Help! Somethin' wrong with my flash.

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Help! Somethin' wrong with my flash.

Postby BipolarWTF » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Hey everyone usually I lurk around play games and stay quiet but something came up that I can't quite figure out. My computer can run flash games no problem, however lately I only can use my mouse, in otherwords if the game requires keyboard commands, I'm shit out of luck. I am hoping some one may be able to help me out with this and if this is posted in the wrong area please move this to where it belongs. Thanks for anyone willing to help out.
BipolarWTF

Re: Help! Somethin' wrong with my flash.

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Lots of people seem to be having keyboard issues all sudden..... maybe has something to do with new version of flash released (CS5.5) or new player. When was last time you updated?

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby BipolarWTF » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 pm

well its sayin that my google chrome regularly updates it for me, it started this a few days ago.
BipolarWTF

Postby GolanTrevize » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

I know it sounds stupid but, have you clicked in the game before using the key? cause if you have clicked out of the flash, it wont work
Current project: Dark moon (Artists needed)
GolanTrevize

Postby BipolarWTF » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm

nope tried with several games both on here and Newgrounds but only the mouse works, however I decided to try a different browser atm Firefox seems to be the only browser not affected by the problem.The problem I stated happened in both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
BipolarWTF

Postby Polocorn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:55 am

BipolarWTF Wrote:nope tried with several games both on here and Newgrounds but only the mouse works, however I decided to try a different browser atm Firefox seems to be the only browser not affected by the problem.The problem I stated happened in both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

Ya I did the same thing, though I still rather use Chrome since everyone else uses firefox when they use my computer.
Polocorn
Newly Registered

Postby GolanTrevize » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:45 pm

In Chrome, have you checked if some plugint is disabled? You can check it writing about:plugins in the url
You can also check if the version is the same in chrome , ie and firefox.
In http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html tou can change the settings of flash player
Current project: Dark moon (Artists needed)
GolanTrevize

Return to Legend of Krystal