Where are the Chubby women?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Where are the Chubby women?

Postby XanaToast » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm someone saddened by the fact that there are no Healthy babes in these games. Such an addition is bound to only improve the experience. Just think if Krystals booty were three times larger. After you're done picking yer' jaw off the floor, how about discussin' some of the pluses and minuses of a Big Beautiful Woman.
"I heard she's....Brazilian."-Hawkgirl
XanaToast
Newly Registered

Re: Where are the Chubby women?

Postby Renara » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, given that dinosaurs come in a range of sizes there are plenty of opportunities for big-girls, and I'm definitely a fine of variety and girls with a healthy (not too much) figure myself :)

Remember though that LoK is primarily a game from Krystal's perspective, so the vast majority of characters she's likely to encounter are male, and not averse to taking advantage of a passing blue vixen.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Malcanthet » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am

I like chubbeh women. :) I've drawn a number of them in the past. Now what kinda chubbeh are you meaning? Do you mean dominican-girl plump butt huge thighs misporportionate to their small chests or actual hefties?
Malcanthet

Postby XanaToast » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Malcanthet Wrote:I like chubbeh women. :) I've drawn a number of them in the past. Now what kinda chubbeh are you meaning? Do you mean dominican-girl plump butt huge thighs misporportionate to their small chests or actual hefties?

I'm talkin' about "my god look at her jiggle" kind of girls have it all goin' on.
"I heard she's....Brazilian."-Hawkgirl
XanaToast
Newly Registered

Postby Niara » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

One thought that comes up is that, given the setting, we're in what is essentially a warrior-caste society... There likely wouldn't be the availablity or opportunity for an individual to grow excess.

That said, I'm all in favour of some more athletic and/or healthy builds and forms; a supermodel appearance is just as unlikely as an overly chubby one.

Third thoughts pipe up now, replying that this is just a game, and it's a smutty game at that; shouldn't there be room made for options of what folk want, regardless of the actual loregraphical context?

Variety is always nice. <-- those are the independant brain thoughts, that never listen to what the rest of my mind is thinking, and tend to jsut make undirected statements.

-Niara
Niara

Re: Where are the Thick women?

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 am

Chubby or Chubbeh is a word you don't want to associate with a beautifully jiggly woman...

Also Niara since you mentioned the setting and character base within the game, perhaps you have noticed that it isn't based on a real world type of existence for example Earth as we know it, so imagine if you will a warrior woman who drinks 1 oz of sperm a day and has enough nutrition to last a week, and the concept of food works differently for all as in no matter how little or too much they will not be effected in weight or fat content. Simple enough right?

So if someone takes the time to draw a fat or thick female character getting fucked hard by someone, then it is no biggy.
UserN4meTak3n

Return to Legend of Krystal