legend of krystal the story.

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: legend of krystal the story.

Postby Yawg » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:51 am

Yeah- come on SkullFox, we've practically written the next chapter for you!
Yawg

Postby TechScience » Sun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Keep up the good work!!!
TechScience

Postby SkullFox » Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 pm

sorry that i'm being held back on this guys, my computer is actually giving me a lot of problems here this past month, and before i regroup my writing I'd like to find out what's going on with this damn thing. I want to apologize again, but, I should have something done by this saturday. Sorry again to all of you that have been waiting for the next chapter
SkullFox

Postby Outonbail » Tue May 24, 2011 5:23 am

Scrappy8 Wrote:not bad could use a villain or two

Scales, Nina, Sharpclaws, Wolf Tribe. There are quite a few antagonists from what I am reading.
Outonbail

Postby Gale Toral » Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

I've always enjoyed reading stuff like this, though more updates would be appreciated. I suppose I should have patience...
Gale Toral

Postby SFFan » Thu May 26, 2011 2:34 am

Gale Toral Wrote: I suppose I should have patience...

*having patience is a huge requirement on these boards :lol:

ah but great story, i'm enjoying your story 2nd Chances on fanfiction.net, nice to know i'm not the only one working on a StarFox story here, (For Her - Cpt.Fox) < mine

good luck with your pieces
SFFan

Postby SkullFox » Sat May 28, 2011 12:20 am

So as fate would have it in my attempt to destroy the virus that was eating away at my hard drive, has resulted in the case of me missing my LOK story file. This means that the latest chapter will have to be rebuilt from the ground up; so my intention in this is simple enough. I'm going to stay up nice and late tonight in an attempt to re-write this chapter. My only problem being that I am attempting to write in the whole Red Eye thing, but, the impression of Krystal being......ahem......attended? by a T-rex not only a little creepy, even the scene in the game would undoubtedly kill her almost immediately. I'll still do my best to work something out though...
Thanks for your support in the fic, and a special thanks like always to the LOK team, and Playshapes you guys are all great in my book ^^

The Footsteps in the Darkness ~ SkullFox
SkullFox

Postby Outonbail » Sat May 28, 2011 2:33 am

Skullfox, you remember the actual LoK game right? You do know Red Eye does not actually penetrate her. Play it again if you need the visual but yeah, you don't have to go that far.

You might have to save what you have left on your computer and just do a complete OS reset btw. Hope it gets fixed.
Outonbail

Postby trunks2585 » Sat May 28, 2011 6:36 am

SkullFox Wrote:So as fate would have it in my attempt to destroy the virus that was eating away at my hard drive, has resulted in the case of me missing my LOK story file. This means that the latest chapter will have to be rebuilt from the ground up; so my intention in this is simple enough. I'm going to stay up nice and late tonight in an attempt to re-write this chapter. My only problem being that I am attempting to write in the whole Red Eye thing, but, the impression of Krystal being......ahem......attended? by a T-rex not only a little creepy, even the scene in the game would undoubtedly kill her almost immediately. I'll still do my best to work something out though...
Thanks for your support in the fic, and a special thanks like always to the LOK team, and Playshapes you guys are all great in my book ^^

My advice on the red eye scene. Skip it. Not fucking joking, it's what Area 52 is gonna do. We realized it'd be too silly at best to leave it in.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Outonbail » Sat May 28, 2011 5:28 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:
SkullFox Wrote:So as fate would have it in my attempt to destroy the virus that was eating away at my hard drive, has resulted in the case of me missing my LOK story file. This means that the latest chapter will have to be rebuilt from the ground up; so my intention in this is simple enough. I'm going to stay up nice and late tonight in an attempt to re-write this chapter. My only problem being that I am attempting to write in the whole Red Eye thing, but, the impression of Krystal being......ahem......attended? by a T-rex not only a little creepy, even the scene in the game would undoubtedly kill her almost immediately. I'll still do my best to work something out though...

My advice on the red eye scene. Skip it. Not fucking joking, it's what Area 52 is gonna do. We realized it'd be too silly at best to leave it in.

Unless Krystal can get him on his back somehow. Which isn't impossible considering its a jungle with all kinds of hazards that can lead to such. I still think its a good idea for Krystal to gain some kind of telepathic influence over the beast to use it to her advantage.
Outonbail

Postby SkullFox » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 am

chapter 12
Sorry this took so long guys, but, I've had a serious set of problems recently. It may not be what you were all expecting but, it's gonna be one of the last chapters. I may work on a new one, or do another LOK fic with a different twist but, we'll see how things go once I'm finished here. Enjoy ^^

SkullFox

Postby SFFan » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 pm

great chapter, really like how you went with the RedEye situation, wasnt sure what to expect tbh but i think you did the most sensible thing.

you prolly could've posted that story on fanfiction.net, just rate it M and give a good warning about it. maybe upload a chapter every few days. I bet you'd get alot more feedback. this story deserves it, as well written as it is.
SFFan

Postby SkullFox » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 pm

See i was sure about the same thing but, unfortunately the last time i posted one called Love Potion 69, on ff.net, they threatened to shut down my account. I'll think about giving it a try but, I'm not going to risk it...
SkullFox

Postby Outonbail » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:21 am

Not what I expected but really good and awesome. :)
Outonbail

Postby SFFan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 am

well if u dont wanna risk it maybe you should create another account and upload it. i've got 2 accounts, the 2nd (and less used one) is for my more mature peices. if they shut it down theres no harm no foul. anyways, keep doin what your doin, i like ur other stories alot
SFFan

Postby Outonbail » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:46 am

Hope you get the account business fixed up. But I'm not surprised if FF is going apeshit over adult themed fanfics. They don't exactly approve of them. Oh yeah as for your next chapter, I have a great idea. It involves Albert Wesker and dueling banjos (j/k).
Outonbail

Postby SkullFox » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Okay, though most aren't going to like hearing this. I will loose my connection with the net for a time, in between the span of one week and one month. I am not certain but, I promise to keep writing while my connection is down so that I will have the last chapter up and out as soon as I get a connection again. Thanks for understand and all the support...
SkullFox

Postby SkullFox » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Chapter 13
Okay sad but true this is the final chapter, however, I am about to work on another fic, it might be a different take on LOK and it might just be another fic altogether. Either way I'll most likely post a URL for it here since you all seem to enjoy them ^^

Thanks for the support and I hope you all like my slightly cheesy happy ending LOL

SkullFox

Postby Outonbail » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 pm

There is one gap in your story. What about Krystal's people, her fellow Cerinians.
Outonbail

Postby SkullFox » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm

actually i had planned on leaving that little GAP for the second story, in the case that i do not make a part 2 to this particular story i will simply be forced to write that in at a later date. Sorry for teh confusion
SkullFox

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal