soul calibur

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

soul calibur

Postby Zeldafreak » Wed May 04, 2011 6:14 am

Alright, i wanna start off by saying thanks to any and all flashmakers of LOK projects. i'm kind of a meat head and can't make flash because of brain capacity and i lift too many weights. point is im a gamer, and i like everything people have made so far. i was wondering if anyone would mind making some soul calibur characters in a flash. that would be splendid. i know theres a lot of projects and things going on but something with some soul calibur peeps init would be dope
Zeldafreak
Newly Registered

Re: soul calibur

Postby SexyFoxTime » Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 pm

...Hmm...Maybye Maybye.., but in consits of it it would matter on what Kind of person your going for, but nice idea
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby Zeldafreak » Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 am

If I may, i was thinking for lizardman using the same sharpclaw models from LOK. Maybe take some faces from the mario is missing characters for some soul calibur people. ex. samus's face for Sophitia and cassandra or something. just a thought if anyone had the time. If not then keep up with the fntastic work!
Zeldafreak
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks to whoever deleted my post (sarcasim), but you know what i said was true. Can we make request threads illegal, like threads like this at least? We have a dozen or so games by individuals that are far from finished, the main game being worked on by two seperate teams and both are far from release, a roleplay board that's off to a very slow start, and people that come and go all the time, some that contribute and get burnt out, and others that are just causal observers. Does anyone really think a request thread is going to get results?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Haldor » Fri May 06, 2011 1:09 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:Thanks to whoever deleted my post (sarcasim), but you know what i said was true. Can we make request threads illegal, like threads like this at least? We have a dozen or so games by individuals that are far from finished, the main game being worked on by two seperate teams and both are far from release, a roleplay board that's off to a very slow start, and people that come and go all the time, some that contribute and get burnt out, and others that are just causal observers. Does anyone really think a request thread is going to get results?

2nd-ed
Even if an artist did have a soul-calibur fetish i'd far sooner they were working on one of the main projects =s
"We could just... run away?"
Haldor

Postby ronpepper » Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:Thanks to whoever deleted my post (sarcasim), but you know what i said was true. Can we make request threads illegal, like threads like this at least? We have a dozen or so games by individuals that are far from finished, the main game being worked on by two seperate teams and both are far from release, a roleplay board that's off to a very slow start, and people that come and go all the time, some that contribute and get burnt out, and others that are just causal observers. Does anyone really think a request thread is going to get results?

3rd-ed with gusto and aplomb.
ronpepper

Postby mcbobinite » Wed May 18, 2011 3:07 pm

not to sound like a copycat or w/e but 4th'ed because there is just to much distraction from our jewel (LoK)
mcbobinite

Postby Zelos » Thu May 19, 2011 2:40 am

So you are the team ass after all, :D j/k but i kinda agree to an extent.
I am in the process of trying to obtain " Flash " in the " dark way " maybe someone can push/hint me in the right direction and if i am able to at all.
Then one of the first things i want to learn is creating new characters to contribute to the " LOK "And depending on how long and time consuming the creation process actually is, i would be willing to to create fan suggested character to an " Extent " once per month or something.

Maybe create a poll of the most recent suggest characters for creation in the LOK/PS series, and after a months time the top voted character could be created for flash purposes. I figured since we have enough mainstream members working on the major parts of the projects so of us newer members can help contribute by picking up some of the requested but not necessary ideas for the rest of the series.
Zelos

Return to Legend of Krystal