What has got my attention

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

What has got my attention

Postby that1guy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 am

I'm a lurker that's here every now and again and I've noticed that people seem to be running out of ideas so I have a couple to offer. Those of you that has played LoZ OoT know who Malon,Saria,Nabooru, and the cuckoo girl is. Those who have not played it only know who Link and Zelda are. But I've always thought that Malon, Saria, and Nabooru along with the other girl was pretty sexy. Why not make a game featuring them with Krystal and have it like a run or rape game or some other fashion of arcade style form to which they not only have to please the sharpclaw but, Luigi,Mario, Toad, Bowser, and other heros and villians of LoZ, Mario,Starfox, or even Samus Aran with metroid. ;) I'm just throwing this out there so you can build off of this idea. I'd love to see what ya'll can come up with. Love what ya'll got so far but would love to see more. Thanks and you're welcome.
I'm just here to offer ideas and enjoy the scenery. :)
that1guy
Newly Registered

Re: What has got my attention

Postby razoof » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 am

Great Idea, your Idea lead me to think of factions in game like Star Fox world, Vs Mario world, Vs Zelda world and may be a few others all against each other for some special item of sorts or something else.
I think it could go more like you do quests for each faction. Each faction having their own unique quest and over time the factions begin to like you more gaining some like faction points or something but either unlimited or high limit but without showing what their faction points are at.
Also certain quests would advance the story.
and to keep something like now you have to do the sex scenes and gain exp to level up to do more quests.
razoof
Newly Registered

Postby Renara » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm

All great ideas! I'm just going to move this to the LoK discussion forum as it's not really general chat :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Zelos » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm

I really like this idea, but mostly because i am a big LOZ fan,
Zelos

Postby that1guy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:20 am

I started this thread and figured I'd let you know, I'm still alive. lol I've seen many good ideas throughout the various posts but here's another idea that I've yet to see, I was browsing area52 and noticed sprites of krystal and fox and I was just gonna say, wouldn't it be neat if there was a scene with fox instead of getting a bj, why not have him screwing krystal doggy-style to show who's more dominant between both of them. :) or even have the choices of the mario people, LoZ, Metroid as a choice (girls only) and then they get a facial. ;)
that1guy
Newly Registered

Postby that1guy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:06 am

I was just browsing along and realized, hmm, I ain't posted anything in awhile and just so happened to come up with another idea. Has anybody else thought about this: Why not add Tinkerbell or even Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame to either Mario is Missing or just make a game out of both characters whether it be a full fledge game or even just a simple loop. Both sounds good as an idea. Like my signature says: I'm just here to offer ideas and enjoy the scenery. :)
that1guy
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal