cant w8

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

cant w8

Postby eldragon » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm

when will the game be finished? cz i rlly cant w8, all you guys are doing great jobs; new characters, new backgrounds, positions!!!
eldragon

Re: cant w8

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:18 pm

An estimated time amount is not given as far as I'm aware.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Renara » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

When it's done™ :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Renara Wrote:When it's done™ :)

You know how to make old jokes look good.
That's why you're the boss.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Tsurugi no Kami » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:15 am

eldragon Wrote:when will the game be finished? cz i rlly cant w8, all you guys are doing great jobs; new characters, new backgrounds, positions!!!

Considering how long it is taking to create a finished version of the Simgirls RPG game, which was made several years ago (and has a team very much similar to this game), I believe, I would definitely NOT hold my breath when it comes to finishing this game up.
Tsurugi no Kami

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:35 am

the diffrence between simgirls and this is we were already given peices and a loose storyline to start with, and flash has changed a lot since that project was started. plus didn't the creator start getting greedy for donations and stuff? no one here expects a dime for what we do.

I think you are right in the since that it'll never stop being worked on,if not by us than others that want to further things, but we'll have a completed game released, then it'll come down to updates to keep the game fresh and replayable.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Tsurugi no Kami » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 am

trunks2585 Wrote:the diffrence between simgirls and this is we were already given peices and a loose storyline to start with, and flash has changed a lot since that project was started. plus didn't the creator start getting greedy for donations and stuff? no one here expects a dime for what we do.

I think you are right in the since that it'll never stop being worked on,if not by us than others that want to further things, but we'll have a completed game released, then it'll come down to updates to keep the game fresh and replayable.

Oh? I thought that the Simgirls situation was very much similar to this, only Sim Man wasn't part of the team continuing it.

Must have misread what I had picked up from that forum.
Tsurugi no Kami

Postby kodykun » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:46 am

I'm a member of the simgirls site as well as this one and as far as I know hey aren't asking for donations and I've been around for a while
kodykun

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 am

fair enough, it was just rumors i'd heard or stuff i'm not remembering correctly
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby eldragon » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm

dudes, ive got something to help you for more girls, watch the whole clip: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476976
To find, to connect, to hold on. For when our hearts are pure and our thoughts in line, we are all truly one, capable of repairing the world and creating a universe of infinite possibilities.
eldragon

Postby dollspit » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:I think you are right in the since that it'll never stop being worked on,if not by us than others that want to further things, but we'll have a completed game released, then it'll come down to updates to keep the game fresh and replayable.

Yeah, it seems alot of people expect to see a 100% COMPLETED GAME WITH A RELEASE DATE AND WRAP PARTY AND SHIT but they don't realize that you guys plan on making a lot of small changes over time and end up with a "complete game" somewhere down the line.

LoK isn't a game published by EA or Activision or Ubisoft. There is no reason for the LoK team to be concerned with the upcoming fiscal quarter. There isn't going to be focus group to see how your marketing team should pander to the 32-60 year old demographic. You guys will take as long as you want (even indefinitely) because thats what you wanna do.

There shouldn't be a "release date". Maybe a "complete date" at some point or a (god forbid) "no longer supported date". I say take all the time you need.

While we're on the subject... Renara, I'd like to suggest that someone post a sticky or a banner or something similar that recommends to people not to start a new damn topic for asking this question. As LoK and related flashes become more prolific, the forum is gonna get spammed with such inquires.
Just thinking about it makes me :evil: SEETHE WITH RAGE :evil:
BTW, I'm the resident wannabe. :\
Image<==Source
dollspit

Postby Kalypso » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm

dollspit Wrote:
trunks2585 Wrote:I think you are right in the since that it'll never stop being worked on,if not by us than others that want to further things, but we'll have a completed game released, then it'll come down to updates to keep the game fresh and replayable.

Yeah, it seems alot of people expect to see a 100% COMPLETED GAME WITH A RELEASE DATE AND WRAP PARTY AND SHIT but they don't realize that you guys plan on making a lot of small changes over time and end up with a "complete game" somewhere down the line.

LoK isn't a game published by EA or Activision or Ubisoft. There is no reason for the LoK team to be concerned with the upcoming fiscal quarter. There isn't going to be focus group to see how your marketing team should pander to the 32-60 year old demographic. You guys will take as long as you want (even indefinitely) because thats what you wanna do.

There shouldn't be a "release date". Maybe a "complete date" at some point or a (god forbid) "no longer supported date". I say take all the time you need.

