I have a question

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

I have a question

Postby pendragon36 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 am

I was wondering, with all that stuff that happened earlier, the project splitting in 2 and all that, who's still working on this version? is it just Renara? or is there still a team, just smaller.
pendragon36

Re: I have a question

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 am

Last i checked it's just ren and eggplants.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby pendragon36 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:55 pm

thanks
pendragon36

Postby Zaraki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Yes to my knowledge we have Renara and Eggplant on the job, as Katsuo and others are on area 52 right now I believe.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby BlueLight » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 pm

From my understanding area 52 is right now as sticky as a asteroid in the game asteroids.

In other words no progress is being made.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:45 am

BlueLight Wrote:From my understanding area 52 is right now as sticky as a asteroid in the game asteroids.

In other words no progress is being made.

The area 52 project is dead. Kat said something about a 'Plan B' but fuck if i know what that is, so nice of him to not include me in on the plan... If plan B is just what him and Mal are working on, it'll fall through. Really don't expect anything to happen.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Thaedael » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 am

KatsuO_O basically explained it as a group of people working off forum on the same style of idea the game has. I wish he was as passionate about programming before as he is now with this so called plan B but that is how it is at times. Last I talked, he was working out details of an experience bar that worked in a circle for the sake of it being different then a bar and he kept asking me but I was essentially useless since I don't do math for codes I do not understand but I digress. If you are so interested just shoot him a private message I am sure he would tell you.
Thaedael

Return to Legend of Krystal