clothes

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

clothes

Postby eldragon » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:14 pm

i dont know if this idea ever came up ( sure it would ), but i tought it would be a good one. maybe we could add an inventory and maybe you can get a set of clothes in every land ( the crash in the beginning = flying armor, after she gets taken by general scales = slave outfit, snow = eskimo suit :D )
To find, to connect, to hold on. For when our hearts are pure and our thoughts in line, we are all truly one, capable of repairing the world and creating a universe of infinite possibilities.
eldragon

Re: clothes

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Wouldn't it be better if she could wear what you wanted? Also, it's inuit, not eskimo.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 pm

alternate outfits are in the works, one guy, Atemisc, made a few already that we are considering
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Poob » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 am

eldragon Wrote:eskimo suit

So, basically, clothes from Goodwill?
Poob

Postby eldragon » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:56 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Wouldn't it be better if she could wear what you wanted? Also, it's inuit, not eskimo.

yes, inuit, eskimo, doesnt matter. and yes, it would be better if she could wear what you wanted, but i meant that when you get in another world, you get a new outfit you could make her wear :D
To find, to connect, to hold on. For when our hearts are pure and our thoughts in line, we are all truly one, capable of repairing the world and creating a universe of infinite possibilities.
eldragon

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh, it does matter, indeed. 'Inuit' means 'human', while 'eskimo'...well. Your idea is great, now it's up to others and the devs.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Yeah, as trunks said, outfits are pretty much not only confirmed, but in the works. We're considering some of the user-made outfit designs atm, and I've made several color concepts already. Also, I wouldn't doubt that you'll see new outfits--I just doubt I can tell you anymore on the subject.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Atemisc » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 am

trunks2585 Wrote:alternate outfits are in the works, one guy, Atemisc, made a few already that we are considering

I still need to think up something new and get out of this block, honestly.
Atemisc

Postby nebrose » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Atemisc Wrote:
trunks2585 Wrote:alternate outfits are in the works, one guy, Atemisc, made a few already that we are considering

I still need to think up something new and get out of this block, honestly.

read manga for guys, should have some very revealing stuff there... or go to g.e-hentai.org taht should have some stuff for you to get an idea from.
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby Atemisc » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Nah, nah. Getting the ideas isn't the problem at all. Just a matter of getting out of artist's block. I actually have some ideas in mind as it is. Just need to get it down on paper properly.
Atemisc

Postby nebrose » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 pm

ok, slight misunderstanding on my part sorry.
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby Kalypso » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Atemisc Wrote:Nah, nah. Getting the ideas isn't the problem at all. Just a matter of getting out of artist's block. I actually have some ideas in mind as it is. Just need to get it down on paper properly.

Yeah, its all in the wrist, eh? Just can't get your hand around the pencil the right way, or bring what's in your head down to your fingers? It'll pass, most times it's all psychological--you can let it bite you, or you can let it pass.

The easiest way to get past it is simply this: don't draw for a week. Yeah, seven straight days, just don't (unless of course, its something you're required to do in your work or college). Even when you're thinking about it, and you've got the idea up in your head, or you're bored to death in the middle of a lecture, force yourself not to. I dare you.

It'll eat you up inside, and make you feel miserable. When you can't hold back, because the addiction of your own troubled passion will overtake you, draw. Just hold out on it as long as you can. If you really enjoy doing something, you can't just not do it, so it'll come back for you.

The problem is, you're waiting on your creativity to come back to you; when really, your creativity should be waiting on you to make whatever you want and think freely, like an infinite resource. You've got to be in control of these when they hit, and know how to stop them. Otherwise you'll always have creative blocks for the rest of your living days.
Hope that could have helped you a handful.

Outfits will come, people. But while I'm in the major process, I wouldn't mind seeing some concepts for outfits to give me some better ideas on what you guys want out of some alternate outfits. Hell, that'd be great.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby Atemisc » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:19 am

Nah, no college for me. I don't believe it's really that neccessary for me. My job requires no more than high school math knowledge and common sense, really. Aside from remembering what I legally can and can't do, of course. I buy, develop, and sell land. Home started business.

But as for artwork, I haven't drawn much in a while. I figure maybe it's that I'm uninspired at the moment to make anything. When I try to draw something, either I can't get it out quite right or I can't bother to finish it for some reason. I dunno'. It's weird. I call it artist's block, but that may not be the actual same thing. Either way, that's where it stands for me. Of course, I'm rarely in the mood to draw much anyways. Once every few months, it seems like.
Atemisc

Postby Kalypso » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:01 am

Atemisc Wrote:Nah, no college for me. I don't believe it's really that neccessary for me. My job requires no more than high school math knowledge and common sense, really. Aside from remembering what I legally can and can't do, of course. I buy, develop, and sell land. Home started business.

But as for artwork, I haven't drawn much in a while. I figure maybe it's that I'm uninspired at the moment to make anything. When I try to draw something, either I can't get it out quite right or I can't bother to finish it for some reason. I dunno'. It's weird. I call it artist's block, but that may not be the actual same thing. Either way, that's where it stands for me. Of course, I'm rarely in the mood to draw much anyways. Once every few months, it seems like.

Ah. Drawing to me is like this ritual of passion, I guess--sounds corny, right? It's basically routine like eating, drinking, sleeping, and dreaming combined. I do it for at least 2 hours a day minimum on paper, and on the computer, probably about 3.5 hours at minimum. I go to an art school, so being creative has sort of become a standard for me.
Anyway, we're way off topic, but yeah, I've sort have been grown to that standard there, usually when I consider "artist block" its something caused by creative overload--you just draw when ever it comes around, so its more like you've got a creative spark in there.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby JackOffAllTrades » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 am

Not quite a costume, but a clothing option incorporating peircings/additional tattoos would be nice. I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea but a button similar to what already exists for current costumes that toggles nipple rings and/or a tattoo that says "Sharpclaw Slut" or something of that ilk would do it for me.
JackOffAllTrades

Postby Brainstorm » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:42 pm

JackOffAllTrades Wrote: incorporating peircings/additional tattoos would be nice.

Heheheh Yeah man, that would be great!

and maybe even have it an option when you find it? a Piercing or something laying on the table after Krystal gets loaded.
maybe increasing pleasure or something... pffft I don't know, it's a good idea none the less.

and maybe even a collar with a chain later in the game depending on a story outcome. like if she becomes submissive rather than sexually addicted, wait she could obtain the collar and chain either way... HAHAHA
Brainstorm

Postby eldragon » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:54 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Your idea is great,

thanx!! :D im trying to help out with the concept because is s*ck at flash ;)
eldragon

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Ah..'If you suck at flash, you can't make Krystal suck at something else.'
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:14 pm

JackOffAllTrades Wrote:Not quite a costume, but a clothing option incorporating peircings/additional tattoos would be nice. I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea but a button similar to what already exists for current costumes that toggles nipple rings and/or a tattoo that says "Sharpclaw Slut" or something of that ilk would do it for me.

Hmm... I could see something like that. I wouldn't say use anything like changeable parts, at least not v0.3--but I can see an outfit as such like that at some point in time.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Return to Legend of Krystal