Here's a crazy idea... :3

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Here's a crazy idea... :3

Postby Acidrayne360 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 am

You know the intro to LoK? Maybe we could rework that into a neverending run-or-rape game, since most people just let the character get raped right off the bat it wouldn't be too bad. I haven't thought about it much, so I don't know how it could work, but maybe you guys could give some suggestions too, and it could turn into a working idea?
Acidrayne360

Re: Here's a crazy idea... :3

Postby haloman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 am

Your a fucking mind reader :lol:
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby SexyFoxTime » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:04 pm

LOL, smiley HA!, i agree with Halo! XD
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby Snake3322 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:28 pm

I also agree cuz mostly when i wanna see it happen i just run in a sharpclaw lol XD
Snake3322
Newly Registered

Postby Acidrayne360 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Now that I think of it more, maybe it could be less of a run or rape game and more of a sidescrolling shooter with consequences for letting enemies get away? And if 2 get away, then we start the beginning animation? :D
Acidrayne360

Postby fould12 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Like the idea!
fould12

Postby prettypinkpwny » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 am

Should be able to select who's chasing you too. And the feature should only be open once you finish the main storyline once.
prettypinkpwny

Postby Acidrayne360 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

prettypinkpwny Wrote:Should be able to select who's chasing you too. And the feature should only be open once you finish the main storyline once.

When we finish the main storyline? Wouldn't that be a while? When the whole thing gets completed it's gonna be horrifically long if I'm not mistaken...
Acidrayne360

Postby prettypinkpwny » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Well, I was actually thinking maybe a run-and-rape feature as a sort of gallery kind of thing, separate from the main game. Having it as an intro does sound like an interesting idea too, but I was just suggesting something else.
prettypinkpwny

Postby Acidrayne360 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 am

And I was just questioning what you were suggesting. :lol: Sweet pic btw...I've always been a big fan of LoZ. It seems like it's impossible to find the center of where the triangles are expanding from, cause my eyes keep on following what I think is the center AWAY from the center...I almost confused myself there, on the reread... :lol:
Acidrayne360

Postby mcbobinite » Mon May 02, 2011 3:02 pm

sorry i know this is a bit old but if you guys are still considering putting this in, then how about make it availible from the start of the game? simply make a new "area" on the map for her to go to and she can just be running through the woods endlessly, until you click a button to go back to the game. like in other games when they have a mini game built into, say, the main character's home computer? obviously no computer for krystal or anyone else but just a section in the woods for her to run around in and the sharpclaws chase her so she doesnt escape. could even start it out with a "cutscene" her sitting in a clearing, then she senses she's being watched, and runs! the enemies reveal themselves chasing after her. just a thought or two
mcbobinite

Postby Demonblood » Wed May 04, 2011 8:11 am

you guys are talking like something like Angel Girl or Demon Girl?
Demonblood

Postby mcbobinite » Thu May 05, 2011 2:49 am

yea those are run-and-rape games.
mcbobinite

Postby Acidrayne360 » Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 am

Fml, this is my fault for not being clear from the beginning, I don't really know how to describe my intro game idea, not really a run or rape game but maybe
more like an attack or rape game? I've rethought my idea and pitched the new one above, I'd think it would be best as a side scrolling shooter with consequences for letting enemies escape, and if 2 get by you, the main intro scene plays.
Acidrayne360

Postby dencheti » Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 am

Acidrayne360 Wrote:Fml, this is my fault for not being clear from the beginning, I don't really know how to describe my intro game idea, not really a run or rape game but maybe
more like an attack or rape game? I've rethought my idea and pitched the new one above, I'd think it would be best as a side scrolling shooter with consequences for letting enemies escape, and if 2 get by you, the main intro scene plays.
You mean like Dirtyc101's "legend of the twin orbs" thing right?
http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1221#p22379
I'm either bat-shit sane or perfectly crazy. Either way, something's going to go wrong at the last second and send me back to square one, So let's just end this now before the chance passes us by.
dencheti

Postby Acidrayne360 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm guessing I'm STILL not being clear enough...You know the games with the little ship flying from the left, while enemies are coming from the right shooting at the little ship? I'm talking about something like that.

And I just thought of something else to add to that. When enemies shoot, the ship's systems fail momentarily, basically making your ship freeze allowing enemies to try to get by you. But I'm guessing, that since no team members have posted on this thread, maybe they aren't really too interested in it...I guess it's just too much work when we're this far in.
Acidrayne360

Postby Gorbaz » Thu May 05, 2011 11:58 pm

If I may be so bold as to try and clear up what you are suggesting?

If I read everything correctly, what your are putting forward is a mini game along the lines of, say, Speedmaster, just without the powerups (or so many enemies), and have it end / cut to the, now established, intro scene of Sharpclaws landing on her ship when certain conditions are met?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/216820
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby SexyFoxTime » Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 am

Hey, Rayne.. it doesen't me we don't like you, it's just... we don't like you.. xD, nuu joke, hey i'll try to make a quick idea of what your saying, tommorow.. xD
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby Acidrayne360 » Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 am

Gorbaz Wrote:If I may be so bold as to try and clear up what you are suggesting?

If I read everything correctly, what your are putting forward is a mini game along the lines of, say, Speedmaster, just without the powerups (or so many enemies), and have it end / cut to the, now established, intro scene of Sharpclaws landing on her ship when certain conditions are met?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/216820

Yes, basically, that's pretty much what I was lacking, was something to compare it to, considering I haven't seen this idea done at all...
Yeah, if a certain amount of enemies get past, then the mini game ends and the intro starts.

Thanks, Gorb.
Acidrayne360

Postby JosephTheSly » Sat May 14, 2011 2:23 am

I approve. I also want to see a re-vamp of LoK.
JosephTheSly

Next

Return to Legend of Krystal