A Little Piece of V0.3

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: A Little Piece of V0.3

Postby BillLumbergh » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:58 am

You know I don't think there is a better hat out there lol
Ah, ah, I almost forgot...I'm also going to need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too.
BillLumbergh

Postby dollspit » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Theres no way some forum guy could take on mighty Bill Lumbergh!
Bill, discard that goddamn hat and move Kalypso's desk to the basement! :evil:
Don't forget to catch him right before he leaves and get him to come in on the weekend! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
BTW, I'm the resident wannabe. :\
Image<==Source
dollspit

Postby Kalypso » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

dollspit Wrote:Theres no way some forum guy could take on mighty Bill Lumbergh!
Don't forget to catch him right before he leaves and get him to come in on the weekend! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

As a matter of fact, I can. I have all bill Lumbergh's base. All of it. And there's nothing he or anyone else can do to stop me! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
All your base, your base. Base base base.
All your base, your base. Are belong to K.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby BillLumbergh » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 am

Kalypso Wrote:
dollspit Wrote:Theres no way some forum guy could take on mighty Bill Lumbergh!

As a matter of fact, I can. I have all bill Lumbergh's base. All of it. And there's nothing he or anyone else can do to stop me! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
All your base, your base. Base base base.
All your base, your base. Are belong to K.

Mmmmm yeah I can't deny that he has my bases, but Kalypso, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B of the base. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK? :lol:
Oh, and remember: next Friday... is LOK shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a LOK shirt and jeans :D
Ah, ah, I almost forgot...I'm also going to need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too.
BillLumbergh

Postby Kalypso » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:31 pm

BillLumbergh Wrote:Mmmmm yeah I can't deny that he has my bases, but Kalypso, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B of the base. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK? :lol:
Oh, and remember: next Friday... is LOK shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a LOK shirt and jeans :D

That's too bad Bill Lumbergh... cause you're fired!
Don't forget, that I own approximately 100% of all given revenue, due to the overwhelming fact that all of our base shipments, product and profits belong to me--meaning, this is my company now >:D
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby dollspit » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm

BillLumbergh Wrote:Mmmmm yeah I can't deny that he has my bases, but Kalypso, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B of the base. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK? :lol:

Hey, Bill! I swear I heard Kalypso mention something about putting strychnine in the guacamole! Better be careful!

Oh and Bill, lemme ask a real quick question here... How much time would you say you spend each week dealing with these TPS reports? :geek:
BTW, I'm the resident wannabe. :\
Image<==Source
dollspit

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm new here, but...If this is your company, have fun in the credit crunch!

-Paw-wave from the DemonLawyer
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby BillLumbergh » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 am

dollspit Wrote:Oh and Bill, lemme ask a real quick question here... How much time would you say you spend each week dealing with these TPS reports? :geek:

Ummm yeah :lol:
BillLumbergh

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Just before I forget to post...*hands over Krystal's 3D base files because Kalypso does not seem to know what to do with them* HAHAHAHAHA!
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 am

DemonFiren Wrote:Just before I forget to post...*hands over Krystal's 3D base files because Kalypso does not seem to know what to do with them* HAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, I work with 3DS Max, Maya, and (my personal favorite) ZBrush. I once worked with some free mod engines and devkits, but I've gotten Launchboxes the last two years with stuff on it for even audio (which I don't even need)--and a load of software that sort of adds to that convenience (its all professional, legit stuff).
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:27 pm

How about Poser Pro and Lightwave 9.3? Cos that's what I use - and they don't work with any of your programmes!
DemonFiren

Postby Kalypso » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:14 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:How about Poser Pro and Lightwave 9.3? Cos that's what I use - and they don't work with any of your programmes!

Eh, Lightwave doesn't really render things like I like them to be rendered--but Poser Pro does in fact work with Autodesk Maya and 3DS Max by via PowerFusion ^^
--
But that's besides the point, we're getting quite off-topic here, so I'll get us back on track.
Maybe I'll post a familiar model for LoK in the future. A familiar face, even. Or maybe, I won't. I guess you'll just have to find out, some time along the way.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby nebrose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 am

heh waht is this base of which you speak? i only need some ammo, ordenance for it to go to, and a back up blade, everything else i can forage fo XD... ok not really :( ... i wish that was the case though...
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby HolyPaladin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:35 am

nebrose Wrote:heh waht is this base of which you speak? i only need some ammo, ordenance for it to go to, and a back up blade, everything else i can forage fo XD... ok not really :( ... i wish that was the case though...

Don't forget some good buddies, and some not-so-good buddies for cannon fodder :)
Boom... nuff' said.
HolyPaladin

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Ah, yes. Good ole Perfect Dark times: 'Get her!' - BLAMBLAM - 'AAAUUURGH!'
DemonFiren

Postby nebrose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:13 pm

lol
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
nebrose

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Now that was something of a sub-useless post. If you find it funny, good, but, please, only post things that actually have content. Even if it's as little as mine.
DemonFiren

Postby nebrose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

meh i'm one who does bad deeds and good ones the embody ment of contridiction and chaos yet always got a hint of lawfullness, so lock and load boys we're going hunting for good ideas to add to this goldmine!!!!! :)
nebrose

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Now that's what I call the right attitude!
DemonFiren

Postby thehammer » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 am

Can I have my base back? Ineed to see if I left the refrigerator open.
thehammer

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal