ARWING BATTLE

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

ARWING BATTLE

Postby Lord Panzi » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 pm

hey all, just had an idea
what if during a switch between planets (if that is to be done) you could have a random encounter with a space pirate. You shoot it out fo r abit form your ship, and if you win you get to latch on and fuck the pirate, who then falls asleep. You detatch and the pirate hits an asteroid. if you lose, the pirate boards and rapes ya, and you then flee after the pirate wins.
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Re: ARWING BATTLE

Postby nemesis_infernal » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Could be a nice addition... haha
I like your style,
I like your class,
But most of all,
I like your ass.
nemesis_infernal

Postby PetRex » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:12 pm

YAYA!!! that's awesome.
PetRex

Postby [TxM]Fox » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:33 am

we could all list stuff that would be awesome, but how hard would that be to do? and how much would it postpone the release?
You just lost the game
[TxM]Fox

Postby trunks2585 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 am

I'll just nip this in the bud now and say there arn't going to be any arwing battles. the arwings are crashed on the planet after all, the main reason krystal is a trapped is because the only method of escape is broken and will take most the game to repair.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Lord Panzi » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 am

ok
just figured id throw it out there since you said something about toher planets
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Renara » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 am

The Arwings aren't planned for travel between worlds anyway as the worlds are from different games, so when the Arwing is repaired if it were to travel anyway it'd likely be a one-off scene so the effort of building an Arwing battle sequence would be quite high. Remember that all mini-games need to be programmed especially :)

Not that it's a bad idea, but the Arwing doesn't feature heavily enough to justify it.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby corta » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Renara Wrote:The Arwings aren't planned for travel between worlds anyway as the worlds are from different games, so when the Arwing is repaired if it were to travel anyway it'd likely be a one-off scene so the effort of building an Arwing battle sequence would be quite high. Remember that all mini-games need to be programmed especially :)

Not that it's a bad idea, but the Arwing doesn't feature heavily enough to justify it.

whoa, whoa whoa..
now, it's fine for you to say "no, I don't want to put that in" but it's another this for you --the lead programmer-- to say it's "too much work"

dunno about as3, but for me it's:

1. grab some pictures of people eating sammiches in an innocent, yet suggesting way..
2. slap on 2 mins of code
and then you've got an alpha build!

.. I do agree, though. this should have no real place in the game..
..I spent more time trying not to sound like too much of an asshole in this post than on the script..

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

spaec gayme.swf [ 62.97 KiB | Viewed 9419 times ]

Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby PetRex » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

The right arrow key is malfunctioning, i believe.
PetRex

Postby [TxM]Fox » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 pm

lol yeah i went to the left, and to left, and even further to the left but no right 8-)
You just lost the game
[TxM]Fox

Postby Reaver » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:01 pm

fire the sandwhich gun lol but although the arwing idea sounds nice i dont really see it happening.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby IrrelevantComment » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 pm

I have another idea. In the original game (and ignore this if you are ditching this idea), the game started by Krystal flying and then being boarded. Why not make the introduction to the game this mini-game? Like you have to fly and shoot enemy aircraft until you die; death triggers the boarding scene.
IrrelevantComment

Postby TheDaughterOfHades14 » Sun May 29, 2011 3:37 am

It's a great idea! Maybe you can find someone and make that into a game, but instead of leaving the planet just constant loops, but every time you win you get money and can buy things from a shop and improve your arwing, and eventually you fight the "Big Bad Boss!" :P
Seriously gonna stop being Rape-Bait

Y U NO HAZ SEX WIT ME ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
The Daughter Of Hades has reached 666 posts...

Till we meet again in the after life...
TheDaughterOfHades14

Return to Legend of Krystal