Need Writers?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Need Writers?

Postby VelvetFlud » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 am

I'll say it right now, I have "played" through the Krystal games many times, my favorite so far being v.02. But I did admire the "Kay Fox" interpretation because I felt it made an attempt at a larger cumulative story. I'm not sure if this was intentionally written or not but I recognized sub-plot involving the wolves and legendary sword. I thought "Perhaps they plan to use it for some dastardly plot?" ((Maybe death to all Sharpclaws! :mrgreen: )) Anyways, I think that a good backstory and evolving, dynamic plot is necessary for a top notch game. Be it adult or contemporary. That being said I would like to offer my services as a writer. I have won a few awards for some of my speech and poetry work, but am interested in exploring slightly more "exciting" waters with my writing. :twisted: Please let me know if you would be interested in utilizing my skills.

--------------------------------------------------------
wii accessories
XBOX 360 Cooling Fan
PS3 Headset
Wii Nunchuck
VelvetFlud
Newly Registered

Re: Need Writers?

Postby FuzzFace » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Let's see...

It was a nice glow around the hemisphere. Too much glow, perhaps.
From the cockpit of her airwing, she gazed at strange lights that dazzled the sky. Her sensors suddenly indicated she were being attacked by…
“Sharpclaw?!”
A green lizard man has somehow landed on the metal fly bird. He groaned as he saw the vixen sitting just behind a see-through barrier.

Ah fuck it.
FuzzFace

Return to Legend of Krystal