LoK in Multilanguage

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

LoK in Multilanguage

Postby Ninn » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Hi,

I find your great job, I like what you make !!!

This possible is to make the next version of LoK with differente language has choose (English / Spanish / French) ???

It shall allow has a broader public to appreciate your job.
Ninn

Re: LoK in Multilanguage

Postby Renara » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 am

At first it'll only be available in English, but I've already coded in the ability to provide language translations, they'll require community support though as I don't speak any other languages, well, not well enough to translate anyway :)
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby KetoArcticWolf » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Heh, I don't think translating the game in finnish is needed, seeing how small country it is... but IF needed, then I can help there. :P
But yeah, I think the multilanguage thing would be pretty nice, if possible... even though I don't speak or even understand other languages outside finland and english :)
KetoArcticWolf
Newly Registered

Postby Bloodpools » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 pm

hi this is my first post but if u need a german translation just PM me or something like that :P

P.S. ahh great game keep goin cant wait to see v.0.3 ^^
Bloodpools
Newly Registered

Postby raziel86 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 pm

I offer myself to translate into Italian
sono l'unico italiano?
raziel86

Postby Favelor » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 am

i can trans late it from english to american! (insted of whats up? it be sup!)
Favelor

Postby Zanhento » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 am

Hi all. It's my first post here but I follow the team since a long time.
I you want, I can translate the game in french ;).
A lot of french play at the LoK game :)
Zanhento
Newly Registered

Postby Loonizzle » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

german here

just give me the lines, and ill get out my dirty german !
Loonizzle
Newly Registered

Postby joeyjoey61297 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Just use google translate and make the other language only see subtitles and english we hear the words maybe
joeyjoey61297

Postby Lord Panzi » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

the point is to translate the coding too, so people in other regions can change it for their own use
it will be in english as the official language
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Renara » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Lord Panzi Wrote:the point is to translate the coding too, so people in other regions can change it for their own use

You can't translate the code, ActionScript is only available with english keywords unless I've missed something completely? In any event, the translation is of interface elements, text and dialogue, that kind of stuff. While Google translate has improved greatly, you can't beat translation by someone that natively speaks a language, as language differences could otherwise result in dialogue that is more off-putting than sexy.
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby Kafei » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 pm

I, at least, can help translating it to Spanish, I guess.
Kafei

Postby Lord Panzi » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Renara Wrote:
Lord Panzi Wrote:the point is to translate the coding too, so people in other regions can change it for their own use

You can't translate the code, ActionScript is only available with english keywords unless I've missed something completely? In any event, the translation is of interface elements, text and dialogue, that kind of stuff. While Google translate has improved greatly, you can't beat translation by someone that natively speaks a language, as language differences could otherwise result in dialogue that is more off-putting than sexy.

you have exposed my lack of knowledge!
prepare to die! HIYA!
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Zanhento » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Write here the French translation English game :

PLay = Jouer
Skip = Passer
Talk = Parler

Finally, you're awake... I'm sure the crash has disoriented you, so you'll want to know where you are...
Finalement, tu est reveillée... Je suis sur que tu as etait desorientée et que tu te demande ou tu es...

This is the centre of the Sharpclaw Tribe. The warriors brought you here after your crash to recover
C'est le centre de la tribu Sharpclaw. Les guerriers t'on ramenée ici après ton crash pour récupérer.

Your ship is destroyed to the West, the other fell East past Dark Woods... But you need a permission to go there.
Ton vaisseau detruit est a l'Ouest, l'autre est tombé a l'Est aprés la Dark Woods... Mais tu as besoin d'une permission pour y allez.

You've been brought here as a trophy, your outfit proves that. Our warriors have great needs, which is where you come in...
Tu as été amené ici comme un trophée, votre tenue le prouve. Nos guerriers ont de grands besoins, c'est là que tu entre en jeu...

You are now the property of the Sharpclaw Tribe. You may wander, but our warriors can do whatever they want with you.
Tu es maintenant la propriété de la tribu Sharpclaw. Tu peux te promener, mais nos guerriers peuvent faire ce qu'ils veulent de toi.

You sould head East to Zora's Domain to clean that cum off your body. Return to me if you require more help.
Tu devrais aller au domaine Zora nettoyer le sperme sur ton corps. Reviens me voir si tu as besoin de plus d'aide.
Zanhento
Newly Registered

Postby IrrelevantComment » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:07 am

If anyone can translate this to Japanese, I would be interested in playing the Japanese version to help learn the language....you know, for when I go to Japan and get attacked by lizard men who want to rape me. That happens right?
IrrelevantComment

Postby Ninn » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Zanhento Wrote:Write here the French translation English game :

PLay = Jouer
Skip = Passer
Talk = Parler

Finally, you're awake... I'm sure the crash has disoriented you, so you'll want to know where you are...
Finalement, tu est reveillée... Je suis sur que tu as etait desorientée et que tu te demande ou tu es...

This is the centre of the Sharpclaw Tribe. The warriors brought you here after your crash to recover
C'est le centre de la tribu Sharpclaw. Les guerriers t'on ramenée ici après ton crash pour récupérer.

Your ship is destroyed to the West, the other fell East past Dark Woods... But you need a permission to go there.
Ton vaisseau detruit est a l'Ouest, l'autre est tombé a l'Est aprés la Dark Woods... Mais tu as besoin d'une permission pour y allez.

You've been brought here as a trophy, your outfit proves that. Our warriors have great needs, which is where you come in...
Tu as été amené ici comme un trophée, votre tenue le prouve. Nos guerriers ont de grands besoins, c'est là que tu entre en jeu...

You are now the property of the Sharpclaw Tribe. You may wander, but our warriors can do whatever they want with you.
Tu es maintenant la propriété de la tribu Sharpclaw. Tu peux te promener, mais nos guerriers peuvent faire ce qu'ils veulent de toi.

You sould head East to Zora's Domain to clean that cum off your body. Return to me if you require more help.
Tu devrais aller au domaine Zora nettoyer le sperme sur ton corps. Reviens me voir si tu as besoin de plus d'aide.

Thank you for this translation in French. :D

Very practical !!!
Ninn

Postby Kafei » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 am

If anything, though, this should really be looked onto consideration, I meant it when I said I'll gladly translate it to Spanish, wouldn't be hard and would be a nice addition, and i think the others that have agreed to translate it to other languages feel the same way.
Kafei

Return to Legend of Krystal