Malicia! Season's Breeding

Re: Malicia! Season's Breeding

Postby Kumokumo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:27 pm

I have to say, even though it's painful waiting, i feel so happy getting to watch games as they grow. Each little step is like watching a baby grow up (obviously not MY baby, but maybe say a niece or nephew or something lol.) I can't wait for the whole breeding cycle to be complete, i'll have so much fun looping the monsters until the next update.

*stares eagerly at screen awaiting next update* :shock: :shock: :shock:
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:30 pm

You're staring has paid off!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Hannemann117 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:40 pm

This game is taking off quickly in the right direction, are there any plans for other monsters?
Hannemann117

Postby Gidshri » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Finally the new version! I can't wait to see the new monsters in future updates! :D
Gidshri

Postby Justanotherguy2 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Loving the game, and I am super excited for the next update. I do have a problem with the monsters not regaining health if you don't harvest them or something along those lines. This a annoying to me because now I have low health spider that would be great for breeding but is low health. Would it not be logical that not wasting the monster's ap would health it as if it was resting for the day.
Justanotherguy2

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Interesting that twostar hybrids bring home onestar monsters.

I'm not sure exactly why it's fortunate, but I have the definite feeling that it's VERY fortunate you can get higher level monsters that way.
If you HAD to breed every single time, just to get a monster that's above halfstar level, I just feel like you'd end up screwed somehow.
EG Maybe higher level hybrids are more feisty, or just more powerful so they're more likely to kill your weaker monsters when the hybrids are feeling feisty.

Anyway, cool as usual.

EDIT: OH! And higher level monsters bring home higher level girls as well.

Interesting, very interesting.
Since hybrid strength is determined by the stronger partner, EITHER high level girls or high level monsters will suffice to push the hybrid to the next level.
Of course, that means fusing a high level monster with a high level girl is just a complete waste though.

And again, just like two different things breeding and producing a pureblood instead of a hybrid... that isn't quite how breeding works.

This game's mechanics are going into my head VERY slowly.
They're almost entirely unintuitive to me.
But still very interesting.
Lucky777

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:33 am

GoRepeat Wrote:You're staring has paid off!

Yay staring!! And they say a watched pot never boils. :P
(Fyi, it totally does, i did it for lols once and it happens, it's just PAINFULLY slow) ;P

*huddles in the corner muttering to self* I'm gonna make this... and breed that... get some carrots and stew them.... then add a little monster goop....
Kumokumo

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 am

Alright, i've been playing for about 12 hours now (don't judge, it just so happens that Thursdays are my free days! though in light of the update, i decided to skip my weekly anime binge and play with this hahaha) And i've got some thoughts, discoveries, and observations :D

Ok first off, I LOVE it. the looping is fun (though my homicidal spider-chicks are a tad... trying XD) and i got the max cycle down. I even farmed specific colors and body types to make them look cooler, that's just my thing i'm picky about colors. To be completely honest i can probably keep doing this for a few days without getting bored, but obviously i'm eagerly awaiting new content. And it's gonna be a wait :P

I was going to give some ideas and thoughts about areas you could delve into next, but I'll keep them to myself until i know what future update plans are. Though there is one idea i think would be cool is if while hunting for monsters or girls, you could have a chance to encounter a chest that yields gold (and maybe later on items if you decide to go there). Nothing massive, just some nice surprise pocket change to help keep your purse jingling (or whatever satanic skin sack demons use instead) ;D

And lastly, two things i want to report. One is in regards to the girls' dialogue, and the other is a cute (but game breaking) glitch. When you speak to your girls asking them how they like their accommodations, there is a slight repetition when their dialogue is upgraded. The phrase "one way or another" is used twice by you and the prisoner. It's not exactly bad or wrong, but i think you could do a small tweak to decrease the repetition. Say for example change the corruption lvl 2 dialogue of the prisoner to something like "I was escape from here some how" or "Eventually i will escape here" etc. just something to change it up.

Lastly is a cute bug that i found out on accident. I won't go into the whole story of how and why it happened, i'll just explained what it is, what it does, and how to do it. Basically if you start new game and you press the Page Refresh button (or F5 depending on your computer) before you talk to Daniella, you'll be able to load your game after all the dialogue and cutscenes with Daniella in the barn. At first glance everything will seem normal, but when you click Daniella you'll find that even though her sprite is naked, her picture is of her fully clothed. The catch its though (and I don't know the exact specifics on this but i'll take my best guess) but when you start your game this way, you miss out on crucial triggers or keys that help keep the game flowing. Though you'll have a sexy chained up farm girl, You will not be able to visit the access the map. That means no spiders, which means no breeding loop, hence no game progression. Believe me i spent 30 minutes trying to figure a way out, but the only way is to either start a new game, or get a different save file. :P

