Hello there.

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Hello there.

Postby Big Hit » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Hello, I am new here. I have been a very unknown hentai artist for about 2-3 years now. I have stumbled apon this website via your game. I have noticed that I can be of service in helping all of you in your projects. I use Flash 8 for my art, becuase I absolute suck when it comes to animating. however the downloadable sprites are for CS3 and CS4, version a do not use. I currently wish to stay on Flash 8, sense I have for about 5 years now. Could someone please do something about that? Thank you.
Big Hit
Newly Registered

Re: Hello there.

Postby SexyFoxTime » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, i'm new as well but as far as flash 8 goes i think you should keep going with your profession on it but for the mean time, i would consider just downloading the Adobe' demos until they run out then find a way to use flash 8, if not i'm sure on of the members or administrator's can help you! :D
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby SexyFoxTime » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Sorry i mispelled One" xD
Girls give it up for the summer time, because boys are on the beach looking good and i'm feeling fine, im on a misson to make you mine, just put the music on give it up for the summer time

SexyFoxTime, your daily Birthday suprise :3
SexyFoxTime

Location: Sitting in a meadow, cleaning my sword, looking for her...

Postby Big Hit » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:51 am

Oh well, thanks for the help anyways, I bet I can find a CS3/CS4 to FL8 converter somewhere.
Big Hit
Newly Registered

Postby Lemonistic » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 am

You sound pretty good. I'm not associated with the team at all nor do I know about enough Flash to know whether or not they can use your art but as for now I'm also using Flash 8 and since been working with it for 5 years it would be cool if could check out my "Flash Tips" post and help me out a bit.
Sorry I feel kinda selfish coming to your post where your asking for help and asking you to help me lol ><
Lemonistic

Return to Legend of Krystal