While we're on the subject... Renara, I'd like to suggest that someone post a sticky or a banner or something similar that recommends to people not to start a new damn topic for asking this question. As LoK and related flashes become more prolific, the forum is gonna get spammed with such inquires.
Just thinking about it makes me :evil: SEETHE WITH RAGE :evil:

I wouldn't say small changes, they're really, REALLY ... And that's all I'm going to say on that note ^^
But yeah, this is a time based project--this way we can keep adding on to what we have, make the game overall amazing, and perfect it in every direction. We're not being funded or anything to make this game, its just something we've decided to do on our own. Oh yeah, it may be difficult to imagine, but the demographic concerned is anyone of the ages 18 (in most areas, some states or territories may be 21) and above. We're appealing to hentai-lovers, furry-lovers, etc...
The more rushed we are, the worse everything looks, feels, and the worse the game ends up becoming--and in the long run, takes longer and feels like a hell of a lot more work than it really is when you set a date. This way, when its done its done. I wouldn't expect to see the release soon, but it will definitely come, given how long it takes us to write the new engine--although, the character's haven't taken me too long to make, so they won't be an issue. I wouldn't go anywhere, cause we're going to need your help with what you want to see in-game ;D
I've wanted to post a rules sticky for a long time on what can't be posted on the forums, so I'll definitely bring that up (destroy = trolls, are-we-there-yetters, arson convicted flamers, etc.)
Maybe I'll post some more teasers with a little more "show" some time soon, but that all depends on what the team decides, and when. Plus, we're planning on keeping everything a secret until the release v0.3, so when it comes, you'll find out ^^
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby dollspit » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:08 am

Kalypso Wrote:...destroy = trolls, are-we-there-yetters, arson convicted flamers, etc.

Kalypso Wrote:are-we-there-yetters

Kalypso Wrote:are-we-there-yetters

YES! BURN THEM! THOU SHAL BE SMOTE!!!

Those other ones, the trolls and the flammers, they're just boring losers. No one in this forum should take themselves so seriously that they forget that trolls troll and flamers flame. Everyone should remember to not get caught up in manufactured drama. Don't feed the trolls and don't feed the flamers fire.

But DO feed the fiery flamers to the trolls! That way, the flamers are ingested and vicariously exterminated by the trolls, and the trolls are subsequently engulfed in flames do to the mastication of the flamers! The trolls get fed and the flamers flame! ITS A WIN-WIN SITUATION IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE.:lol:
BTW, I'm the resident wannabe. :\
Image<==Source
dollspit

Postby NothingNever » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:11 am

eldragon Wrote:dudes, ive got something to help you for more girls, watch the whole clip: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476976

Holy crap! Priceless!
NothingNever

Postby Renara » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Hehe yeah, I can understand why people want a date set on the releases; but do bear in mind that we're doing this voluntarily. We don't have a team of six gajillion developers, and none of us are really professionals in the normal sense, this type of project is pretty new to us all, though there's a ton of excellent talent in the team, and loads more not yet part of the team. It's unlikely we can give a "release date" till right towards the end of each release; we'll do our best, but it's not an easy thing to estimate and who knows when other demands are going to rear their heads?

Speaking for myself, I can't work on this 24/7 as I might like to, as I have to focus on paid projects to keep myself stocked up with food and/or shiny trinkets, and going outside from time to time is nice too :)

So unless some developers come along who won the lottery and don't need to work ever again and devote all their time to LoK, I think all of us will be subject to sporadic progress at best. I think I mentioned in The Plan 2.0 that v0.2.x will see a few more minor updates to hopefully keep interest up, and v0.3 might have some small previews as well, but ultimately we don't really want to release v0.3 content in any significant form until its ready for people to play :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby eldragon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 pm

NothingNever Wrote:
eldragon Wrote:dudes, ive got something to help you for more girls, watch the whole clip: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476976

Holy crap! Priceless!

yeah, i know, this is great stuff!!! i hope this will help a bit :D ( it wasn't only for the girls, the clip was funny too :lol: )
To find, to connect, to hold on. For when our hearts are pure and our thoughts in line, we are all truly one, capable of repairing the world and creating a universe of infinite possibilities.
eldragon

Postby eldragon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:53 pm

dudes, i found a great pic on krystal, i know you guys already have a lot of content, but i couldnt leave this one :D
Attachments
Krystal2.jpg
Krystal
Krystal2.jpg (85.66 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
eldragon

Postby nebrose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

yeah i was thinking that they should add that sometime to the game, along with a only double penetration and a doggy style with blowjobb ( krystal getting fucked like the lizard girl in the bar by the chair blow sex scene) just saying i thought that it would get a nice bonus to see that happen to her. <.<
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Agreed, but I can imagine why it will hardly be like this. Yes, I can...if I remember correctly.
DemonFiren

Postby nebrose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:50 pm

hey a guy posted some nice colored pics of a 4 way with krystal and 3 sharpclaw guys here's the link: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=163&p=2462#p2462
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Return to Legend of Krystal