Either way it's a small easily avoidable and fixable glitch, the only way it will screw you is if you let it lol. All things said I love what's been done, and i look forward as always to your next release :D
Kumokumo

Postby Hugh mann » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:01 pm

seems the corruption/loyalty and pregnancy/endurance bars are only accurate on a units stat screen, lists don't display them right.
Hugh mann

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Kumokumo Wrote:Alright, i've been playing for about 12 hours now

: O
Lucky777

Postby RBCC » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:55 am

Not sure if this intended as some sort of gating or I accidentally triggered some anti-cheat failsafe or whatever, but around the 350th-ish day all of my monsters/hybrids/girls lost all Corruption/Loyalty with no way to gain them back.
They would show properly in the stables, but when clicking on the shortcut list or forest to explore everything shows as "Not Loyal Enough". Even after slowly breeding up my ~17 star hybrid with 0 star monsters, the child could not go on missions.
RBCC
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:23 am

Hey like i said, don't be judging so hard. It just so happened the update came out while i was just house-sitting so i was free all day. Plus i love testing alphas and betas. What's really fun is testing early alphas for rpgs and 3d games cause then the glitch hunter in me can have a field day. I love complete games just fine... but when a game has fun little glitches (like CoD, Skyrim, Fallout, etc) it adds... well let's just say i get a kick out of shotgun jumping up skyscrapers and talking to NPCs with upside down heads and leave it at that. XD

(i say all that, but really i just love GoRpeat's games. Sue me) :P
Kumokumo

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Oh also, it would be cool if "menu" took you to the place where you could choose which file to use, and "new game" could only be accessed from there.

I accidentally wiped my save by hitting "new" after "menu" the other night, expecting to be taken to that place where you can choose your savefile.

(Also, over-writing your save, even from the screen showing all your files, should prolly be placed behind a confirmation prompt.)
Lucky777

Postby Gidshri » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:02 pm

How is the work going?

PS Does anyone know - GoRepeat did any streams or no?
Gidshri

Postby d34dm1c3 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Whens The Next Update!!! I Love It So Much!
Do You Have a Patreon?
If Not You Should Get One because Id Love To See This Game Really Be Developed!
d34dm1c3
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm not sure if gore does patreon, but i'm pretty sure he's got this under control. he has a pretty high number of finished projects especially in the SnT universe, but if there's a way to monitor him that'd be nice to know about. He's pretty good about keeping updates though, and if by chance the project is put on hiatus, he'll inform us. In the mean time d34dm1c3, you can check out some of his other works on his One-Stop-Shop thread. I like the proof of concept Gardevior game (even though i can't seem to get past the one where you have to mind control the enemy to make him destroy the teleportation inhibitor to move to the next level)
Kumokumo

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Gidshri Wrote:How is the work going?

PS Does anyone know - GoRepeat did any streams or no?

I ALWAYS miss GP's streams these days.

I don't know why.

I might have to just leave the fucking Picarto streaming page open for all of the weekend or something.
Lucky777

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:10 am

You know, it'd be pretty cool if at some point we get to see Eva in this game (just for like a scene or two). I think it'd be fun to see what Eva thinks of Malicia's little farm, it'd probably be a good chance for some funny dialogue with her classic cheeky innuendos. Or maybe even have some kind of scene where Irania (or her kin if you still want to keep Irania's appearance secret until SnT III.) make an appearance to either mock or threaten the young demonesses for what they're attempting. I'm sure these are all things you've thought about at some point or another but i wanted to throw them out there anyways just in case. You could even have Vlanorel show up and scold her daughter for what she's doing and telling her something along the lines of how "you're too good for this", "this is beneath us", or "Breeding monsters? Have you no pride!?", stuff like that. Just some fun ideas to get some points of views from the various sisters on this little project the girls are doing.
Kumokumo

Postby Gidshri » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:03 pm

I'm starting thinking about some weird black magic ritual that can summon GoRepeat to here. But i'm still don't decide that i should use for the pentagram - ink, blood or maybe sperm? And how i should use the virgin? Something tells me that shouldn't kill her. Maybe do her no longer a virgin by big weird orgy? Hmmm...

PS its really hard to wait for the next update. Sorry =_=
Gidshri

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Lol, don't worry. I know how you feel. And to answer your question the pentagram needs to be marked with semen, and the virgin needs to be deflowered during the ritual, but before the incantations. It's the virgin blood from her that mixes with the semen of the pentagram that gives power to the chant. Oh and make absolutely certain you get red candles from Bed Bath and Beyond, if they come from another store IT WON'T WORK!!! :P

Of course if it's too hard to get your hands on the materials, you could always speak his True Name into a fogged mirror three times while drawing a hairy vagina on the glass. But that method is just so barbaric that you're better off doing the unholy ritual, easier to live with yourself afterwards.
Kumokumo

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop