Krystal's butt to big?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: Krystal's butt to big?

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:58 pm

A...what?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Elgregou » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm

"Bobarabas" are a kind of women (especially black people) who find really sexy to have a big ass. many of them put hormones, lotions, or whatever to have their butt bigger than usual.

... really, I'm not kidding !
Elgregou

Postby DemonFiren » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Okaaay...
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby nebrose » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 am

don't rally care about this topic actually, but i tfind what comes out of it to be quite intersting but then again when i wwas younger my siblings always said i was blind to details...
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby nightdrifter » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 am

I do agree that the discussion seems a bit pointless. We should prolly just stick to the new rump in V2 and take advantage of the possible animations it could spawn that are not possible with her previous look.

Its big yes, and theres people who say that its really not that big on Krystal. Well, thats the fun of fantasy :) we can do whatever we want. Besides, there were no zoras, blaziken, ditto, etc yet there are in this game.

If it really needs to be discussed, I would think there would at least be a poll. Even if its not to be taken seriously as far as changing it. Could just better see where the stance is on this.

Though, honestly I feel the butt upgrade should stay not just due to its new size but the fact it enables for other things besides the same paizuri (titty fucking) and oral scenes.
nightdrifter

Postby nebrose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

oh right the the table fuch forgot about that one for a moment, there are zora, and you can get to the undergorund area by clicking the knot on the tree with the details to have a knot... zora giving an underwater blowjob in there.... and a non animated zora fuckfest... sortof, and yea h i agree with what has been said by nightdrifter
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:24 pm

the debate about this is rather kinda pointless by now. We've already taken care of this issue, it's not really up for debate anymore, personally i think the thread should be locked by now.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sat May 01, 2010 12:38 am

I just read this thread and was a little shocked, I know it is said that the problem has been addressed but I plead that there is no problem, in my opinion with the size of her ass so please don't make her ass smaller.
If anything her juicy booty should be made smaller by creatures filling it with huge cocks, I think with a little practice and a lot of lubrication she might be able to take the Demon wolve's double-dick in both her pussy and ass, Double Penetration is great so I imagine Quadruple Penetration would be interesting to say the least. :P
UserN4meTak3n

Postby Mr.Elefant » Sat May 01, 2010 5:07 am

UserN4meTak3n Wrote:... so I imagine Quadruple Penetration would be interesting to say the least. :P

And painful.

Did you mean her being doubled in both holes or painfully stretched in one?
I'm right 98% of the time.
Who cares about the other 3%.
Mr.Elefant

Postby trunks2585 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:54 am

i really don't think anything of further use can be added to this thread, is it time to lock this yet? (seriously it was over a month old and got brought back)
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby DemonFiren » Sat May 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Mr.Elefant Wrote:
UserN4meTak3n Wrote:... so I imagine Quadruple Penetration would be interesting to say the least. :P

And painful.

Three Sharpies and Scales - she should be used to the dimensions.
DemonFiren

Postby Outonbail » Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Image "VIXEN GOT BACK!"

And I approve of it. :D
Outonbail

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sat May 01, 2010 8:49 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Three Sharpies and Scales - she should be used to the dimensions.

Now that sounds great.
UserN4meTak3n

Postby something » Mon May 24, 2010 12:27 am

i think her old ass is better. Her new ass makes her look fat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEveEaG ... re=related
something

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal