new to the forum

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: new to the forum

Postby Gorbaz » Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Quite right! There's alot of work going on every day, and it takes time to develop the games in the way that is wanted

I'm sure the teams will get a version 3 out, but it will come out "When it's ready" :)
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Zelos » Fri May 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Don't take this the wrong way but questions like that are generally not appreciated, its easy to get impatient and say when is our next update due ?
But the actuality of the situation is that it takes alot of time and effort to make these games. Instead say things like " Love what you have so far, looking forward to the next release "
Anyway as playshape said, it will be done when it is done. Just please be patient until then.
Zelos

Postby SFFan » Sat May 21, 2011 4:13 am

Zelos Wrote:Don't take this the wrong way but questions like that are generally not appreciated, .

i thot ppl who asked the "When is it coming out?" question didnt get to play it. just what i heard :shock: :lol:
SFFan

Postby tyciol » Mon May 23, 2011 5:44 am

I just joined too. I just played http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/536624 which said version 0.11 so I am downloading 0.2 from this site to see what has changed.
tyciol
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:49 pm

SFFan Wrote:
Zelos Wrote:Don't take this the wrong way but questions like that are generally not appreciated, .

i thot ppl who asked the "When is it coming out?" question didnt get to play it. just what i heard :shock: :lol:

No no no, it's not that they don't get to play it, it's that i hunt them down and beat them into a coma.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby haloman » Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Trunks, you win yet again.
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Action Bastard » Wed May 25, 2011 5:00 pm

While demanding updates is unreasonable, it is nice to occasionally get confirmation that the team is still together and working on the project.

Things like these have a tendency to become vaporware without anyone realizing it, and I think a lot of people are just looking for reassurances that this hasn't gone that route. And animators drop out of the business like flies if they feel its hurting their chances elsewhere.
Action Bastard
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:24 am

Action Bastard Wrote:While demanding updates is unreasonable, it is nice to occasionally get confirmation that the team is still together and working on the project.

Things like these have a tendency to become vaporware without anyone realizing it, and I think a lot of people are just looking for reassurances that this hasn't gone that route. And animators drop out of the business like flies if they feel its hurting their chances elsewhere.

That being said, how about a progress update, hmm Ren?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Zelos » Fri May 27, 2011 3:52 am

SFFan Wrote:

lol

trunks2585 Wrote:
SFFan Wrote:

No no no, it's not that they don't get to play it, it's that i hunt them down and beat them into a coma.

Trunks is a super saiyan too, he'll do it XD.
Zelos

Return to Legend of Krystal