclaws. They could all give different xp amounts. In the game , there was yellow(used clubs and were the weakest= least xp), green(held axe and shield and were second weakest=decent xp), pale green(they were huge and strong, used axes only= lots of xp) and blues;aka bribeclaws(were guards that neeed to pay to pass) so for the bribeclaw, u could have them block entrances to other areas and Krystal would need a certain amount of xp to pass.

Btw, i have a question. What's up with the lizardman scene? Are they supposed to be based off Lizfos/Dynafols from
Zelda?
:geek: *BTW, hers an interesting fact. In Ocarina of Time, Lizfos and Dynafols had the same character model, Dynafols were just stronger. Or maybe Dynafols had flames/feathers on their armor. I dont remember, so plz correct me if Im wrong.* :geek:

I cant think of anything else right now, so post your reviews and add your own ideas. ;)
Talk Shit, Get Hit.
dark_rogue151
Newly Registered

Re: Ideas

Postby Mr D » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Add some details.
1st. You said that some characters should be added. - Added where? To the original LoK game (v.0.2) or to Marrio is missing? Or make an different game? Or do you want just someone to make new models?

2nd: Lizardman scene from where? From the original LoK or some spin-off?
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby dark_rogue151 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Weell, to the loK final version of course. I didnt even kno mario is missing isnt finished yet, I havent played it in a long while. Btw, srry 4 taking so long to reply, I figured there would already be alot of posts on already, plus I usually dont have time to visit the forums. And the Lizardman scens Im talking about arent spin-offs(i think).There's I featuring a llizarman and krystal, and another called Lizardman Wrath or something featuring samus and a lizardman.
Talk Shit, Get Hit.
dark_rogue151
Newly Registered

Postby Artic » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:13 pm

I suggest this interface. I can send a PSD-file.

Full-size
Artic
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal