¿Is V.3 an official one?

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

¿Is V.3 an official one?

Postby Blue » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 am

Wandering trough the net i found a v3 of the legend of krystal series (Actually it was the first one i ever found) but when i came here there where only two versions.....Also in the version i found amazones where mostly hermafrodite tipe (which I personally preffer, but thats not the point) So my cuestion is ¿Is it an official version of the game? ¿Will players be able to chose between the standard male saurian and the hermafrodite one in further versions? Thanks you very much..... ANd sorry if there was any mistake or the whole text wasn't as respectful as required, I did the best I could given my English level.
Blue
Newly Registered

Re: ¿Is V.3 an official one?

Postby Mr D » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 pm

No it is not. What you found was just an edit I did on the original v.2 but was unable to finish it. The one that uploaded it on "whatever site you found it on" just named it wrong.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Re: ¿Is V.3 an official one?

Postby Blue » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 pm

OK.... I forgot the link.... Just wanted to know... thank you for your quick response
Blue
Newly Registered

Return to Legend of Krystal