Having trouble with the dowloads...

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Having trouble with the dowloads...

Postby Gregdgreat » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Hey, Ive been a LoK fan ever since i first saw playshapes origional LoK and finally made a username here. However when i download a game i get the file and its a .swf I use WinRAR and it wont recognize and when i go to find my Adobe Flash Player to try and open it it goes into hiding. But im not sure if i use the flash player (<Its names gana make me look dumb, watch) or the CS5. So can someone please tell me my problem.

P.S.
I wasnt sure if this was the right area to post this, sorry for any troubles this post might cause :P
Some call me crazy. Others, insane. But i believe that the world is insane and it's people are crazy. I guess that would make me... normal. How boring.
Gregdgreat

Re: Having trouble with the dowloads...

Postby Thaedael » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 am

If it is just for viewing/playing the .swf, then you can open it with any internet browser by right clicking, open with, [your browser here]. It will then open a window which is usually prompting you to allow the program to be run (usually says blocked for security reasons click here to allow, click allow).
Thaedael

Re: Having trouble with the dowloads...

Postby Gregdgreat » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 am

Oh ok ty cause i thought i was gana have to download it and then try and make Flash Player play it... Now i gata go delete files... damn lol
Some call me crazy. Others, insane. But i believe that the world is insane and it's people are crazy. I guess that would make me... normal. How boring.
Gregdgreat

Return to Legend of Krystal