The AI (All-Ideas) Thread

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: The AI (All-Ideas) Thread

Postby Kiwi » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 pm

What if there where more places besides the lizard kingdom and the dark woods? What if there was an underwater kingdom, or a pokemon kingdom?

I don't understand the story of Lok, cuz i don't understand were Krystal was heading before she got caught on her ship, but if she was searching for something, then her search could divide it self into a really big adventure in multiple places and diferent kingdoms with lots of fuckable characters
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Location: You now the name of that city that stands between France and Spain? Yeah, I'm nowhere near there.

Postby Kalypso » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Kiwi Wrote:What if there where more places besides the lizard kingdom and the dark woods? What if there was an underwater kingdom, or a pokemon kingdom?

I don't understand the story of Lok, cuz i don't understand were Krystal was heading before she got caught on her ship, but if she was searching for something, then her search could divide it self into a really big adventure in multiple places and diferent kingdoms with lots of fuckable characters

lol, that's the idea--you should read around at threads, look through my old posts, you'll find more than you can digest.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby bookreader231490 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:28 pm

I would like to see the backgrounds change a little. Especially near sharpclaw tavern, it just seems a little wierd for the sharpclaws to have an orgy that long without changing positions or cumming. Maybe have them change positions every time you unlock a new zone or something, idk, just an idea.
bookreader231490
Newly Registered

Postby Kiwi » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Kalypso Wrote:
Kiwi Wrote:What if there where more places besides the lizard kingdom and the dark woods? What if there was an underwater kingdom, or a pokemon kingdom?

lol, that's the idea--you should read around at threads, look through my old posts, you'll find more than you can digest.

Sorry :D it's just that i'm still new around here
Feed Your Head
Kiwi

Location: You now the name of that city that stands between France and Spain? Yeah, I'm nowhere near there.

Previous

Return to Legend of Krystal